《越狱》前情提要ue4d1
Previously on Prison Break:
他不会有事的,我向你保证
It will work out. You have my word.
小心一点
Be careful.
珍会照顾你的
Jane’s gonna look after you. Hey.
我有个妹妹,我们15年没说过话
I have a sister I haven’t talked to in 15 years.
-她会因此过得比较好吗? -布鲁斯?
– You think she’s better off for it? – Bruce?
虽然说好不打这号♥码 但我要知道你是否平安
We said not to use this number, but I needed to know you were okay.
是你
It was you.
你在说什么,莎拉?
What are you talking about, Sara?
-我有三个字要说,我们跑 -嗯
I got three words for you. We gotta run.
我要自首,但我有一个条件
I wanna turn myself in. But I got one condition.
你的妻子一小时前已经出狱
Your wife was released an hour ago.
她很快就会赶来 你要遵守你的承诺
She’ll be here soon. Just hold up your end of the deal.
我会帮你抓到斯科菲尔德
I’ll get you scofield.
一个赞同我们目标的 国♥家♥安♥全♥局分♥析♥师
An NsA analyst sympathetic to our cause…
他发现总统 和戴伦斯史泰门的通话
…got his hands on a phone conversation the president had with Terrence steadman…
就在你据称谋杀他的两周后
…two weeks after you supposedly killed him.
24小时后,丹奎迪死了 分♥析♥师下落不明
Twenty-four hours later, Tancredi is dead, the analyst is missing…
而梯队系统上的白宫录音 已从主要资料库被删除
…and the White House echelon tapes have been deleted from the mainframe.
有段录音可以当成铁证
There’s a tape. It gives us everything we need.
如果找到 林克就能重获自♥由♥
Linc will be set free if we find it.
你手上的证据很重要
You have something here.
很多人会希望你没有这个证据 但已经在你手上了
There’ll be a lot who wish you didn’t, but you do.
你觉得是对话内容吗?
You think it’s a conversation?
是不可告人的内容
One they don’t want us to hear.
-准备好了吗? -放吧
– You ready? – Let’s do it.
老天爷
Oh, my God.
没错
Yeah.
帕托西克,死了
Patoshik, dead.
富兰克林,遭监禁 并协助追捕斯科菲尔德和柏劳
Franklin, incarcerated and assisting with the capture of scofield and Burrows.
-这方法是照什么程序办的? -我会处理
– What exactly is the protocol with that? – I’ll handle that.
各位,已经成功一半了
We’re at the halfway mark, people.
柏劳、斯科菲尔德 包威、苏克
Burrows, scofield, Bagwell, sucre.
他们依然在逃
They’re still out there.
-听说有消息来自ue4d1 -墨西哥
– Now, I heard a report came in from… – Mexico.
费南多苏克 在伊斯塔帕机场差点被逮捕
Fernando sucre was almost apprehended at the airport in lxtapa.
失陪了
Excuse me.
请到我的办公室
My office, please.
(亚历山大曼宏 特别探员)
-你跑来这里做什么? -我来拿我的钱
– What the hell are you doing here? – I came for my damn money.
-你的什么? -帕托西克一事的奖赏
– Your what? – The Patoshik reward money.
奖赏意味着 有人会拿到钱当奖赏
See, how a reward works is, someone gets rewarded the money.
既然疯仔是我找到的
And since I’m the one who bloodhounded Haywire…
赏金就应该给我
…the money gets rewarded to me.
你跑到我办公室ue4d1?
You come to my office…?
如果你肯回我一通电♥话♥ 我也不必跑来
If you’d returned any of my calls, I wouldn’t have had to.
-我们谈好条件了 -条件是你低调行事
– We had a deal. – The deal was you stay under the radar.
这叫低调吗,布拉德?
Is this under the radar, Brad?
不,这里满是联邦探员 现在他们全都见过你了
No, this is an office full of federal agents who now have all seen your face.
他们看到什么我不在乎
Hey, I don’t care what they see.
管你的,如果你不付钱 我就出去露屁♥股♥
Hell, if you don’t pay up, I’ll go out there and drop trou.
帕托西克死了,你这蠢蛋
Patoshik died, you stupid son of a bitch.
有文件要呈报,你当然会拿到钱
There’s paperwork involved. Of course, you’re gonna get the money.
但你要耐心一点
But you’ll have to be patient.
如果你敢 再跑来我的办公室
And if you ever come in my office again…
你不只别想见到钱
…you will not only never see the cash…
连太阳都别想看到了
…you’ll never see another sunrise.
赏金已经是你的了 你想继续吵着要钱
Now, we gonna keep crying about money you’ve already got coming to you…
还是想多赚一点?
…or do you wanna make some more?
你说吧
I’m listening.
去过墨西哥吗?
Ever been to Mexico?
如果把录音交给媒体 政♥府♥会不承认
We give this to the press, the government will discredit it.
就像我们拍的影带一样
Just like they did with the tape we made.
好吧
Okay.
那我们该怎么做?
So, what do we do with it?
