这里经常点名
Constantly coming up here
将阻止我做穿过那堵墙需要做的事
for count won’t let me do what I need to do to get through.
不点名的唯一方法是 禁闭
The only way to stop counting is a lockdown.
你需要把这里的人激怒
You’d better get the inmates riled up.
好吧 就这样 禁闭
All right! That’s it! Lockdown!
有人打了一个匿名电♥话♥
The anonymous caller
不管是谁打的电♥话♥他都不可能看见林肯
couldn’t have seen Lincoln.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
那个电♥话♥来自华盛顿
Because the call came from Washington DC.
我是贝利克 我们这边已经被突破
This is Bellick. Our wing has been breacked.
胡克的弹性定律?
Hooke’s Law of elasticity.
我们在设计好的位置上钻孔
If we drill holes in strategic locations,
我们将破坏这堵墙的负荷能力
we compromise the wall’s load-carrying capacity.
解开手铐
Take the cuffs off.
-一个菜鸟狱警 -滚远点 帝博格
-A rookie CO. -Get out of here, T-Bag.
-我想我们能做些什么 -没门
-I think we can work something out. -No deal.
-我女儿在哪里? -不用担心 她很好
-Where’s my daughter? -She’s fine.
那里的警卫报告说一切正常
A guard assures us everything is fine.
一切尽在我们的掌控 州长
We have everything under control.
最好是这样
You’d better hope you do.
他们想越狱
They’re breaking out.
-他们想越狱 -嘘
-They’re breaking… -Shh.
我们需要帮忙
We need a favour.
-有些狠角色要这事了结 -布伦斯就要死了
-Heavy hitters want this done. -Burrows is as good as dead.
你要找斯科菲尔德?
You looking for Scofield?
-是的 土耳其人 -来吧
-Yeah, Turk. -Come on.
嘿 大块头就要抓到医生了
Hey, yo! Stroke is about to get the doc.
苏克雷 我需要你完成我们刚起步的事情
Finish what we started.
谁也不许碰狱警 谁也不准
No one touches the CO. No one.
-政♥府♥那边有什么动静吗 -还没有 长官
-Any word from the governor? -Not yet, boss.
贝利克 让他们排好队
Bellick! Get those guys in line.
叫他们排好队
Get ’em into formation.
-要进去吗 -还不
-Going back in? -Not yet.
大约一小时前我们切断供水
We cut the water off about an hour ago.
早就让他们渴得受不了了
The stink alone should drive ’em out of there.
你认为那样起作用?
You think that’s gonna work?
不 但这是一定要做的
No, but it’s protocol.
我们都要按规矩办事
And we’re all gonna do this by the book.
这是我们最好的机会了 但是现在要让他们受点痛
It’s the best chance we have.But now we’ll get them in hurt.
这是警告 里面发生什么事情
This is the warden.What’s happening in there?
我们有要求
We got some demands.
多久我们才能开通冷气
Tell them we need the air back on.
我们需要空调
We need the AC.
我们有一名人♥质♥ 一个警卫
We got a hostage the guard.
我们有一名人♥质♥ 那个新来的警卫
We got a hostage the new guard.
去查看看他在不在那?
Find out who’s in there.
他们抓到了 鲍勃
They got Bob.
那个女医生 告诉他我们抓了她
And the girl doctor. Tell him we got her.
-为什么你不来说? -我可不想吃子弹
-Why don’t you do it? -I don’t wanna get shot.
我们抓了那个女医生
And we got the girl doctor.
-医生? -仅此一名
-The doctor? -There’s only one.
这么能有这种事情?
How the hell did that happen?
他们怎么靠近她的
How did they get their hands on her?
我以为她是安全的 她在医务室
I thought she was safe in Sick Bay.
现在我们得马上把她弄出来 有人很快就要到那了
We gotta get her out. Somebody’s get going there now.
-我不能这么做 长官 -为什么?
-We can’t do it, sir. -Why not?
这不合规矩
It’s not by the book.
长官 这里有些情况
Sir, I’ve got some updates for you.
救命
Help!
斯科菲尔德在这吗
Scofield’s in here?
斯科菲尔德在这吗
Scofield’s in here?
土耳其人?
Turk.
你别搞他了
You ain’t gonna use that.
这里你说了算?
You making up the rules now, ese?
这是我的房♥间 有什么问题?
It’s my house. You got a problem?
