《越狱》前情提要ue4d1
Previously on Prison Break:
我们要留下来
We’re staying.
给他们好看
Give them hell.
比尔,不要这么做
Bill, don’t do this.
我把一生都奉献给国家 奉献给雷诺兹总统
I’ve dedicated my life to this country, to President Reynolds,
-我是个完美的士兵 -处理掉所有的照片、档案
– I’ve been a perfect soldier, – Every photo, file. Get rid of all.
比尔,不要这么做
Bill, don’t do this,
你留言给葛瑞先生
You left a message for Mr. Geary.
我会让你死得很难看
I’m gonna gut you, bow to stern,
我没有杀罗伊葛瑞! 包威陷害我!
I did not kill Roy Geary! Bagwell set me up!
你以谋杀 罗伊葛瑞的罪名被逮捕
You are under arrest for the murder of Roy William Geary.
我的心理医生说 我必须面对你
My therapist said that I need to confront you…
让你知道被背叛的感受
…to let you know how betrayed I feel.
垂比云警局
This is the Tribune Police.
只要你做好工作 我们就忘记关于席尔斯的事
Just as long as you do your job, we’ll forget about shales.
之后你就可以回科罗拉多 看你儿子卡麦隆
And then you can go back to Colorado and visit your son, Cameron.
不准你再提到他的名字
Don’t you ever mention his name again.
你后面的朋友怎么办?
What about your friend there?
如果我们要死 也要死得轰轰烈烈
If we’re gonna go down, might as well go down swinging.
-莎拉 -迈克?
– Sara. – Michael?
-你们差点就逃掉了 -喂?
– Almost made it. – Hello?
喂?迈克?
Hello, Michael?
-是你吗? -站起来
– Is that you? – Get up.
转过去
Turn around.
转过去!
Turn around!
如果你打算杀我们,亚历 有种就看着我们的眼睛开枪
If you’re gonna murder us, Alex, you’ll have to look us in the eyes while you do it.
-闭嘴 -你已经逮到我了
– Shut up. – You want me, you got me.
让我弟弟走!
Let my brother go!
我不想要你们两个 我只想找回我的人生!
I don’t want either of you. I just want my life back!
为此你要杀死 两个无辜的人?
You’re gonna kill two innocent men to get it?
-那当然 -我们是美国边境巡警队
– Absolutely. – This is the United States Border Patrol,
放下武器,不准动
Drop the weapon and remain where you are,
放下武器
Drop the weapon,
美国边境巡警队 放下武器!
United states Border Patrol! Drop your weapon!
所有人各就各位
All agents hold your positions.
-我是调查局探员,他们已被我逮捕 -我不管你是谁
– I’m FBI. These men are in my custody. – I don’t care who you are.
在确认身份前 放下你的武器,否则我们会开枪
Until we verify, you will drop your weapon or we will drop you.
你自己选择!
Your choice.
前进!
Move in!
双手抱头,快点!
Hands on your head now!
不准动!
Don’t move.
这里有喝的吗?
You got anything to drink?
去后面找
Check the back.
不明驾驶ue4d1 这里是禁毒处
Unknown rider, unknown rider, This is DEA on guard,
无线电频率ue4d1
Radio frequency…
-“糟糕”是什么意思? -我们被边境巡警队盯上了
– What do you mean “uh-oh”? – Border Patrol’s on our ass, man.
-多久才到墨西哥? -已经在墨西哥了,老哥
– How long till we get to Mexico? – We’re already in Mexico, papi.
越过国界不是就不能ue4d1
I thought they couldn’t follow…
-跟踪我们了吗? -九一一事件后就可以
…once we cross the border. – Not since 9/11.
重复,不明驾驶ue4d1
I repeat: Unknown rider, unknown rider,
我们要怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
拉下绳子然后祈祷
Pull the cord and pray.
不要!
Oh, hell, no.
听着,如果把飞机降落 我们肯定会被逮捕
Look, we try and land the plane, we’re pinched for sure.
如果跳伞呢?
And if we jump?
这里是沙漠上空
We’re in the middle of the desert.
等我们着地后 巡警会很难找到我们
Patrol’ll have a hard time trying to find us once we land.
如果我们着地的话
If we land.
你一定会着地的
Oh, you gonna land.
只是力道大小的问题
It’s just a matter of how hard.
祝你好运,朋友
Good luck, amigo.
我们刚收到消息,逃犯ue4d1
We’re receiving reports that escaped convicts,,,
(新闻快报)
,,, Lincoln Burrows and Michael Scofield, have been apprehended,,,
林克柏劳及迈克斯科菲尔德 在几分钟前
于美墨国界北方被逮捕
,,, just a few miles north of the U, S, -Mexican border,
调查局探员亚历曼宏 在美国边境巡警队的协助下
Federal Agent Alex Mahone, with assistance from the United States Border Patrol,,,
在不久前将两人羁押
,,, took the men into custody just a short time ago,
目前消息尚未完整
Now, not a lot of information available,,,
不过据说 逮捕两兄弟的过程顺利
,,, but the brothers were apprehended without incident,,,
当时他们正试图 从新墨西哥州沙漠逃往国外
,,, while attempting to leave the country through the deserts of New Mexico,
该地离伊利诺州 福克斯河州立监狱非常遥远
A long way from Illinois’ Fox River State Penitentiary,,,
他们不到十天前 才自该监狱逃出
,,, where they escaped from less than 10 days ago,
这些一度被称为 福克斯河八人帮的犯人
The Fox River Eight, as the group of convicts were once known,,,
现在只剩下四人 只有班哲明富兰克林ue4d1
,,, are now down to four, as only Benjamin Miles Franklin,,,
费南多苏克、查尔斯帕托西克 和西奥多包威仍在逃
,,, Fernando Sucre, charles Patoshik, and Theodore Bagwell remain at large,
-警方指出剩下ue4d1 -长官
– Officials say it’s only… – sir?
