《越狱》前情提要ue4d1
Previously on Prison Break:
我要找日落旅馆的电♥话♥
I need a number for a Sundown Hotel, please,
新墨西哥州的希拉有一家
I got one in Gila, New Mexico,
NM,6-3,明天
NM, 6-3, Tomorrow,
-你是谁? -我想你心知肚明
– Who is this? – I think you already know.
如果我把尸体埋在自家后院 我会随时挂念这件事
If I buried someone in my own backyard, I’d think about it all the time,
让我和家人消失 我会以保守你的小秘密回报你
Let me and my family disappear, And in return, I’ll keep your little secret,
我知道你没料到 事情会演变成这样
It’s not how you wanted this to play out,
但是有时 事情是你无法掌控的
But sometimes things happen that are just out of your control.
我们稍后见了,麦可 可能会比你想像中更快见到面
I’ll see you soon, Michael, It may be sooner than you think,
-你不能来这里 -你妹妹在哪?
– You can’t be here. – Where’s your sister?
-我要见犸丽 -婚礼两点半就开始了
– I need to see Maricruz. – Wedding’s at 2:30.
犸丽拒绝和他结婚
Maricruz, she told him no.
-你能相信吗? -去找你的女友吧
– Do you believe that? – Go on. Get your girl.
罗杰
L.J.
-两人都趴下,现在 -拜托
– Both of you, face down. Now! – Please.
嫌犯已遭制♥服♥ 疑似林克柏劳
Suspect in custody. Possible ID, Lincoln Burrows.
告诉我 你把威莫兰的钱藏在哪里
Now, you’re gonna tell me where you stashed Westmoreland’s money…
否则我会一针针 把你拆掉
…or I’m gonna pluck you like a chicken, stitch by stitch.
(堪萨斯州,垂比云)
你这个百万富翁的行李 还真简便
For a millionaire, you travel light.
喂,这是什么玩意?
Hey. Hey, what is this?
是量血压的器材
It’s for my blood pressure.
瞧我找到什么
Lookie what I found.
看来贺兰德太太喜欢敲肉
Guess Ms. Hollander liked to beat some meat.
也许敲个几下 你就会回想起藏钱的地点
A couple whacks with this would help you remember where you put the money.
我们已经揍了他一整晚 他一声也不吭
Hey, we’ve been beating his ass all night. He ain’t coming off the goods.
我们得换别的方法
We need to do something different.
不管你们怎么对我 我都不会说
It don’t matter what you do to me. I ain’t talking.
达到目的之前我不会罢手的
Well, I ain’t stopping till I get what I came for.
-我们再听一次歌♥吧 -求求你
– How about we listen to that again? – Please.
告诉我钱在哪里 不然你就等着受死
Tell me where that money is or I’m gonna read it on your tombstone.
好,我告诉你一个线索
Okay, I will give you a little clue.
钱不在这里
It ain’t here.
(FBI分局 伊利诺州芝加哥)
(林克柏劳,绰号♥水槽)
-已确定逮捕到柏劳 -好耶
– Confirmed. Burrows is in custody. – Yeah!
真难以置信 他竟然能到亚利桑那
Unbelievable. He made it all the way to Arizona.
再晚一天,他可能就消失了
Another day, he’d have been gone.
你找到曼宏了吗?
You find Mahone?
没有,我一直打 都转到语♥音♥信箱
No. Keep trying to call, it goes straight to voicemail.
我是亚历山大曼宏,请留言
This is Alexander Mahone, Please leave a message,
-金先生 -凯勒曼先生
– Mr, Kim, – Mr. Kellerman.
-林克柏劳已经遭到逮捕 -所以我才打给你
– Lincoln Burrows is in custody. – That’s the reason I called,
-他在谁手上? -亚利桑那州威考克警局
– Who has him? – Willcox, Arizona P, D,
必须立即把他带来
We need to extricate him, Right away,
曼宏在哪里?
Where’s Mr. Mahone?
我现在正试图和他连络 不过这件事我可以处理
I’m getting in touch with him now. But I can take care of this one.
我们聘请曼宏先生是有原因的
This is why we hired Mr, Mahone,
-他是唯一的官方人士 -别担心,这件事不会正式公开
– He’s the official face here. – Don’t worry, this won’t be official.
-也不会有人起疑心 -一定会有人起疑心
– And there won’t be any questions. – Of course there will,
你要确保 没有人能活着证实那疑问
Just make sure no one’s left to answer them.
(亚利桑那州,威考克)
我儿子和这件事无关,拜托你们
My son had nothing to do with this, please.
你说给法官听吧
A judge will decide that.
-你回报了吗? -有,凤♥凰♥城派了支援
– Did you call in? – Yeah. Phoenix is sending backup.
那台车不像警♥察♥,吉米
I don’t think that’s one of ours, Jimmy.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
嘿!
Hey!
快点!
Come on!
快跑ue4d1别停下
Move it! Run! Don’t stop!
