你到底在医务室里干什么?
What you’re doing in the infirmary,
那跟咱们做的有什么联♥系♥?
what’s it gotta do with here?
四天后的晚上 咱们就能离开这里了
Four days from now,on the night of the escape,
我们有18分钟的 时间从医务室逃走
we’ll have 18 minutes to get the bars off the window
一共7个人将爬过电线
and for all seven of us to get across the wire
越过高墙
and over the wall.
-可能么? -当然
-Is that doable? -Of course.
玛丽克鲁兹 是我 亲爱的 到底出了什么事?
Maricruz, what the hell is going on?
赫克托说你可以慢慢享受牢狱生活
Yeah, well, Hector says you can serve your full sentence.
你来这儿干嘛? 玛丽克鲁兹呢?
What are you doing here?where is Maricruz
她再也不会来了
She’s not gonna be coming around here any more.
你在和我开玩笑?
It’s ajoke, right?
她现在跟我了
She’s with me now.
我只是想知道
I just need to know
迈克尔·斯科菲尔德 为什么要为你换取绿卡?
what Michael Scofield wanted from you in exchange for the green card.
在监狱里你要绿卡有什么用?
Why would you need a credit card in prison?
如果我知道事情会 发展到现在这个地步的话
If I’d known how this was gonna turn out,
我宁愿去捡联邦人员的烂摊子
I’d have gotten some crap job with the Feds.
你再说下去我就把子弹放到你脑袋里
Keep talking like that,I’m gonna put a bullet in your head.
我必须出去
I need to get out
我还有我的生活
while I still got my life.
爸爸! 爸爸!
Daddy! Daddy!
事情变了
Things have changed.
我想加入
I want in.
怎么了?
So?
咱们人太多了
We’ve got too many people.
我算了一下 他们中必须有一个人放弃
I’ve done the math. One of ’em has to go.
抱歉让您久等
Sorry to keep you waiting.
没有关系
Oh, it’s not a problem.
很不错的简历
Impressive resume.
多谢
Thank you.
告诉我你为什么选择 继续在工程领域发展
Tell me why you chose to pursue a career in engineering.
是这样的
Well, um…
我一直对结构和几何学比较感兴趣
I’ve always been interested in structure.Geometry.
(还有)物体是怎样结合在一起的
How things fit together.
建筑物功能的展现…
How an object that performs a function
同样也应该算作艺术
can also be a work of art.
你的未来是怎么打算的?
What about the future?
你认为5年后你会变成什么样?
Where do you see yourself in five years?
一套制♥服♥ 黑色
One suit, black.
那个小男孩长大了么?
That baby boy all growed up yet?
再过几年他就会闹的天翻地覆了
Oh, he’s gonna raise hell the next few years.
就像他妈妈那样
Take after his momma.
是的 和过去差不多
Yeah, you know. Same old same up here.
但是 嗯…
But, uh…
情况有些不妙
things are getting pretty tense.
比如冲突啊什么的
Like they’re fixing to, uh… collide.
了解我的意思么 吉米?
You know what I mean, Jimmy?
可能会…
There’s a potential situation.
我找到进入医务室的办法了
I found our access to the infirmary.
但我需要些时间来运作
I’m gonna need time to make it work.
需要多久?
How much time?
足够找出不用梯子就能从 20英尺深的排水管道里上去的方法
Enough for me to find my way up a 20 ft vertical drainpipe without using a ladder.
明天的狱工我去不了了
I’ll probably need to skip PI tomorrow
如果我想把事情完成的话
if I wanna get this thing done.
不能不去
You can’t just skip it.
这不像是上学
It ain’t class.
如果狱警突然来了怎么办?
What if one of the bulls decides to drop in?
我已别无选择了 不是么?
I don’t have a choice, do I?
只要我们能打通警卫室的管道
Once we get through the pipe below the guards’ room
剩下的事就容易多了
it’ll be easier.
我不通过门就能到达各处
I can come and go without using the door,
韦斯特莫兰德为咱们放哨
and with Westmoreland as lookout,
还要再加个人来帮忙挖掘
we’ll have one more man for digging.
韦斯特莫兰德可不是省油的灯
He’s a problem.
咱们7个人要想爬过那墙根本不可能
All seven of us can’t break over that wall in 18 minutes.
你自己也说了 根本不可能
You said it yourself. It’s impossible.
