《越狱》前情提要ue4d1
Previously on Prison Break:
要去哪里,老弟?
So where to, man?
想去哪儿都行
Anywhere we want.
我已不是你 记忆中的哥哥,我变了
I’m not the brother you remember. I’ve changed.
我要去做一件事
And I am gonna do something…
很多人将会 认为我罪不可赦
…a lot of people are gonna think is horrible.
我只要你记住 和你一同长大的哥哥
And you just remember the brother you grew up with,
她还没到
she’s not here.
-喂? -莎拉,船要开了
– Yeah? – Sara, the ship is leaving.
我已经上船了
I’m already onboard.
我爱你
Love you,
你现在说这些做什么?
Why are you telling me this now?
如果能重新来过ue4d1
If I had to do it all over again…
我一定会做出不同的决定
…I’d do it different, you know.
伤口在锁骨和旋转肌之间
Collarbone and rotator cuff.
再往右移六寸你就死了
Six inches to the right and you’re dead.
你已经辛苦的走到这地步了
– You’ve come so far. – How much further would I have to go?
-我还要再走多久? -算你幸运
-这次你只要去巴拿马 -非常感谢你
You’re lucky. For this, you only have to go to Panama.
-他找到他了 -在哪里?
– He found him. – Where?
-他刚搭飞机去巴拿马市 -他去巴拿马干嘛?
– Just boarded a plane to Panama City. – What’s he doing in Panama?
-你喜欢假发吗? -只要钱够多,我什么都喜欢
– You like wigs? – For the right money, I like anything.
留言板有消息吗? 那个金翅网站?
What about the message board? The Goldfinch thing?
-有一则苏克的留言 -他还在逃亡?
– There is a message from sucre. – Still running, huh?
他说钱还在茶包手上
He says, “The Bag still has the bag.
他在巴拿马市的终点旅馆
He’s in Panama City at the Fin Del Camino Hotel.
如果你在那儿 想帮忙抓他ue4d1
If you’re there and wanna help put that bird in the cage…
-通知我一声,苏克留 -到时见
…let me know. Sucre.” – See you soon.
(克莉丝汀娜玫瑰号♥ 巴拿马)
Christina Rose PANAMA
迈克!
Michael!
迈克!
Michael!
迈克!
Michael!
(巴拿马,巴拿马市)
(奥立维拉大道三一二号♥ 二楼,红色门)
斯科菲尔德,你真和大家 说的一样唇红齿白
Scofield, one thing’s for sure, You’re just as pretty as advertised,
-其实还更俊俏 -请你救救我,拜托
– Prettier even, – You’ve gotta help me. Please.
我要来抓你了 准备好了吗?
I’m coming for you, Are you ready?
不!
No.
我要来找你了ue4d1
I’m coming for you,,,,
敢出声我就割开 你的喉咙,老婊♥子♥
say a word and I will cut your throat out, you old whore.
斯科菲尔德
Scofield.
-喂 -潘,是我
– Hello, – Pam, it’s me.
(计程车6T-13807 巴拿马)
– Cam’s napping, – Yeah? How’s he doing?
-小卡在睡午觉 -是吗?他还好吗?
很好,今天 他回学校上课了
Good, It was his first day back in school,
-太好了 -你在哪里?
– That’s great. – Where are you?
我ue4d1在国外
I’m out of the country.
没事吧?
Is everything all right?
记得我常说 总有一天我会辞职吗?
Remember how I always said that the day would come and I’d be done?
-头也不回地离开调查局? -记得
– Leave the Bureau and never look back? – Yes,
那天就是今天
Today’s that day.
我还有一件事要做
I have one more thing to do.
只要等我做完ue4d1
And once I do it…
一切都会恢复原状 我就不干了
…everything is gonna fall into place and I’ll be done.
-希望你是真心的 -潘
– Well, I hope you mean it, – Pam.
如果我不再做这工作 如果我自♥由♥了ue4d1
If I didn’t have this job anymore, or if I were free…
如果我自♥由♥了ue4d1
If I were free…
-亚历ue4d1 -我需要知道你的想法
– Alex, – I need to know.
我没有打算拒绝你
I’m not saying no,
我会好好补偿你们 我发誓
I will make this right, I swear to God.
然后你、我和小卡ue4d1
And you and me and Cam…
我得挂电♥话♥了
I have to go,
我对你的爱 从来没停止过,潘
I’ve never stopped loving you, Pam.
-从来没有 -小心一点,亚历
– Ever. – Just be safe, Alex,
-你们就位了吗? -是的
– You in position? – Yeah,
-我十分钟后到 -了解
– I’ll be there in 10 minutes, – Got it.
迈克
Michael.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
你好吗,斯科菲尔德?
Que pasa, scofield?
快点ue4d1走了
Come on, move it.
真有趣
I love it.
连高尚先生 也来这里找那五百万
Mr. Above-It-All down here trying to sniff out that 5 million…
跟我们这些粗人一样
…just like the rest of us riff-raff.
瞧,你也不见得比我好
See, you ain’t no better than me.
我要把茶包抓起来 这是我来这里唯一的原因
I want T-Bag locked up. That’s the only reason I’m here.
当起正义骑警了是吗?
