我们会把你救出来的
We’re gonna get you out of here.
你为我们安排好出去的路了吗
是的 就在明晚
波塞冬把我们安排到这里去救拉马尔
Poseidon put us in here to get Ramal out,
但他又抛弃了我们
but then he abandoned us.
拉马尔是波塞冬的人 不是我们的
Ramal is Poseidon’s guy, not ours.
越狱开始了
The escape is on.
他是我哥
He’s my brother!
这个波塞冬到底是何方神圣
Who the hell is this Poseidon guy?
中情局里一名不得志的政策专家
A frustrated policy wonk
他在中情局内创建了一个
in the CIA, who created a cell
叫”21号♥空间”的组织
within the CIA called 21-Void.
而他需要我的帮助
And he needed my help
联调局&中情局通缉令
卡尼尔·乌提斯
在世界各地把入狱的人救出来
breaking out people imprisoned all over the world.
我们触发了一些事
We’ve awoken something.
波塞冬有没有可能让我们直接杀了她
Any chance Poseidon will just let us kill her?
-请指认 -3号♥和4号♥
– Point. – It’s three and four.
那一男一女就是枪手
The man, and the woman was the shooter.
-退后 -想都别想
– Step back! – u202dThat’s not gonna happen.
去死吧
Go to hell!
我们赶紧离开这里
Let’s get the hell out of here!
现在逃离的唯一办法就是坐飞机 兄弟
The only way out now is up, brother.
对不起 对不起 兄弟
I’m so sorry. Sorry, brother.
也门 萨那
我们得抓紧行动
We got to move.
不行 我们今晚要是走上街去就死定了
No. We go out on the streets tonight, we’re dead.
你我心知肚明
You know it and I know it.
就算出了监狱
Even on the outside,
还是觉得整个世界都沦为狭小的空间
I feel the world crushing in.
在监狱里待久了就会这样
That’s what being locked up does.
你永远感觉自己身在监狱里
You carry the prison with you on the outside.
我不能那样生活
I can’t live that way.
我得知道监狱高墙已不复存在
I’ve got to know the walls disappear.
你那是害怕 你不嗑药清醒时就能感觉到
It’s called being scared. Happens when you’re sober.
少拿我嗑药说事
Don’t give me the pill talk.
我不会拿你孤儿的身份说事
I won’t give you the poor little orphan talk.
我也不会告诉你
How your friend here
你的朋友并不是你期待的父亲形象
isn’t the father figure you thought he was gonna be.
吵是没有用的
This isn’t helping.
高墙会离我们远去的 兄弟
The walls are going away, brother.
我们要让它们消失殆尽
We’re gonna make ’em go away.
我们要离开这个国家
We’re getting out of this country.
所有人
All of us.
是吗 你又想用哪个应急方案啊
Oh, really? Which contingency’s that gonna be?
你已经都试过了
You burned through them all.
乘货车 火车 飞机离开边境
Truck to border, train, airport.
哪个都不用
None of those.
我们现在的处境是我最不想要的
We’re exactly where I don’t want to be:
即兴发挥
improvising.
那我们真得快点即兴发挥
Well, we need to improvise something real fast
不然在那边被吊死的
or it’s gonna be us down there,
就会是我们
strung up like that.
奥玛 希巴的人
Omar. Sheba’s guy.
她说他有办法出去
She said he had a way out.
我们能信任他吗
We can trust him?
不能 但他是我们最后的选择了
No. But he’s our last option.
纽约 惠特尼海兹
惠特尼海兹警局
你被保释了 可以出狱了
You made bail. You’re being released.
别当不认识啊 甜心
Don’t be a stranger, sugar.
惠特尼海兹警局
波塞冬先把你弄出来了
Poseidon got you out first.
我原以为我才是他的最爱呢
I thought I was his favorite.
这狗♥日♥的♥真逃出来了
Son of a bitch really escaped.
是的
Yep.
但为什么杀了拉马尔 我还以为他们是一伙的
But why kill Ramal? I thought they were allies.
