You are..
有货吗
You selling?
我不懂你什么意思
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
好 那就算了
OK. That’s cool.
我的意思是 如果你有货
I’m just saying, you know, if you were selling,
我想来点儿试试
I could maybe do with a teenth.
你在开玩笑吧
You’re kidding, right?
伙计 我已经闻到条子的味道了
Dude, I so smell bacon.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
我不知道为什么
Gee, I don’t know.
那边 那辆棕色货车
How about over there. That brown van.
-那是你的 对吧 -什么棕色货车
– That’s yours, right? – What brown van?
停得那么隐蔽
Parked all inconspicuous.
肯定是警车
It’s a cop van.
那里居然还有一辆
Another one right over there.
“杜克城市鲜花店” 别装了
“Duke city flowers”? Come on!
就不能有点创意吗
Can’t you at least be original?
伙计 我真的只想买♥♥点货
Dude, I just want to get high.
一辆鲜花货车
A flower van.
知道吗 你们应该开辆垃圾车
You know what you should do is a garbage truck.
说真的 不是想要冒犯你
Seriously. And I don’t mean to disrespect.
但是如果你真的藏了一堆条子
But if you put a bunch of cops
在垃圾车后面
In the back of a garbage truck
我就不可能真的以为
There’s no way I’m seriously thinking
垃圾车后面会有条子跳出来
That there’s cops in the back of a garbage truck.
只是建议 唷 你们可以考虑一下
It’s a freebie, yo. Just think about it.
考虑一下 孩子们
Think about it, boys!
好吧 我找错人了
All right. I’m hitting it.
你们这些人会这么容易放弃吗
You dudes give up that easy?
我不是条子
I’m not a cop.
那就把衣服撩起来
Then lift your shirt.
让我看看有没有带窃听器
Show me you’re not wearing a wire.
好吧 知道吗
All right, you know what?
为了证明你就是个混♥蛋♥
Just to show you you’re being an asshole.
我被白光刺得睁不开眼了
I’m blinded by white.
王八蛋
Douchebag.
别这样 只是开玩笑 回来吧
Come on. I was joking. Come on.
别生气 坐下 来吧
Don’t walk away angry. Sit down. Come on.
你在抱怨什么
I mean, what are you complaing about?
你还算有点腹肌
You got abs, man. Kinda.
随你怎么说
Whatever, dude.
我不太想买♥♥了
I’m not even sure I want to buy anymore.
你已经把我的瘾都搞没了
I think you turned me off to the whole thing.
伙计 别这样
Come on. Don’t be like that.
我只是要先证明
I just need you to prove it, you know?
证明你不是条子
Prove you’re not a cop.
要怎么做你才相信
How the hell am I supposed to do that?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
有了
I got it.
到那里 给那家伙脸上来一拳
Go over there and punch that dude right in the face.
哪个
Which dude?
那个吗
That dude?
没门 他会把我揍扁的
No way. He’d kick my ass.
那倒是真的
True that.
太难了
This is so hard, you know?
我知道了
I know.
很容易
It’s simple.
如果你问一个条子他是不是条子
If you ask a cop if he’s a cop,
他有责任告知你身份
He’s, like, obligated to tell you.
宪法里那么规定的
It’s in the constitution.
美国宪法吗
Constitution of America?
来吧 你问吧
So go ahead and ask.
你是条子吗
Are you a cop?
不是这样的 应该正式一定
Not like that. ask it, like, official.
你是一位警官吗
Are you a police officer?
不 我不是一位警官
No.I am not a police officer.
那好吧 一口175
Okay, then. 175 for a teenth.
谢绝还价 唷
The price is the price, yo.
好吧
All right.
给 好好享受
There you go. Enjoy.
谢了 伙计
Thanks, man.
阿尔伯克基警♥察♥ 你已经被捕 趴到地上
Albuquerque police! You’re under arrest! Get on the ground!
立刻趴下
Get on your stomach now!
趴到地上
On your stomach, get on the ground!
不许动
Hold it, don’t move!
待好别动
Stay down!
我原本有份好工作
I had a good job
直到老板指控我偷东西开始
until my boss accused me of stealing.
快打电♥话♥给索尔
I’d better call Saul!
我刚从聚会回来 担心生意的事
I was out partying, minding my own business…
你被捕了
You are under arrest.
快打电♥话♥给索尔
I’d better call Saul!
我是索尔·古德曼 你知道自己拥有的权利吗
Hi. I’m Saul Goodman. Did you know that you have rights?
宪法规定你有 我也说你有
The constitution says you do. And so do I.
除非你被定罪 在此之前我都相信
I believe that until proven guilty,
这个国家的男女老少都是清白的
Every man, woman, and child in this country is innocent.
这就是我为你而战的原因 阿尔布开克
And that’s why I fight for you, Albuquerque!
快打电♥话♥给索尔
Better call Saul.
索尔·古德曼 律师
Saul Goodman, attorney at law.
我真的该买♥♥点家具了
I really need to get some furniture.
建议你从床开始
I suggest you start with a bed.
天啊 真想在这里抽一口
God, I wish we could smoke in here.
-你不能 -我知道 我知道
– Well, you can’t. – I know. I know.
只是说说
I’m just saying.
别以为我闻不出这里有大♥麻♥的味道
Don’t think I can’t smell that weed.
你最好祈祷味道快点散掉
You better seriously hope that airs out.
我爸会扣你的押金的
My dad will keep your security deposit.
他的鼻子就像寻血猎犬一样灵敏
He has a nose like a damn bloodhound.
是吗
Yeah?
你被他抓住过吗
Has he ever caught you?
有啊
Yeah!
很多次
Many times.
听着
Well, listen.
既然我已经损失了所有的押金
Since I already lost my deposit and all,
或许我们该点上一口
Maybe we should light up.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你肯定吗
You sure?
我抽一口行吗
Well, is it cool if I burn one?
你可能会改变主意
Maybe you’ll change your mind.
随便你吧
Do what you want to do, I guess.
-是我说了什么吗 -没有
– What’d I say? – Nothing.
只是我得走了
I just have to go is all.
这是什么
What’s this?
18个月的纪念章
My 18-month chip.
我正在戒毒
I’m in recovery. And you know,
大♥麻♥就好像是
Pot is, like,
踏脚石
Stepping stones.
戒毒
Recovery?
真厉害
That’s cool.
绝对正确的选择
Right on.
很佩服
I respect that.
我也抽得不多
You know, I don’t really burn much anymore.
只是有时来一根
It’s just a sometime thing.
不过以后 再不会在这房♥子里了
But no more, like, in the house.
想出去吃点东西吗
So, you want to go grab some dinner?
我们可以去吃点中餐
I could really go for some chinese.
我真的要走了
I better hit it.
我们还好吧
We cool?
顺便说一句 你的卫♥星♥电♥视♥还开着
Your satellite’s on, by the way.
屏幕看起来还真爽
That screen’s bad-ass.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!