《越狱》前情提要ue4d1
Previously on Prison Break:
这家伙不简单
There’s something about this guy.
他知道我们要去哪 看穿我的心思
He knows where we’re going, what we’re thinking.
他迟早会知道犹他州的钱
It’s a matter of time before he finds out about the money in Utah…
还有我们逃到墨西哥的方法 所有事物
…and our way into Mexico, everything.
侦讯时可以请律师在场陪同
You can have an attorney present during questioning.
卡洛琳,警方把她带走了 我当然会盯住她
Caroline, they’re taking her in. Of course. I’ll keep an eye on her.
是我做的,爸
I did it, Dad.
照我的话去做
Just do as you’re told.
否则后果对我们 都会有很大的影响
Otherwise, there will be consequences that will affect us all.
我爸是空军上校
My dad’s an Air Force colonel.
我告诉他我要和男生同住 而且又对他有好感时
When I told him I was staying in a hotel with a guy that I maybe sort of liked…
他气死了
…he lost it.
-你来干嘛?犸丽在哪? -她现在是我的
– What’re you doing here? Where’s Maricruz? – She’s with me.
-告诉我她在哪里? -费南多,别激动
– Just tell me where she is. – Hey, Fernando, slow down, man.
我原本要告诉你的 他们去赌城结婚了
I was trying to tell you the wedding is in Vegas.
-死者是哪一个? -可能是史柯菲
– So which one of them it was it? – Might be scofield.
他哥哥的尸体应该也在里面
Probably gonna find his brother in there too.
-目的地是哪里,先生? -犹他州
– Where to, sir? – Utah.
(150号♥公路 犹他州芉湖城东方75里)
今早伊利诺州官方 发布了逃犯的最新进展
This morning, authorities in Illinois issued an update on the escaped convicts,,,
截至目前为止 他们被称为福克斯河八人帮
,,, known, until now, as the Fox River Eight,
芝加哥黑帮老大约翰亚布兹
chicago mob boss John Abruzzi,,,
昨晚在华盛顿特区的 汽车旅馆外遭击毙
,,, was gunned down outside a Washington, D, c, motel last night,,,
一切要归功于线人的密告
,,, after investigators received a tip from an informant,
其余七名逃犯依然在逃 并且被认定为相当危险
The other seven escapees are still at large and considered dangerous,
一名佛州男子遭通缉ue4d1
A Florida man wanted in…
我没料到亚布兹会是第一个
I didn’t think Abruzzi’d be the first to eat it.
我有预感之后会惊奇不断
I have a feeling we’re in for lots of surprises.
新闻说七名逃犯在逃 诈死似乎不管用
They said seven are still out there. So much for faking our deaths.
我争取到一些时间 这才是重点
I bought us some time. That’s what counts.
-还有多远? -七、八十里
– How much further? – Seventy, 80 miles.
很好,下午应该 就能抵达开开牧场
Means we should be hitting Double-K Ranch by this afternoon.
或是继续开去救罗杰 再去巴拿马
We could keep driving, pick up L.J. And hit Panama.
我们不能去巴拿马,哪都不能去 没有钱我们什么事都做不了
We can’t hit Panama. We can’t hit anything. We can’t do anything without the money.
我们得找到查理藏的钱
We need to find Charles’ stash.
我知道其他人也有此打算
I know some other guys who are thinking the same thing.
钱就埋在犹他州图尔
The money is buried under a silo at the Double-K Ranch…
开开牧场的地窖底下 里面有五百万美金
…just outside of Tooele, Utah. There’s $5 million there.
(绿河市,怀俄明州)
查票
Tickets.
我在昔安的时候 把车票从背包拉出来
You know, when I was in Cheyenne, I pulled my ticket out of the bag.
结果破成两半 车票另一半现在不见了
It tore in half, and I have no idea what happened to the other part.
-车站没有帮你换? -没有
– They didn’t issue you a replacement? – No.
我记得那位小姐叫雪莉
The young lady, I think her name was sherry…
她说这一半可以用 因为上面有条码
…she actually said that this half was okay because the barcode was on it.
你需要完整的车票
Well, you really need the whole ticket.
我当初就是这么跟她说的
This is exactly what I was trying to avoid.
她说这样没关系,因为ue4d1
She said everything would be fine because…
没关系,现在没事
That’s okay. It’ll do for now.
但请你到普洛伏时 一定要换张新车票
But make sure you ask for a replacement when you get to Provo.
我一定会的,谢谢
I definitely will. Thank you.
-总是有事情会发生 -对啊
– It’s always something, huh? – Oh, God, I know.
(科罗拉多州,梅克)
(科罗拉多与犹他州边界10里处)
(汽车旅馆)
我不想回家
I don’t wanna go home.
我希望能一路开下去
I wish we could keep driving.
你♥爸♥爸听了一定会很不高兴
I don’t think your pops will be down for that.
这样不是很好玩吗?
Wouldn’t it be fun?
我们可以去夏威夷
We could go to Hawaii.
-开车到不了夏威夷 -我知道
– No, you can’t drive to Hawaii. – I know.
我知道
I know.
我只是想想而已
I’m just saying, I wish.
-不要开门,他们会走掉 -我去看是谁
– No, don’t get it. They’ll leave. – Just let me see who it is.