过来
Come here.
-放开我 -别激动ue4d1
– Let go of me. – Okay, calm down. Calm down.
-你再乱来ue4d1 -你们是谁?
– You try that again… – Who are you?
我们是自己人
We’re on your side.
我们是你父亲的同伙
We’re with your father.
(伊利诺州,芝加哥 奥黑尔国际机场)
曼宏 林克柏劳已遭到逮捕
Mahone, Lincoln Burrows has been apprehended.
-哪里? -亚利桑那州
– Where? – Arizona,
我正要过去 我需要你也一道去处理
I’m on my way, and I need your talents on the ground.
我有空马上会过去
I’ll get there as soon as I can.
我想你没听清楚 到亚利桑那州去
I don’t think you heard me. Get to Arizona.
我快找到史柯菲了
I’m this close to scofield.
我这方已经十拿九稳了
Well, we have a bird in the hand.
我这边可能也是
Yeah, well, so might I.
你不是要我找出 史柯菲和丹奎迪的集♥合♥地点吗?
You wanted me to figure out scofield’s rendezvous with Tancredi?
就是在今天
It’s happening today.
一切都在我的掌控之中
And I’m sitting right on top of it.
片名:越狱风云
片名:集♥合♥地点
(新墨西哥州,希拉)
(科罗拉多州,千里达)
有什么好看的?
What are you looking at?
-这是哪里? -那不重要
– Where are we? – It doesn’t matter.
你们在这很安全,请坐吧
You’re safe here. You can take a seat.
见到我爸之前我什么也不做
I ain’t doing a thing until I see my dad.
我只能说他正在赶来的路上 班机一小时后会降落
All I can tell you is, he’s on his way. His flight lands in an hour.
我为何要信任你?小姐
Why should I trust you, lady?
我想你别无选择
I don’t see you have much of a choice.
你要的话 我也可以把你交给警♥察♥
I could drop you off back with the cops if you’d prefer.
-你们还要去别的地方吗? -的确是
– You have somewhere else to be? – Matter of fact, we do.
我们不能让你们离开
Well, we can’t let you leave.
你父亲以为 你们两兄弟会在一起
Your father was expecting your brother to be with you.
知道你弟弟在哪吗?
Do you know where he is?
你真以为我会告诉你?
Do you really think I’m gonna answer that?
你必须和我们合作,林克
You need to start cooperating with us, Lincoln.
我们只是想帮忙
We’re only trying to help.
麦可史柯菲
Michael scofield.
一周前从福克斯河监狱逃出来
He escaped from Fox River Penitentiary a week ago.
没有,没见过他
Nope. Never seen him.
如果见到他,请打这支电♥话♥给我
Well, if you do, please call me at that number.
好的
Will do.
再下去还有一家旅馆
There’s another hotel down the road.
谢谢
Thanks.
-有事吗? -有你的传真
– Yeah? – You got a fax.
请你从门底下塞进来好吗?
Could you put it under the door, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
(一小时后 巴特非尔路16781号♥)
(内布拉斯加州,戴拿索)
(联邦调查局通缉名单)
泰瑞莎,费南多苏克打电♥话♥来
Theresa. It’s Fernando sucre.
-费南多 -泰瑞莎
– Fernando, – Theresa.
-她不在这里 -请别挂断,我很抱歉
– She’s not here, – Please don’t hang up. I’m so sorry.
拜托ue4d1
Please, just…
我只是有个问题
I just need to know something.
你现在有比我妹妹 更大的问题
You’ve got bigger problems than my sister right now.
等等,拜托ue4d1
No, no, wait. Please, please.
-我得跟她谈谈,拜托 -不行
– I need to talk to her. Please. – You can’t,
我ue4d1我们下午就要离开了
My… We’re leaving this afternoon.
-要去哪里? -墨西哥的伊斯塔帕
– Where are you going? – Lxtapa, Mexico,
一周以后才回来
We won’t be back for a week,
这原本是她和赫特的蜜月旅行
We’re taking the honeymoon she had planned with Hector.
几个小时后她会来接我
She’s picking me up in a few hours,
-几点? -快两点的时候
– What time? – A little before 2.
-请她一定要打给我,好吗? -我把号♥码给你
She’s gonna have to call me, okay? I’ll give you the number.
-你在哪里? -打来电显示的这支号♥码
– Where are you? – Take this number of the caller ID,
拜托,泰瑞莎
Please, Theresa,
请她一定要打给我,好吗?
Just have her call me, okay?
我会在这等她
I’ll be right here.
(此路不通)
你好,莎拉
Hello, sara.
我不确定你是否会来
I wasn’t sure you’d come.
我别无选择
I didn’t have a choice.
接下来的日子你会很难受
This isn’t gonna be easy for you.
你在讯息里说 你有导正的办法
You said in your message that you had a plan to make this right.
请你告诉我是什么办法
I need to know what that is.
(日落旅馆)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!