兄弟我告诉你 咱们必须要甩掉一个人
Listen, man, one of us has gotta take a hike.
我知道
I know.
介意告诉我你们在谈什么么?
Mind if I share that with the rest of the class?
很显然 大学生已经计算过
Apparently, college boy here did the math.
我们的”车”已经超载了
Figured out that we got too many clowns in the car.
也就是说虽然咱们都在这里挖洞
So one of us is in here digging,
但最后却有个人连座位都落不着
but his seat ain’t guaranteed.
你有什么意见么 伙计?
How’s this your problem?
他根本就不知道自己在说什么
He doesn’t know what he’s talking about.
要是不带我出去 我就不挖了
I won’t dig if I’m not gonna go.
我们必须决定不带谁
We need to decide who gets cut.
这个大家心里早就有数了 对么?
I think we all can agree who that should be,right?
噢 不好意思打扰你们了
Pardon me for interrupting,
但是 呃…
but, uh…
这像是什么?
what’s that smell?
我闻到了阴谋的气味
It smells a little like conspiracy.
我们必须抓紧干活了
We need to get back to work.
在此之前 我有话要说
I have an announcement to make.
我发觉我越来越被你们忽视了
I’ve been growing leery of the way you all talk like I’m a lesser man,
于是我就买♥♥了一份保单
so I bought an insurance policy.
我和外面的兄弟通了电♥话♥ 并把咱们的计划告诉了他
I called up my guy on the outside and I told him about our plan,
我告诉他 如果可能 下周就能见到他了
and I told him in all likelihood I’ll be seeing him next week.
但是…
But…
如果在逃走前5分钟或是成功后 20分钟还收不到我的消息的话
if he don’t hear from me five minutes before the escape and 20 minutes after,
他就会给监狱打电♥话♥ 告诉他们全部的事情
I told him to call up the warden, blow the whistle on the whole thing.
所以如果你们已经想好了如何对付我的话
So if y’all got ideas about getting rid of me,
我建议你们还是想想其他办法吧
I suggest you make other plans.
那狗♥日♥的♥到处和我们作对
Son of a bitch has got a countermove for everything.
这次不会了
Not for this.
谁会被踢出 我还是你
Odd men out. Me and you.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
看你现在和谁在一起
Look who you’re walking with right now.
你本应该和他们步调一致的
You should be up there,
一起安排怎么逃出去
calling the shots with the rest of the suits.
-没错 那又怎么样? -怎么样…
-Yeah? So? -So.
斯科菲尔德来这儿只有一个目的
Scofield is only here for one reason.
就是他哥哥
His brother.
他只需要两样东西
And he only needs two things.
老头的钱 还有土匪头子的飞机
The old man’s money, and the mob boss’s plane.
他根本用不着你
He don’t need you.
你只不过是碰巧和他一个牢房♥而已
You just happened to be in the same cell when he got here.
你和厕所
You and the toilet.
我为此做了很多
I’ve done a lot of work on this thing.
我又何尝不是呢
Exactly. Me too.
咱们都是给人家当苦力的
We’re just the labourers on this thing, man.
真到该逃出去的时候
The night that fish goes into that hole,
你真的认为他会带上这么多累赘么?
you think he wants all that extra baggage?
这就是咱们
Cos that’s all we are.
我不管你要怎样 我要走了
I don’t know about you, but I’m going.
他到底告诉了你多少呢?
How much does he tell you, anyways?
还是只有他一个人知道?
Or does he keep it all to himself?
他肯定会说 你知道的越少越少 对么?
Yeah, he probably tells you the less you know the better, right?
你根本什么都不知道
You don’t know what you’re talking about.
他什么都告诉我了
He tells me everything.
他要真都告诉你了 那你就不需要他了
If he tells you everything, then you don’t need him.
咱们可以自己逃出去 我和你
Now, we can go by ourselves. Me and you.
或者你可以等
Or, you know, you can wait, and see
然后看看斯科菲尔德到底 愿不愿意带上闲杂人等
if Scofield really wants to carry a heavy weight.
你决定吧 伙计
It’s up to you, papi.
嘿 我还等着呢
Yo. I’m still waiting.
在等什么?
What for?
我帮你搞定了那块手表 我的工作呢?
I swiped you that watch, man. Where’s my PI?
根本不可能
That’s not gonna happen.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!