Oh, Dudley freaking Do-Right, huh?
-我不知道你会来这里 -你在胡说什么?
– I didn’t know you were here. – What are you talking about?
你传讯给我说茶包在这里 你在网站上留言
You e-mailed me, said T-Bag was here. It’s on the website.
什么?没有 我没在网站上留言
What? No. I didn’t write anything on no website.
我没留言给任何人
To you or anybody else.
茶包在那家旅馆里吗?
Is T-Bag in that hotel?
对,对街还有 两个联邦探员在监视
Yeah, and a couple of feds staking it out across the street.
-你要帮我们拿到钱 -你没听到我讲联邦探员吧
– You’re gonna help us get it. – Maybe you missed the part about the feds.
我不管,我跋涉两千里 一路上狂拉肚子
I don’t care. I didn’t travel 2000 miles down the Diarrhea Trail…
来到这落后的烂国家 就是要我的五百万!
…to get to this backward-ass country to not get my 5 million.
真可惜 这情况越看越像陷阱
Well, that’s too bad. This is looking more and more like a setup.
那就把你聪明的小脑袋 拿出来用
Well, then, get that little college boy brain of yours to work, then.
如果你不相信我,问问你的狱友 我能做到什么地步
And if you don’t think I’m serious, just ask your old cellie here what length I’ll go to.
他把犸丽关在某个地方
He’s got Maricruz locked away somewhere.
我一定得帮他 不然她就死定了
Either I help him get the money, or she’s dead.
对,我是大浑蛋 斯科菲尔德,我真无♥耻♥
Yeah, I’m a big jerk, scofield. Shame on me.
迈克,我没有资格 求你帮助我
Michael, I’m in no position to ask you for anything.
但我需要你帮忙,老哥
I need your help, papi,
是真的
I do.
你到底要不要加入?
Are you in, or what?
片名:越狱风云
剧名:穷途末路
-把枪拿开 -我刚刚问你问题
– Get the gun off me. – I asked you a question.
我说把枪拿开 不然我就走人
I said get the gun off me, or I walk.
好,你会拿到五百万
All right, you’ll get your 5 million…
你救回犸丽 我抓到茶包
…you get Maricruz and I get T-Bag.
-好一个三赢局面 -但你们要完全照我的话去做
– Win-win-win. – But you gotta do exactly what I say.
谢谢你,老哥
Thank you, bro.
好,小天才
All right, Einstein.
有何打算?
What you thinking?
今天是莎拉♥丹♥奎迪医生一案 开庭第三天
And it’s the third day of testimony in the trial of Dr, Sara Tancredi,,,
她是已故的 弗兰克丹奎迪州长之女
,,, daughter of the late Governor Frank Tancredi,
目前各方认为 检方需做的举证ue4d1
So far, pundits feel the prosecution is well on its way,,,
将非常顺利 能将所有罪名定罪
,,, to meeting its burden of proof and getting a conviction on all counts,
被告律师,请
Defense counsel, you may proceed.
庭上,我要求将录影带 列为辩方证物D
Your Honor, at this time, I ask that this tape be marked Defense Exhibit D.
抗♥议♥,庭上 这卷录影带只不过是ue4d1
Objection. Your Honor, this tape is the very propaganda…
迈克斯科菲尔德和林克柏劳 给媒体的宣传手段
…that Michael scofield and Lincoln Burrows released to the media…
而且还立刻被揭穿
…that was summarily debunked.
-陪审团还是有权利看 -这影带是道听途说
– The jury still has a right to hear it. – The tape is hearsay.
证人无法到场
Unavailable Witness Exception.
证人无法到场是因为 他是在逃亡的通缉犯
The witness is only unavailable because he’s a fugitive on the run.
就算如此,他在影带里的自白 证明丹奎迪医生是清白的
Be that as it may, his statement on this tape exonerates Dr. Tancredi.
庭上ue4d1
Your Honor…
我允许播放录影带
The tape is allowed.
纪录上会注明检方反对
The state’s objection will be noted in the record.
另一位无辜的人也遭到责难 莎拉♥丹♥奎迪医生
Much blame has been placed on another innocent person, Dr, Sara Tancredi,
她与我们越狱毫无关联
She had nothing to do with our escape,
莎拉,你在听的话 我知道无法求你再给我机会
Sara, if you’re listening, I know I can’t ask you for another chance,
我只希望现在 你已找到你的安全港
I only hope by now, you’ve found your safe haven,
已故丹奎迪州长之女 莎拉♥丹♥奎迪医生的案子
The trial of the late Governor Tancredi’s daughter, Dr, Sara Tancredi,,,
目前还在库克郡进行
,,, continues today in cook county,
丹奎迪医生的 执业执照已遭暂停
Dr, Tancredi, whose medical license has been suspended,,,
(丹奎迪受审)
,,, pending the outcome of the trial, is facing multiple counts, ranging…
等待审判的结果 她正面临多项指控,包括ue4d1
-我要杀了他 -你会被关回牢里
– I’m gonna kill him. – And go back to prison.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
等拿到钱,他说出犸丽的 下落后,我就要杀了他
Once we get the money and he tells me where Maricruz is I’m gonna kill him.
等你找到犸丽 你要娶她为妻,过幸福的日子