是的 我有问题 我们都有
Yeah, I got a problem. We all do.
没问题
No problem.
我向上帝发誓
I swear to God.
我什么都不会说
I’m not gonna say anything.
-我什么都没看见 -你说的没错
-I didn’t see anything. -That’s right, badge.
你什么也看不见
You didn’t see nothing.
等一下 别走
Wait. Don’t leave.
对不起 我就回来
Sorry. I’ll be back.
我为你掩护
Don’t worry. I’ll cover for you.
别担心 狱警 好吗
Don’t worry, CO. All right?
我不会伤害任何人
I’m not gonna hurt nobody.
我现在是队伍的一员
I’m part of the team now.
现在麻烦帮一下
Help a brother out.
把它推好
Drag that over.
就是这样
That’s the way. Mm-hm-hm-hm.
先生们女士们请回到座位上 并系好安全带
Please return to your seats and fasten your seatbelts.
我们准备降落
We are making our final approach
华盛顿
into Washington DC.
我们必须关注实质性的问题
We need to focus on the real question.
谁想要特伦斯·斯蒂德曼死掉
Who wanted Terrence Steadman dead?
那个从华盛顿打的电♥话♥ 它没让你获得什么吗
The call came from DC.What does that tell you?
我觉得除了与政♥府♥有关的人
You gotta think past the government.
任何人都有可能 商业伙伴或是竞争者
Anybody could be here.A business partner, a rival.
斯蒂德曼死之前
Before Steadman was killed,
艾克菲尔公♥司♥在技术大会上推行了一种新的电力引擎
EcoField introduced a prototype electric engine at the techno conference.
要是那个成了主流 没人再会去买♥♥60美圆一桶的原油
$60 barrels of oil would be obsolete if that thing ever hit the mainstream.
可能是石油公♥司♥
Could be oil. Oil companies.
供应商 客户 两者之间都有可能
Suppliers, consumers, everything in between.
或是依赖于石油的政♥府♥
Or the government of an oil-based economy.
例如美国
Like the United States.
-能让我拿走这个吗? -当然
-Can I take your soda? -Sure.
-谢谢 -谢谢
-Thank you. -Thank you.
降落之后 我需要见我的朋友
At any rate, we land, we meet my guy,
即使我们找不到那个打电♥话♥的人
and even if we don’t find the person who tipped off the cops,
最好也能从警♥察♥那找到这个电♥话♥
we find his phone.
然后从纸面上接着找
The paper trail begins.
州长来了
That’s the governor.
不管发生什么 啥也别说
Whatever happens, don’t say anything.
州长先生 感谢你能来
Governor. Appreciate you coming.
现在我必须告知您 自从我们结束谈话之后 情况又进一步升级
Now you should know,Since our conversation, the situation has escalated.
但是不用担心 我们的进展很顺利
But we’re making good progress…
废话少说 狱长
Just cut the crap, Warden,
告诉我我的女儿在哪
and tell me where my daughter is.
救命!
Help!
救命!
Help!
我们抓到的是 泰勒·罗勃特·汉森
(T-Bag) We got here Tyler Robert Hudson.
真是奇特啊
That is fancy, CO!
看这地址:144号♥ 橡树 公园路…
And look at that address -144 Oak Park…
-这是什么? -庄园
-What’s this? -Terrace.
庄园
Terrace.
你是怎么搞到的?
How’d you swing that, CO?
听起来你是生活在…
Sounds like you’re about something,living on a terrace.
庄园
Terrace.
真想去那玩玩
I can’t wait to kick it on a terrace.
什么
What?
-这个一定是你的女儿 -放回去
-This here must be your daughter. -Put it back.
舞会上?
Prom?
你知道人们对于舞会上的衣服是怎么看的 对不?
You know what they say about a prom dress, don’t you?
她那晚没回家 对吗?
She didn’t come home that night, did she?
不 她整晚都穿着它
No, she wore that all night long.
第二天早上还要把那身服装丢进汽车旅馆之后的垃圾箱
Next morning she had to throw that dress in the trash can behind the motel
这样她妈妈就看不到…
so her momma didn’t see…
你♥他♥妈♥在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
我只是和他在闲聊女儿 你知道…谈论女人
I’m just kicking with Deputy Dawg. Talking women.
我很清楚这里的情况 我们面对的是一个不一般的人
I’ll be very clear here,because you and I face an evolutionary gap.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!