他听说了,他想见你
He just heard, and he’d like to see you.
关回监狱
– Back behind prison walls,
全国通报专线 持续传来新消息ue4d1
Tips continue to pour in to manhunt’s national hot line…
(借口)
(堪萨斯州普拉特 荣民酒吧)
– now down to four, as only Benjamin Miles Franklin,,,
现在只剩下四人 只有班哲明富兰克林ue4d1
费南多苏克 查尔斯帕托西克
,,, Fernando Sucre, charles Patoshik,,,
和西奥多包威仍在逃
,,, and Theodore Bagwell remain at large,
-愿你们平安 -警方指出剩下的ue4d1
– Godspeed, gentlemen. – Officials say it’s a matter of days,,,
福克斯河逃犯 迟早会被关回监狱
,,, before the rest of the Fox River Eight are back behind prison walls,
全国通报专线 持续传来新消息
Tips continue to pour in to manhunt’s national hot line,,,
警方认为其他四名逃犯 依然在美国境内
,,, and officials believe all four fugitives are still on American soil,,,
解除他们可能 已逃到墨西哥的疑虑ue4d1
,,, allaying fears that they may have escaped across the Mexican border,,,,
打扰一下,长官
Excuse me, sarge.
不知道你是否可以 帮弟兄的忙?
I was wondering if you could help a brother out.
帮什么?
With what?
我最近刚从 中东报效国家回来
I only recently returned from delivering democracy to the desert…
我在想你是否知道ue4d1
…and I was wondering if you could tell me…
要去哪里才能装义肢
…how a guy goes about getting one of those prosthetic jobbies.
你被送回国前 军方没帮你治疗吗?
Didn’t they make you whole before they shipped you?
我只能说那个医生 治疗得很不完整
Well, let’s just say the doctor made the bed, he just neglected to tuck in the sheets.
你最好去荣民医院排队等待
Best thing for you to do is go on down there to the VA, get in line.
就那么简单?
That simple?

Yeah.
不过等你收到帐单 就得想办法筹钱
Till they send you the bill, and you gotta pay it.
华府的那些浑蛋 送我们去替他们打仗
Those bastards in Washington send us to fight for them.
-他们却没人愿意帮我们 -真是不应该
– Not a damn one of them fights for us. – Man, that is a crime.
还好对我而言ue4d1
But luckily for me…
钱不成问题
…money is not the issue.
是吗?
Is that right?
我需要填哪些表格?
Any particular forms I might need in order to qualify?
你知道吗,同性恋先生?
You know what, Mr. Don’t-Ask-Don’t-Tell?
你既然有办法把你的头发ue4d1
You figured out how to dye that hair of yours…
染得这么娘
…up like a nancy all by yourself.
你肯定可以 自己想办法弄到义肢
You sure as hell can figure out how to get a prosthetic…
装在你的断手上
…for that stump of yours by yourself.
对,我想我知道 该从哪里下手
Yeah, I think I got a pretty good idea where to start.
(新墨西哥州拉斯克鲁塞斯 边境巡警拘留所)
(美国边境巡警)
(伊利诺州久利特 福克斯河州立监狱)
我身边是艾德波维卡 福克斯河监狱的新任典狱长
I’m here with Ed Pavelka, the new warden of Fox River Penitentiary…
林克柏劳 和迈克斯科菲尔德ue4d1
…where Lincoln Burrows and Michael scofield…
预计将在明日被送回此地
…are scheduled to be returned to some time tomorrow.
典狱长,柏劳在预计处死ue4d1
Now, warden, the escape happened a mere two days…
两天前越狱逃出
…before Burrows was scheduled to be put to death.
之前刑期已经延后一天 你认为会再度延后吗?
He’s already been granted one day. Do you anticipate any further?
林克柏劳是 已定罪的杀人犯
Lincoln Burrows is a convicted murderer.
他越狱出去 已危害到全国民众
His escape has endangered the lives of civilians across this country.
他并非名流,也不是烈士
He is not a celebrity. He is not a martyr.
我可以保证之前 福克斯河上一任管理阶层ue4d1
And I can assure you that whatever leniency was afforded him and the other prisoners…
对犯人的宽大 将不再被容许
…under the old regime at Fox River will no longer be tolerated.
柏劳先生唯一可预期的是 监狱犯人要求的ue4d1
The only thing that Mr. Burrows can expect is what a jury of his peers demanded:
速斩速决
A speedy execution.
迈克斯科菲尔德呢?
And Michael scofield?
由于他越狱,加上教唆犯罪
With his escape, the aiding and abetting charges…
以及过程中犯下的重罪 加上他原本的刑期
…the felonies he’s racked up along the way on top of his original sentence…
我想斯科菲尔德先生 将在狱中度过余生,谢谢各位
…I’d say Mr. Scofield will be spending the rest of his life behind bars. Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!