今晚就走
we leave tonight
没有电
It’s got no electricity
也没自来水
And no running water.
一百块一个月
A hundred bucks a month.
可以
Deal.
准备好了?
Ready?
希望这能行的通 兄弟
I hope this works, popi.
你的那本书 上面都是些坐标
That book of yours it’s just a bunch of coordinates
是吧?
In there, right?
还有些其他的
Among other things.
你♥爸♥爸是否还记得
Does your father still have
我上次给你的电♥话♥号♥码?
That phone number I gave you?
我想是的
I think so.
好 让他打电♥话♥给我哥哥
Well, tell him to call my brother.
爸爸 帮我朋友打那个电♥话♥
Papa, make that call for my friend.
那美国人?
The american?
如果时间到了
If time runs out,
我还没有拿到另一半坐标
And I don’t have the second half of those coordinates,
Lj 和 这位小姐就会没命
Lj and the senorita stop breathing.
外面有你的悬赏通缉令
you have a warrant out for your arrest
你哪儿都不能去
you are not going anywhere
但愿还有别的办法
Just wish there was another way to do is.
能够救出lj 同时不把惠斯勒交给他们
To save lj without handing Whistler over.
听着 只能这样了 没别的办法
Look, man, that’s it there isn’t.
那是什么?
What is that?
凯斯力氟(一种化学剂)
Kesslivol.
当加热到一定程度
When heated to a certain degree,
就能腐蚀金属
It eats through steel.
一旦林肯切断电源 我们就马上行动
As soon as linc cuts the power we go.
那后备电源呢?
What about the backup generator?
在断电的刹那与后备电源启动间
There’s a lag from when the power cuts out
有个时间差
To when the generator kicks back in.
多长时间?
How long a lag we talking about?
30 秒
30 seconds.
只有30秒 快
We only have 30 seconds. go.
全都黑乎乎的
everything’s dark
快点 快点
Move it, move it.
来啊
Come on.

Let’s go.
-好了 快走 -还不行
Okay, let’s go. not yet.
得走了 没时间了
We have to go now. we’re running out of time.
相信我
Trust me.
停下 否则我们开枪了
stop, or we’ll shoot
停下
stop
停下
stop
快啊 伙计
Come on, mate.
迈克 为什么停下?
What’s the holdup, Michael?
再等等
Just a little bit longer.
停下
stop
停下
stop
怎么了?
What happened?
他们被逮到了
They got caught.
-怎么回事? -闭嘴
What’s going on? shut up.laring)
怎么 怎么 ?
What, what ?
老实点
Don’t try anything.
把他们带过来 把他们带过来
Bring ’em over here bring ’em over here
你 跪下
You on your knees, get down
别动
Don’t move,
动一动就让你像他那样
Or you’re like your friend over here.
迈克 到底怎么了?
What’s going on, Michael?
这里发生越狱事件
we have an escape in progress
发生越狱事件
we have an escape
这次最好能成功
This sure as hell better work out.
对大家都好
For everyone’s sake.
什么情况?
staus?
没有发现其他犯人
no other prisoners have been found
你们俩
You two,
站起来
On your feet.
带他们进去
bring them inside

move
-斯科菲尔德 在哪? -闭嘴
Where the hell’s Scofield? shut it.
如果斯科菲尔德 没被逮到
If Scofield doesn’t get caught,
他就还会有办法的
He could still fix this mess.
把这流血的杂种
have someone drag in
给我拖进去
the bleeding pig
快点
hurry it up
我们现在怎么办?
What do we do now?
灯还亮着 他们都知道了
The lights are on, they know about the escape what’s your plan,
你到底有何计划 迈克?
Michael?
这就是计划
This is the plan.
迈克 怎么
Michael, how the hell
难道他们被逮住也是你的计划?
Is getting caught your plan?
你告诉他们有30秒时间可以穿越的
You told them they had 30 seconds to get across
但事实上 你知道没那么久
When you knew the generator was going to kick in sooner.
我一定是算错了
I must have miscalculated.
再过10分钟 太阳就要升起了
We’ve got about ten minutes till the sun rises.
还有巡逻的警卫呢
And there are soldiers out there, okay.
他们会点人数的 我们得回去
They’ll take count. we got to get back to the yard.
我们就待在这儿
We’re not going anywhere.
时间就快到了
It’s almostime.
-你在干吗? -可能是我太太
What do you tnothing. it’s just probably my wife.
你知道 我们就住在不远处
You know, we live a couple miles away
她可能听到了警报声 所以就
And she must have heard the sirens, so
等我处理完你 你再打电♥话♥
You can make your calls when I’m done with you.
你还带了什么?
What else you got?
-苏克雷? -我不在 有事留言
Sucre? I’m not here. say what you got to say.
苏克雷 你到底在哪?
Sucre, where the hell are you?
我们现在全靠你了
We’re counting on you to be here
没有你 我们就全完了 老兄
If you’re not there, we’re dead, man.
快回我电♥话♥
Now call me back, please.
把这些和他的私人物品放一起
Put these with his personal effects.
到底出什么事了?
What’s going on out there?
有犯人想越狱
Some prisoners tried to escape.
逃出去了么?
Did they get out?
被抓到了
They got caught.
有一个还伤的挺严重
One of them got shot pretty bad.
苏克雷?
Sucre?
苏克雷?
Sucre?
不 我是 阿方索·加利西亚
No, it is Alphonso Gallego.
你到了那儿?
You where you need to be?
是的
Yes.
我把车子停在了马路边上
I left the suburban on the side of the road.
钥匙在轮胎上
The keys are in the wheel well.
去看看在不在
Are they still t hecheck ’em out.
在的
They’re here.
好 好的
Good, good.
你也来这儿么?
You will be here too,
312 ?
On the 312?
是的 是的 312
Yeah, yeah, the 312.
到时见
See you there.
所有人都在这了?
These all the men? si, senor.
老实交待你们是怎么到那的?
Tell me, how did you get out there?
你们是怎么到那的?
How did you get out there?
有人想说吗?
Hmm? don’t want to tell me?
你们是怎么到那的?
How did you get out there?
有个通道
A tunnel.
在哪?
Where?
在勒齐的房♥间下面
Under Lechero’s room.
带路
Show me.
还要多久?
How much longer?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!