爸说他在政♥府♥里还有照应的人
There are people in the administration Dad was working with.
如果交给他们 他们就有如山的铁证
If we give it to them, they’ll finally have the smoking gun they need…
能搞垮卡洛琳雷诺兹
…to bring Caroline Reynolds down.
由他们把录音公诸于世 不能由我们来
But they’ll release the tape, not us.
她无法和自己任命的人撇清关系
And how can she discredit her own appointees? Sure.
我们要把唯一 能赦免我的证据
We’re gonna give the only thing that can exonerate me…
交给政♥府♥的人?
…to someone who works for the government?
同一个陷害我的政♥府♥?
The same government that set me up?!
我们得找到信得过的人 一个正直的人
We’ll have to find someone we can trust. Someone honest.
珍菲力普
Jane Phillips.
她会知道谁可以帮助我们
She’ll know someone that can help us.
她和爸合作过 现在正在照顾罗杰
She worked with Dad. She’s watching L.J.
我信任她,迈克
I trust her, Michael.
她可以帮忙找人
She’ll do it. She’ll find someone.
希望你的直觉没错
Well, I hope you’re right.
因为这是我们最后的希望
Because this is our last shot.
这把一定合适
This’ll do you right.
射程达一千码
It’s good from a thousand yards out.
目标准吗?
She a clean shot?
就像好女人一样,不偏不倚
Like a good woman, she does not stray.
不锈钢沟槽外管 口径点308
Bariment stainless steel fluted barrel, .308 caliber…
子弹重175喱,中空型弹头
…175 grain, hollow point.
-枪箱我也要 -它是拼凑枪
– I’ll take the case too. – She’s a throw-in.
枪枝序号♥已经磨平了
The serial numbers have been cleaned.
弹膛也被刮过 好混淆弹道的调查
The chamber’s been scraped to throw off ballistics…
以防你不是要射铁罐子的话
…just in case you’re not, you know, shooting at tin cans.
不,我的猎物大多了
No, I’m hunting bigger game than that.
等等ue4d1
Hey! Hey, hey!
片名:越狱风云
剧名:回到原点
没有回应
Radio silence.
(需要帮忙,我女儿病了 百元钞票)
我不知道他多久会上来看一次 好吗?
I just don’t know how often he checks this thing, all right?
看来不常来 因为你已经留言三次了
Well, it seems not that often, considering you’ve posted three messages.
我开始怀疑我为何需要你了
I’m starting to wonder why I need you at all.
为了抓到斯科菲尔德 不然我们在干嘛?
To get scofield. What? What are we doing here?
我也可以打字 是斯科菲尔德看不见留言的是谁
Well, I can type, and scofield can’t see who’s sending him the messages.
但他看得出你们这些 三流探员的计谋
Well, he’s gonna see whatever little rent-a-fed cops that you guys have set up…
拆穿你们设下 与他见面的陷阱
…whatever place you’ll set up to meet him.
你和我都清楚这小子有多聪明
You and I both know how smart this kid is, right?
显然比你聪明 现在穿囚衣的人是你
Smarter than you, considering you’re wearing orange.
-是吗? -对
– Oh, yeah? – Yeah.
新来的绝对不会从藏匿处现身
Fish is not gonna peek his little white ass out from any rock that he’s hiding…
除非他看见ue4d1
…unless he sees a…
熟人ue4d1你指的是你?
A familiar… And that’s your face?
对,那当然 别装作你不需要我
Yeah, you’re damned straight it is. Don’t pretend like you don’t need me.
你说你偷听到 他告诉苏克网站的事
You said you overheard him telling sucre about a website…
-别装作你不需要我 -你只是偷听到ue4d1
– Don’t pretend you don’t need me! – You overheard…
-他是烂好人 -我看不出这有何帮助
– He’s a Boy scout. – I don’t see how that helps!
如果你有点耐心,他就会回应我
If you have a bit of patience, he will hit me back!
现在只有我在帮助你家人
I’m the only one now helping your family.
-是我在帮好吗? -我也有
– I help my family, okay? – So do I.
我让凯西出狱,让蒂蒂接受治疗
I got Kacee released. I get Dede medical care.
我让你和她们见面 我也有权利收回这些特权
I’m the one that allows you to visit them, and I’m the one that can take it away.
你很清楚我们需要彼此,对吧?
It looks like we both need each other, doesn’t it?
-真的吗? -我会遵守我的诺言
– Do we? – So I’ll hold up my end of the bargain.
你猜怎着?你也要遵守诺言
And guess what? You hold up yours.
所以不要再烦我了
Now, get off my back.
只要你交出我要的 你就能达成愿望
You can get what you want. Just give me what I want.
把斯科菲尔德引出来
Give me scofield.
(华盛顿州,普尔曼)
-你好? -你好,小子
– Hello? – Hey, buddy,
爸?
Dad?
对,是我,你好吗?
Yeah, it’s me. How you holding up?
还好,你呢?
Okay. How about you?
很好ue4d1
Good. Good.
我想你
I miss you.
我也是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!