前请提要
Previously on Prison Break
六位持卡人都参与了会议
It was a meeting between all six cardholders.
这下我们知道其他五个持卡人是谁了
Now we know who has the other five cards.
你的鼻子流血了
Your nose is bleeding.
-我是科尔·普发 -欢迎来到洛杉矶
-I’m Cole Pfeiffer. -Welcome to Los Ageles.
他叫蒂博格
He’s name is Teodoro Bagwell
曾和我们一起在巴拿马
He was with us in Panama
现在他也来到了洛杉矶
and now he’s here in Los Angeles.
他有一本书 本来属于惠斯勒
and he has a book that used to belong to Whistler
马宏认为这本书对我们打入内部有帮助
and Mahone thinks this book has a plan for the break-in.
科尔·普发没来参加我们的会议
Cole Pfeiffer do not arrive for our meeting.
你没拿到锡拉
You don’t have Scylla?
似乎你的朋友惠斯勒不是唯一一个
It seems your friend Whistler wasn’t the only one
-想找锡拉的人 你知道这事吗 -不知道
-looking into Scylla.You know anything about that? -No.
我在找杀我儿子的人
I’m looking for the man who killed my son.
他是一个职业杀手
This man is a professional assassin.
非裔美国人 六尺四寸
He’s African American, six-foot, four,
大概220磅
about 220 pounds.
我们尽可能的优化了图像
We refined the image the best we could,
但是我们还是需要
but we’re going to need
你的专家们把图像做的更清晰
one of your specialists to sharpen the video
这样我们才能辨认出其他人
so we can I.D. the rest of them.
好的 我会尽力的
All right, I’ll see what I can do.
而且 我也见过那些技术人员能做什么
But I’ve seen what those tech guys are capable of.
有时候他们只能…
Sometimes, it’s…
等一下 我认识这个人
Wait a sec, I know this guy.
这个人和我在一个大楼工作
This guy works in my building.
这是格里芬·奥林
That’s Griffin Oren.
-你认识他 -还很了解他
-You know him? -I know of him.
他是财政部洛杉矶分部的头
He’s the head of Treasury’s L.A. bureau.
既然他和你在一栋大楼里 你就能接近他了
Well, if he’s in your building you can get close to him.
-我需要一个理由 -那你就自己编一个吧
-I would need a reason. -Well, you make something up.
就说阿凯达组织偷了很多债券
Something about Al Qaeda using stolen bearer bonds
来资助地下活动 随便你
to finance shady operations, whatever.
不是吧 编造虚假言论
Come on, making false claims
损害政♥府♥威信
in matters affecting government?
那可是要判五年刑的
That’s up to five years in prison.
欢迎成为我们的一员 赛尔夫探员
Welcome to the club, Agent Self.
感谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
我一直想出来见你
I would have come out to see you,
但是我不能走太远
but I can’t travel that far…
不好意思
I’m sorry…
你说你有些照片要给我看
but you said that you had some pictures to show me.
就是他
That’s him.
我会尽快和你联♥系♥
I’ll get in touch with you
一旦我…
as soon as…
一旦我查出是谁干的
as soon as… I find out.
不是你的错
You didn’t do this.
你其实一直是个好人
In your heart, you are a really good man.
因此我嫁给你
That’s why I married you.
因此我和你成家
That’s why I started a family with you.
还记得你经常带着文件回家
Remember when you used to bring your files home
我总是求你把那些东西留在办公室
and I would beg you to leave that stuff at work?
但是当你看到了坏人
But when you have a monster in your sights…
只有抓到他
you can’t focus
你才能在意你身边的人
until you get him.
我以前很恨你那样
I used to hate that about you.
现在只有一件事能安慰我自己
Right now it’s the only thing that lets me sleep,
那就是我相信
because I know…
你会抓到凶手
you’re going to get him.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你好啊 布伦尼
Hey there, Blauney.
只是
Just, uh…
做一些调查
doing a little research.
关于伽特公♥司♥的
Gate-related?
这样才更能让我发挥实力
I’m adding a little flourish to my pitch.
我不能像笼中之鸟一样
“Like the caged macaw
无法展翅翱翔
who cannot spread her wings.”
其实 科尔
You know, Cole…
我一直在想你应该少花点时间空想
I was thinking maybe you should spend a little less time
多花一点时间做点实事
practicing and a little more time actually pitching.
我的意思是 世界第一的销♥售♥员
I mean, number one salesman in the world?
我们一直盼望着
We’re all just waiting with bated breath
你能做点什么
to see what you can do around here.

