那个人不是我杀的 迈克尔
I didn’t kill that man, Michael.
证据表明是你杀的
The evidence says you did.
-我是被陷害的 -向我发誓
– I was set up. – Swear to me.
我向你发誓 迈克尔
I swear to you, Michael.
放下你的武器
Put down your weapon!
本席宣判 你将被依法强制入狱服刑
I find it incumbent that you see the inside of a prison cell,
斯科菲尔德先生
Mr. Scofield.
我在找一个叫林肯·布鲁斯的人
I’m looking for someone– guy named Lincoln Burrows.
你为什么这么迫切地想见到布鲁斯
Why you want to see Burrows so bad anyhow?
因为他是我哥
‘Cause he’s my brother.
-我要救你出去 -那不可能
– I’m getting you out of here. – That’s impossible.
如果这个地方是你设计的 就有可能
Not if you designed the place, it isn’t.
知道吗 你小子真是煞费苦心啊
You one mixed-up cracker, you know that?
我们成交吗
Are we in business?
现在 就只欠东风了
Now… it’s all about timing.
斯科菲尔德 帅得掉渣的你果然名不虚传
Scofield. You just as pretty as advertised.
我们什么时候开始
When do we get started?
-我需要你的帮助 -你是要我触犯法律
– I need your help. – You’re asking me to break the law.
我是请求你犯个错
I’m asking you to make a mistake.
忘记锁门就行
Forget to lock up.

Come on.
我们做到了 迈克
We did it, Mike.
不管结局如何
However this plays out…
我都无悔
I have no regrets.
迈克尔
Michael!
如果你们在看这个 说明你们安全了
Well, if you’re watching this, that means you’re safe.
我希望我能和你们在一起
I wish I could be there with you,
但正如你们所知 我剩下的时间不多了
but as you know now, I wouldn’t have had much time.
路是我自己选的
I made my choice.
我无怨无悔
I don’t regret it.
迈克尔·斯科菲尔德
1974年10月8日-2010年11月4日
丈夫 父亲 兄弟 叔叔 朋友
欲变世界 先变其身
现在我们自♥由♥了
We’re free now.
我们自♥由♥了
We’re free.
自♥由♥是有代价的
Freedom has a price.
七年前我死了
I died seven years ago.
留下了一个哥哥
Left behind a brother…
一个妻子
a wife…
一个儿子
a son.
但如果你用心聆听
But the dead talk…
死人是会说话的
if you listen.
他们一直陪伴着你
They’re there with you…
试图和你交流
reaching out…
试着向你倾诉一些事
trying to tell you something.
因为并不是所有的死亡都一样
Because not all deaths are the same.
有些是真的
Some are real.
有些则是一个谎言
Some are a story.
问题是
Question is…
你相信这个谎言吗
do you believe the story?
那个死去的人
Was the man who died
还是你曾了解的那个人吗
who you thought he was?
如果你用心聆听
The dead talk…
死人是会说话的
if you listen.
伊利诺斯州 福克斯河监狱
当下
哥依旧是
Still tight as…
宝刀未老啊
scales on a snake.
上头肯定有人吧 拜格威尔
Must have friends in high places, Bagwell.
一个像你这样的人♥渣♥是怎么获准出狱的
How a cesspool like you gets his walking papers
我永远不会知道
I’ll never know.
我这个所谓的”人♥渣♥”一直是个模范公民
This cesspool has been a model citizen.
模范公民哟
Model citizen.
71.31美元
$71.31.
笔记本电脑
Laptop.
一包口香糖 还有三片
Pack of gum, three pieces.
要不你留着吧
How about you keep that?
不管你带进来什么 你都带出去
Whatever you bring in, you bring out.
还有最后的一封信
And one last piece of correspondence.
这世界究竟是怎么了
Something really wrong with the world
我一周收到几封信是给你这样的人
when I’m receiving dozens of letters a week for guys like you.
没什么能跟电子邮件相比
Nothing compared to the e-mails.
你们这些杀人犯
What is it with you killers that put the satin
为什么总是喜欢糟蹋好东西呢
on women’s panties anyhow?
监狱
我去
Lackaday!
芝加哥
布鲁斯
Burrows!
不如你出来吧
How about you step out
把欠的十万还给我们
and pay us the hundred grand you owe us?
不说话就当你是拒绝
Take that as a no.
林肯·布鲁斯
Lincoln Burrows…
竟然拒绝了
says no.
彪悍的大块头
Big tough guy…
当年从贫民区里出人头地
who made it out of the neighborhood.
瞧瞧你现在的德行 还不是重操旧业
And look at you now– back to your roots,
狗改不了吃屎
the way you’ve always been.
不过是一个还不起债的小毛贼
A small-time crook who can’t pay his debts.
我们会找到你的
We’re gonna find you, you know,
然后把你开膛破肚
and we’re gonna open you up.
林小肯肯
Lincolny-linc.
上气不接下气的哟
All huffin’ and puffin’.
别用那种鄙夷的眼神看着哥
Don’t you look at me like I’m trash.
我的麻烦都解决了 我已经和政♥府♥
My house is in order. I’m clear with the government,
狱政局 还有我的上帝都两清了
the D.O.C. and my God.
然而看起来你却不同
Doesn’t appear to be the same with you.
看看你 又堕落了
Look at you, all backslid.
你本应该随着年纪增长飞黄腾达的
You’re supposed to be going up in the world as you age,
还是你压根就忘了办正事呢
or did you not get the memo?
你再不滚出我的门口 我就让你脑袋开花
You don’t get off my deck, I’m gonna crack your skull.
换做我就不会这么做
I wouldn’t do that.
尽管我们相看两厌 但似乎命运又赐予我们
Seems fate has deigned to join us at the hip once again,
密不可分的机缘
despite our mutual contempt.
瞧瞧这个
Have a look-see.
你从哪得到的这个
Where’d you get this?
这周早些时候出狱时收到的
Received it on release earlier this week.
没有回信地址
No return address.
如果你在耍我 我就宰了你
If you’re playing me, I’ll kill you.
看看那上面的邮戳
Take a look at that postmark on that.
或许我是个高手
I may be a sophisti-cat,
但也没有高到
but not so sophisticated
能伪造出这种东西的程度
as to forge something like that.
更何况
Besides…
我能安着什么心来你这里
what angle could I possibly have in coming here
跟你说 看起来你弟弟
and telling you that it looks like your brother
似乎还活着
might just be alive?
越 狱 第五季第一集
这不可能
It’s impossible.
我当时也是这么想的
That’s what I thought.
他怎么会寄给你
Why’d he send it to you?
再说一遍 我当时也是这么想的
Again, what I thought.
致西尔多·拜格威尔
福克斯河监狱
之后我又重新看了遍这段话
And then I gave the words another look-see.
兴许这就是答案
Maybe that’s the answer.
“经汝之手
“By your hand
晓后世之荣耀
“You shall know the glories of your Progeny
吾等世界终将拨乱反正 永垂不朽”
“And our world will be made right forevermore.”
我他妈怎么知道这什么意思
Hell if I know what that means.
但正如这个信封是寄给我的
But just like that envelope’s addressed to me,
这段话也是给我的 一定是的
those words are addressed to me. Got to be!

u202dGet out.
我是在帮你理清思路
I’m trying to work with you here.
有没有任何可能你弟弟活下来了
Is there any possible way your brother could’ve survived?
我弟弟已经死了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!