《越狱》 前情回顾
Previously on Prison Break:
从现在开始 我要求每个人
From now on, I’m asking
任何时候 都把卡放在
that everyone keep their card on them.
自己的身上
At all times.
格雷琴没拿到第六张卡
Gretchen didn’t get us the sixth card.
那我们怎么办
So where does that leave us?
但格雷琴给了你一份资料
You know, Gretchen did pass on this one piece of information for you.
应该对你有帮助
It’s gonna be helpful.
我接到一位老友的电♥话♥ 听说”锡拉”有眉目
I got a call from an old friend, heard Scylla was
他想知道
in play and he wants to know
他能否弄到手 我找了个安全的地方
if he can get in on it. I’ve set up a safe house
在那可以跟他谈
where you can hear him out.
-你有笔吗 -等一下
Do you have a pen? Just a minute.
皮尔蒙特街1917号♥
1917 Piermt.
赛尔夫探员
Agent Self…
我们已恭候多时
we’ve been waiting.
斯科菲尔德和布伦斯从那扇门
When Scofield and Burrows walk
走出来 给他们一次
rough the door, give them
投降的机会
an opportunity to surrender.
他们不可能乖乖地束手就擒的
There’s no way they’re gonna hand it over without a fight.
如果他们动手 我们以牙还牙
If they take that position, we’ll respond in kind.
我们走错一步
We make one wrong move,
监视器就会启动
the camera goes on,
克兰兹将军就会发现我们
And General Krantz will know we’re inside.
马上派一队人下去
I need a team downstairs now!
应该不会等很久
Shouldn’t be long.
你确定我们不用下去等
You sure we shouldn’t be waiting down there
迈克尔带着”锡拉”出来吗
for Michael to leave with Scylla.
如果你懂战术的话
If you knew anything about tactics,
这里就是所谓的制高点
you would know this is the high ground.
况且我们有消声器
Besides we have silencers.
“锡拉”不是一张卡
So, Scylla isn’t one card.
而是六张
It’s six.
确定他没带炸♥药♥后
Make sure he’s not armed with explosives.
就杀了他
Then kill him.
把枪放下
Drop ’em.
不然 我就打爆他的头
Or I blow his head clean off.
你该把枪放下
You’re gonna want to put that down.
你放不放
You’re gonna want to put that down.
把枪放下
Lower your weapons.
快点 过去
Come on. Get over there.
快点 老头
Come on,old man.
由世上最聪明的人设计出的安全系统
The best minds in the world designed this security system,
你几乎把它打破了
and you almost beat it.
不用太伤心嘛
The frustration must be killing you.
你输定了
You blew it.
其实
Actually…
万事俱备 只欠东风
there’s only one missing piece of the puzzle.
你正好把它带来了
And you just brought it to me.
我不知道你说的是什么
I’m not sure what you’re talking about.
你的”锡拉”卡
Your Scylla card.
给我
Now.
和你预想的不一样
Not what you expected?
我预想的是
What I expect
你占具这个系统的所有优势
of a man like you is a system where you’ve got all the advantage.
看起来 你缺几张卡
Looks like you’re a few cards short.
想不到吧 将军
Suck it, General.
你是我见过的最差劲的拍档
You’re the worst partner I’ve ever worked with.
-你说什么 -你让我
What? Leaving me
对付一个单手怪人
with the one-handed freak
和一个疯女人 你却和一群
and crazy bitch, while you hang out
-帅哥在一起 -闭嘴
with GQ… Be quiet.
-安静点 -别告诉我怎么做
Be quiet. Be quiet. Don’t tell me what to do!
你是个懦夫
You’re a coward!
听我说
Listen to me.
你以为格雷琴和巴格维尔会给你”锡拉”
You think Gretchen and Bagwell are gonna get you Scylla,
但他们的对手
but the people they’re gonna steal it from
早有准备
have a plan
-闭嘴 -要骗他们
Shut up! to trick them…
-你闭嘴 -不要命令我
You shut up! Okay,be quiet.Don’t tell me to shut up.
什么都不要告诉他
Don’t tell him anything!
我想说什么就说什么
I can tell whatever I want!
-你给我安静 -别命令我
Be quiet! Don’t tell me
让我闭嘴
to shut up!
别动
Don’t!
我们需要他
We needed him.
他刚刚想杀你
He was going to kill you.
算了 去对付格雷琴和巴格维尔
All right, just go get Gretchen and Bagwell.
我来处理现场
m gonna take care of this.
科尔 你真该觉得脸红
Cole.you ought to be ashamed of youelf.
我不管你回家怎么做
I don’t know how things worked back home,
但在这里 我们应该
but around here, we like to give
正式介绍一下我们的客人
our guest a proper introduction.
我叫格雷戈里·怀特 很高兴认识你
I’m Gregory White. Nice to meet you.
苏珊·安东尼
Susan Anthony.
这几天经常见你过来
I’ve seen you around the past couple of days.
你是我们的准客户吗
Are you a prospective client?
不是 我其实是科尔以前的同事
Actually, no, I am a former work colleague of Cole’s.
她是个非常有说服力的销♥售♥员
She’s a pretty convincing salesman herself.
真的
Really?
你们以前在哪合作过
Where did you work together?
佛罗里达
Florida.
佛罗里达
Florida?
你以前不是在东北分区吗
Weren’t you in the Northeast division?
以前是
I was.
但我在伽特的第一份工作
But my very first job with GATE was, uh,
是在克利尔沃特
in Clearwater.
看来你不喜欢久居一处 是吧
I guess you don’t like to stay put much, do you?
天啊 我天生就是个好动之人
Lord, I was born a ramblin’ man.
很高兴认识你
Well, it was, uh, wonderful to meet you. I, uh…
我得去开电♥话♥会议了
I have to go jump on a conference call.
他知道了
He knows.
不行 不行
No. No.
不行
No.
她有枪
She’s got a gun!
把电♥话♥挂了
Hang it up.
快去那边 进怀特先生的办公室
Please, that way. Right in Mr. White’s office.
所有人冷静
Everybody just stay calm.
-坐下 -进怀特先生的办公室
Sit!Mr. White’s office!
仔细听着
Now listen very closely!
我们不想伤害任何人
No one’s gonna get hurt.
现在怎样
Now what?
你到底
How…
怎么得到五张卡的
did you get all five cards?
不用太伤心嘛
The frustration must be killing you.
是它吗
Is that…?
那是什么
What is that?
那些卡都是钥匙
The cards were keys…
这个
…and this…
这个才是锡拉
this is Scylla.
你现在应该
Guess right now you wish
后悔陷害我们了吧 将军
you’d framed somebody else, huh, General?
你们是出不去的
You’re not even close to getting out of here.
我们走
Let’s go.
哥们 你确定吗
You sure, Papi?
我们不知道原路返回会怎样
We have no idea what’s waiting for us back there.
对 但我们也不知道往上走会怎样
Yeah, but we don’t know what’s be up there
相信我
either. Trust me.
将军 我们需要你
General, we’re gonna need you
来启动电梯
to activate this elevator.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!