Ouch.
我知道
I know.
我们看见了他在那里
We saw him right here.

Hey.

Hey.
你见过莎拉吗
You haven’t seen Sara, have you?
没有
No.
你想回福克斯河
You want to end up back in Fox River,
就回去吧
you just go right ahead.
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what’s going on?
-他想去找T-bag -算你说对了
0He wants to look for T-Bag. -You’re damn right.
我就是要找他 我们知道他有那本书
I want to look for him.We know he’s got the bird book.
也知道那本书里写着打入内部的计划
We know the bird book’s got the plan for the break-in.
而且我们今天在这儿看见那个混♥蛋♥了
And we saw that snake right here today.
我的意思是 我们是逃犯
All I’m saying is, it ain’t safe
所以 我们来找另外一个逃犯
for a member of the Fox River Eight to be out there looking
-是非常不安全的 -没错 但是
-for another member of the Fox River Eight. -Yes, but…
贝里克 你和苏克雷一起去
Bellick, I want you to go with Sucre,
仔细查查这个地区 看看你能不能找到他的线索
canvass the area, see if you can get a lead on him.
那里有六栋大楼
There are like six big buildings over there.
他可能在任何一个里面
He could be in any one of them.
所以我说仔细查查
That’s why it’s called canvassing.
你知道吧 这可是在财政部里行动啊
You do realize this is the Treasury Department, right?
你让赛尔夫下几层楼
You tell Self to go down a few floors,
只要能看到那几台重要电脑
walk past the right computers
我们就会变成大富翁了
and we are billionaires.
拜托 我只要那张卡
Just the card, please.
当·赛尔夫 国土安♥全♥局♥
Don Self, Homeland Security.
-我需要马上与奥林先生会面 -他现在不在
-I need to see Mr. Oren right away. -He’s not available.
我需要马上见他
Ma’am, I need to see him
否则的话 成千上万美国人
right away, otherwise hundreds of American lives
的生命将会受到威胁
will be in jeopardy.
当·赛尔夫 国土安♥全♥局♥
Don Self, Homeland Security.
去和大厅里的安吉拉说
Talk to Angela down the hall.
长官 对不起我闯了进来
Sir, I’m sorry to barge in here,
但是这事很紧急
but this is urgent.
我知道
I’m sure it is.
去和大厅里的安吉拉说
Talk to Angela down the hall.
长官 我们听说有一些债券被偷了
Sir,we are hearing chatter about some stolen bearer bonds,
而且我们也相信这个事情和阿凯达组织有关
and we have reason to believe that Al Qaeda operatives…
你有债券的号♥码吗
You have serial numbers?
我没有
No, I do not.
介意转过去吗
Mind turning around?
不介意
Not at all.
六小时后 我要去亚洲
I leave for Asia in six hours.
他找到了
He’s got it.
在那之前
Until then…
我要和几个部门主管开会
I’ve got meetings with the bureau chiefs
包括联邦调查局 中情局 国土安♥全♥局♥
of the FBI, the CIA and Homeland Security.
信♥号♥♥没了
It’s gone.
如果你现在告诉我的事情真的重要
If what you tell me is actually important,
我会从你的上司那里知道
I’ll hear about it from your boss.
除非那样
Until then…
否则一切事情去和大厅里的安吉拉说
talk to Angela down the hall.
而且 你如果在没有我的允许下
And if you set foot
再进入我的办公室
in my office again without my prior consent,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!