但是不肯给我
but she wouldn’t let me keep them.
好吧
All right.
我要知道这个人是谁
I want to know who this guy is.
他说他叫苏林斯
Said his name was Sullins.
阿历克斯感谢你过来
Alex, thanks for coming in.
你好兰
Hello, Lang.
怎么回事? 有许多警♥察♥
What’s going on? There’s all kinds
在搜查你的办公室
of suits over here going through your office.
我认识你是吗
I know you, huh?
恐怕认错了
Afraid not.
不 没有
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你是麦克法登
You’re McFadden.
你把我和别人搞混了
You’ve confused me with someone else.
应该是在大使那儿
You were with the ambassador.
你不了解我 我也不了解你
You don’t know me, I don’t know you,
不过你的任务是把我弄出去
but it’s your job to get me out of here.
-你们明天就越狱 -下午三点
You break out tomorrow. By 3:00 p.m.
-你是说凌晨吧 -不 是下午
You mean a.m. No, I mean p.m.
我们明天就动手 就在大白天
We’re doing this tomorrow in the middle of the day.
把戒指给我
Give me the ring.
算你聪明
Wise decision.
戒指要吗 兄弟?
Want the rin brother?
这可不是我的作风 伙计
That’s more your style, man.
没关系 没关系的
It’s all right, it’s all right.
你们都退开 退开
You all go on back. Go ahead.
别 快退开
No, go ahead.
小意思
A word.
你以后要更小心一点
You should try and be more careful in the future.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
你叫什么?
What’s your name?
帝格
Tyge.
迈克
Michael.
那个澳洲人
The Australian.
你说你是在尼斯认识他的
You said you knew him from Nice.
是真的吗
Is that true?
你在说我是个骗子?
You calling me a liar now?
他说你满口谎话
He says you’re full of it.
他说他从没做一个大使
He said he was never an ambassador.
不 不是一个大使
No, not an ambassador,
我说”大使”
The Ambassador.
我曾在大使宾馆的服务台工作
I was concierge at the Ambassador Hotel.
我可以发誓 他曾在那干过几个月
I could’ve sworn he worked there for a few months.
谁知道呢 对吗
Who the hell knows, huh?
我经常磕药
I was high half the time.
这也是我被炒的原因
Kind of why I got fired.
是我在这儿的原因
Kind of why I’m in here.
他在尼斯做什么?
What was he up to in Nice?
怎么?
What?
你要出书吗
You writing a book?
我们3点13走 还有三小时又
We’re leaving at 3:13 that gives us three hours
41分钟 但我们还没办法进禁入区
41 minutes. And we still don’t have a way into no-man’s-land.
我会搞定的
l’ll take care of that.
-只是我得先查探一下 -那监狱围栏呢?
I just need to check it out first. And the fence?
你那个掘墓人朋友只洒过一次药水
Your grave digger friends only sprayed the thing once,
我可不希望今天我被上电刑
And I’d just assume not get electrocuted today.
苏克雷多洒一次会让我更有安心点吗 是的
Would I feel better if Sucre had sprayed the fence again? Yes.
这可能吗 不
Is that an option? No.
除非他又有进来的理由
Unless he had another reason to be there.
你要做什么?
What are you going to do?
杀个人好让他进来洒药水?
Kill someone to get more spray on the fence?
我倒想杀了你 如果这能帮我们逃出去的话
I’d think about killing you if it helped us get out of here today.
知道什么能帮我们逃出去吗
You know what’ll help us get out of here?
一把梯子
A ladder.
迈克
Michael
我们逃出去后要去哪儿?
where are we gonna go once we get through that fence?
去弄把梯子来
Just get me a ladder.
这张吊床比以前那个短
This hammock’s shorter than the last one.
那我们得弄点别的东西来接长它
Well, we might need something to extend it.
好了 我来想办法
All right, I’ll take care of it.
我从没去过尼斯
I’ve never been to Nice.
听说那儿很美
I hear it’s beautiful.
我怎么知道
I wouldn’t know.
我不管这个人是不是认识你
I don’t care if this guy knows you or not.
我在意的是
But what I do care about is
他很明显一直在盯着你
his apparent fixation with watching you at all times.
斯科菲尔德有访客
Scofield. Get a visita.
我们很快就会出去了
We’ll be out of here soon enough.
他不是问题
He won’t be a problem.
斯科菲尔德有访客
Scofield, you have a visitor.
伙计 看看这个
Hey, buddy, check it out.
你们国家有玩骰子吗
Do they roll bones in your country?
到我房♥间来 我教你
Come to my cell, I’ll teach you.
你要我去你牢房♥玩骰子?
You want me to come back to your cell and”roll bones”?
真友好啊
Real subtle.
很好玩的
Hardy har-har.
是啊是啊 很有趣
Yeah, yeah, yeah, it’s hilarious.
告诉我
Tell me,
你对这里所有没衣服穿的人都这么友好吗
are you this friendly with all the shirtless guys in Sona?
我昨天给了你吃的
I gave you food yesterday.
我给了你睡觉的地方
I gave you a place to sleep.
我很好奇原因
I wonder why.
你该死的有什么毛病?
What the hell is your problem?
听着 我不想和你上♥床♥ 明白吗
Look, I just don’t want to have sex with you, okay?
这很难接受吗
Is that so hard to believe?
拿个盘子
Get a plate.
要穿过禁入区
To make it across no-man’s-land,
我们必须对付两名守卫
we’re going to have to disable two of the tower guards.
一个已经可以搞定了
I’ve already taken care of one of them.
另一个需要你的帮助
With the other one, we’re going to need your help.
每天中午1点到2点
Every day between 1:00 and 2:00,
是他的午休时间
he takes his lunch break.
他会喝一杯咖啡
He gets a cup of coffee.
你得找出放杯子的地方 下点药进去
You need to find out where and put something in that cup.
确保我们越狱时他意识不清
Make sure he’s unconscious during the escape.
你让我在三个小时之内把这事搞定?
You’re dropping this on me with three hours to go?
-我不知道该说什么 -3点13?
I don’t know what to tell you. 3:13?
3点13开始动手
3:13 is when it starts.
我们3点25抵达海滩
We’ll be on the beach by 3:25.
在大白天
In broad daylight.
组织仍以为我们是在今晚9点
The Company still thinks we’re doing this at 9:00
开始行动 对吗
tonight, right?
听着 我不能再骗这些人了迈克
Listen, I can’t lie to these people anymore, Michael.
我们需要时间查看人♥质♥移交点
We need time to survey the transfer site,
看看有没有办法把莎拉和LJ救出来
to figure out if we can get LJ and Sara out of there
以防他们玩阴的
in case they try something.
-你弄到枪了? -是的 我弄到了
You got the gun? Yeah, I got the gun.
LJ怎么样? 莎拉呢?
How’s LJ? How’s Sara?
他们没事
They’re fine.
照片呢?
What about the pictures?
我拿不到照片
I can’t get pictures.
我要照片 林肯
I need them, Linc.
我拿不到照片
I can’t get the pictures.
我们怎么肯定他们还活着?
How do we know they’re still alive?
他们是我愿做这事的唯一原因啊
They’re the only reason I’m doing this.
苏珊说他们很好
Susan says they’re fine.
-相信她吧 -你总是告诉我
Just trust her. You’re the one who’s always telling me
不能相信任何人
we can’t trust anybody.
现在你 你却为这个人做担♥保♥?
Now you’re you’re vouching for this person?
没时间了
There isn’t enough time.
听着 如果我在今天中午2:30之前
Listen, if I don’t see pictures of LJ and Sara by 2:30

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!