是警♥察♥
It’s a cop.
不要开ue4d1
No, no, no.
抱歉打扰你,小姐 请问你见过这个人吗?
Sorry to disturb you, ma’am. Have you happened to see this person?
片名:越狱风云
剧名:第1213页地图
昨晚有人通报,说他出现在附近
Last night, we got a few phone calls that he was spotted in the area.
我们才会挨家挨户问
So we’re going door to door.
你们为何要找他?
Why are you looking for him?
他几天前逃出 伊利诺州的一处监狱
He escaped from prison in Illinois a couple of days ago.
你有见过他吗?
Have you seen him?
没有
No.
我没有见过他
He doesn’t look familiar.
你确定?
Are you sure?
对,我确定
Yeah, I’m sure.
好,谢谢你拨空
All right. Thanks for your time.
这件事不是你想像中的那样
This ain’t… This is not what you think, all right?
相信我,听我说,好吗?
Look, trust me. Just listen, okay?
我只是偷了一张棒球卡 我跟其他坏人不一样
All I did was steal a baseball card, okay? I’m not like those other fools up in there.
我要去散步,好吗?
I’m gonna go for a walk, okay?
我把车钥匙留下
I’m gonna leave my keys right here.
等我回来的时候 我的车子会消失
And when I come back, my car will be gone.
我相信几小时后 他们会找到它
I’m sure in a few hours, they’ll find it somewhere…
被弃置在某处
…abandoned.
等等ue4d1
Wait, wait.
我真希望情况不是这样
I wish it could be different.
我得走了
I have to go.
-图力 -我想是念“图尔”
– Tooele. – I think it’s “Tooele.”
-好一个小镇 -小对我们有利
– Hell of a town. – Small is good.
代表牧场会很好找
Means the ranch’ll be easier to find.
我们只要拿到钱
All we gotta do is get that money…
-在日落前离开这里 -对
…and be out of here by nightfall. – Nice.
(FBI分局 伊利诺州芝加哥)
长官,车祸的土壤化验出炉了
Oh, sir. Soil tests came back from scofield’s crash.
虽然你已经不需要更多证据 不过他真的大费周章准备
Not that you need any more proof, but he really went out of his way this time.
你还有什么消息?
What else do you have?
内布拉斯加有男子遭搭便车者 猛烈攻击,面貌与包威吻合
A man was assaulted in Nebraska by a hitchhiker matching Bagwell’s description.
他在80号♥州际公路往西走 奥马哈市正准备照片指证
He was headed west on the l-80. Omaha’s putting together a photo lineup.
有史柯菲的线索吗?
What do you have on scofield?
任何人有史柯菲的消息吗?
What does anybody have on scofield?
我们从河底捞出来的硬碟 有些线索
I’ve got some results from his hard drive. The one recovered from the river.
我们用区段编辑器 修复主开机区,然后ue4d1
We were able to use the sector editor to restore the master boot. So from that…
我不管修复的方式,你查到什么?
I don’t care how you did it. What do you have?
缓冲记忆体半数以上的内容 约百分之60
More than half the contents of the buffer. About 60 percent.
-资料看起来没有头绪 -全部列印出来,放到我的桌上
– It looks pretty random. – Print it up, all of it. I want it on my desk.
你猜怎么着?
Well, guess what.
开开牧场没有登记在电♥话♥簿上
No listing for a Double-K Ranch.
抱歉,你知道开开牧场在哪里吗?
Excuse me. You know where I might find the Double-K Ranch?
-什么名字? -开开牧场
– What’d you call it? – Double-K Ranch.
-不知道 -你是这里人吗?
– No. – You from around here?
对,土生土长
Yeah. Born and raised.
这里没有这牧场
There’s no double nothing.
太好了,谢谢
Great. Thank you.
看来威莫兰 用尽最后一口气摆了你一道
Looks like Westmoreland spent his last breath blowing smoke up your ass.
只有一个方法能证实
There’s one way to find out.
每个郡都有地♥产♥纪录
The county keeps property records.
每块土地都有记载面♥积♥的地图 这是公开纪录
Every plot is mapped out with dimensions. It’s public record.
但如果这里有估税员办公室
But if there is a tax assessor’s office here…
东西一定在那里
…it’s gonna be in there.
市政大楼
In the municipal building.
里面有很多警♥察♥,麦可
Lot of cops in there, Michael.
-警局 -有人ue4d1
– Dispatch, – Someone,,,,
今天早上偷了我的车,我在80号♥ 公路附近的莲花汽车旅馆
Someone stole my car this morning, I’m at the Lotus Motel off Interstate 80,
-你有看见偷车贼吗? -没有,我出去散步
– Did you see who took it? – No, I went out for a walk,
-回来车就不见了 -今天早上?为何现在才报♥警♥?
– And when I came back, it was gone, – This morning? Why didn’t you call before?
我不知道
I don’t know,
(啊啰哈)
(伊利诺州,芝加哥)
-凯勒曼先生 -金先生
– Mr. Kellerman. – Mr. Kim.
-没想到你会出现在芝加哥 -只是来查看进展
– Surprised to see you in Chicago. – Just looking for updates.
莎拉♥丹♥奎迪,在我的掌握之中
Sara Tancredi. I’m on it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!