干我们这行的 不该问的别问
It’s not our job to ask questions.
或许我们应该问
Maybe we should.
波塞冬命令我们找到卡尼尔·乌提斯 杀了他
Poseidon says we find Kaniel Outis and kill him.
这才是我们要做的事
That’s what we’re gonna do.
我想我知道该怎么做了
And I think I know how to do it.
奥玛
Omar.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
到处都在通缉你 朋友
You’re radioactive, my friend.
你杀了阿布·拉马尔 是真的吗
You killed Abu Ramal. Really?
那可不是明智之举
That was a very stupid move, man.
你只要告诉我们要去哪
Just tell us where you’re headed.
穿越沙漠483公里 到费阿刻斯
300 miles across the desert. Phaeacia.
干走私的老朋友
Old smuggling friends.
自治领地 没有ISIL的人
Uh, autonomous zone. No ISIL.
完美
Perfect.
不完美
Not perfect.
你们四个 我一个 位子不够
Four of you, one of me. Not enough seats.
好吧好吧 再弄一辆车怎么样
Okay, okay, all right. What about getting another vehicle?
我跟你们说啊
Tell you what.
因为希巴的关系 我欠她人情
Because it’s Sheba and I owe her,
或许我们能互相帮助
maybe we can help each other.
我还有一辆车
I have another vehicle.
一辆丰田”陆巡”
A Land Cruiser.
我本来要丢下它的
I was going to leave it behind,
但如果你们能把它弄来
but if you can get it,
它在一个距这两个街区的停车场
it’s in a parking garage two blocks from here.
我会让你们跟着的
I’ll let you follow.
带来我的第二辆车
Deliver my second vehicle,
或许我会让费阿刻斯人给你们弄艘船
and maybe I get the Phaeacians to get you a boat somewhere,
到欧洲法国意大利西班牙 想去哪都行
to Europe, France, Italy, Spain, wherever you want to go.
这主意如何
How’s that sound?
钥匙在这
Keys are here.
左边 那幢红砖的 一层
Uh, left side, the red brick. First floor.
电池可能没电了 所以可能需要
Battery might be dead, so you might need
-你们所有人推车 -明白了
– all of you to push. – We got it.
维普 你留下跟他一起 我们走
Whip, you stay with him. Let’s move.
他总是那样给你发号♥施令吗
He always give you orders like that?
一言难尽了
It’s complicated.
我有个命令给你
I got an order for you.
装车
Load up.
里面还有个包
One more bag inside.
那里
There!
听我的口令一起推
Give it a push on my say.
电池完全没问题
Battery’s working perfectly.
停车场有多远
How far away is this garage?
就两个街区远 没问题
Only two blocks. No problem. u202d
只要有人说没问题 就一定会出问题
Someone says there’s no problem, there’s always a problem.
他给我们下了套 上车
He set us up. u202dGet in!
坐稳
Hold on.
我不是针对你 伙计
Nothing personal, my friend.
要是换种生活环境 我们肯定还在一起抽水烟
In another life, no doubt we smoke the hookah together.
不 别想跑
No! No, you don’t!
维普 你还好吗
Whip, you okay?
你还以为你会成百万富翁呢
Thought you were gonna be a millionaire, huh?
我别无选择
I didn’t have a choice.
你这人♥渣♥敢背后偷袭我
Coldcocking son of a bitch!
等等 等等 冷静 我们可能需要他
Hold on, hold on. Easy now, we may need him.
对 你们需要我
Yes. You need me.
我要去这个费阿刻斯的地图
I want a map to this Phaeacia place.
你知道这里是也门 对吧
You do realize this is Yemen, don’t you?
费阿刻斯是个小地方
Phaeacia is a hundred people.
全是小土屋 没有地图
Mud huts. There is no map.
但我可以带你们去
But I can lead you there.
你要相信这个人吗
You want to trust this guy?
如果他耍我们
Well, if he screws with us,
我们就让维普打死他
we’ll just let Whip finish what he started.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!