你不吃完吗
You’re not gonna finish it?
十五分钟后我还要吃饭
I’m supposed to have dinner in 15 minutes.
-我看起来怎么样 -很好
– How do I look? – Good.
对一个超模来说够好吗
Good enough for a supermodel?
想开点
Think positive.
好吧 我走了
Okay, l’m leaving.
听完生命的意义再走吧
Hey, you can’t go before you hear the meaning of life!
听?
Hear it?
我就要去实现了
I’m on my way to meet it.
还有三十秒比赛就结束了
It’s 30 seconds to full time.
澳大利亚队以三比四落后
The socceroos are trailing 3-4.
全场都在注视杰克
All eyes are to soccer Jack.
他断球了 晃过两名防守球员
He’s stealing the ball, passing two defenders.
杰克就要到门前了
Jack is nearing the goal.
观众们沸腾了
The crowd jumps to its feet!
他能进球吗
Will he do it?
该睡觉了 赛奇
Time for bed, Zacky.
你好
Hello?
晚上好
Good evening.
我打电♥话♥来做项”极速心跳”的调查
I’m calling for quick-pulse surveys.
您有时间回答我的几个问题吗
Do you have the time to answer a few questions for me?
当然
Sure.
您现在的工作是什么
What is your current job?
我现在还没工作
I’m unemployed at the moment.
您如何形容您现在的心情
How would you define your current mood?
很棒 好 一般 不好 还是很糟
Excellent, good, neutral, bad, or awful?
还好
I guess l’m okay.
还好?
Okay?
我就记录为”好”了
So, I’m putting down ”good. ”
您有没有比现在工作更理想的工作意向
Is there a job you would prefer to your current job?
我现在没工作
I’m unemployed.
嗯 抱歉
Right. I’m sorry.
那您希望做什么工作呢
What job would you like to have?
我想当电♥话♥调查员
I wanted to work as a phone surveyor.
我道过歉了 没必要讽刺我
I said I was sorry. No need to be sarcastic.
不 真的
No, really.
几天前我去面试了
I had a job interview a couple of days ago.
但他们说我不够格
But they said I wasn’t qualified.
相信我 你不会要这份工作的
Trust me, you wouldn’t want this job.
为什么
But why?
我很喜欢跟人打电♥话♥
I really like talking on the phone with people,
问他们各种问题
asking them all sorts of questions.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
卡米尔
Camille.
你好 卡米尔 我叫大卫
Hi, Camille. I’m Dave.
卡米尔…
Camille…
我能问你些问题吗
Can I ask you some more questions?
你有没有考虑过生命的意义是什么
Have you ever wondered about the meaning of life?
你真逗
You’re funny.
没 我说真的
No, no, seriously.
我在一本书里找到的
I discovered it in a book.
很简单
It’s very simple.
万物一开始都是分子组成的
It all began with the very first molecule.
我虽然很想听
Listen, l would love to hear it,
不过要是老板发现我打私人电♥话♥的话
but if my supervisor catches me having a personal call,
我会很麻烦的
I’ll get into trouble.
这电♥话♥一点都不私人 每个人都受用
But it’s far from being personal. It applies to everyone.
我想是 不过我觉得她不会认为这有什么区别
I guess, but l’m not sure she’ll be able to make the distinction.
很高兴跟你打电♥话♥
It was nice talking to you.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
手下留情
Ouch, ouch! Have mercy!
赫尔加赢了 你输了
Helga wins! You lose.
换个游戏?
Another game?
不了 我要花点时间来哀悼这老家伙
No, I need time to mourn the old guy.
喝点什么吧
Something to drink?
好主意
Excellent idea.
赫尔加获得超级冠军
Helga is a grand champion.
你必须
You must…
这么说 你不相信稳定的感情吗
So, you don’t believe in solids, huh?
我从小就患有厌食症
I’ve been anorexic since childhood,
但我跟公♥司♥的合同
but my contract with the agency
不让我接受心理治疗
prevents me from getting psychiatric help.
真的吗
Really?
不是
No.
赫尔加获得超级冠军
Helga is a grand champion!
想要几成熟的牛排?
How do you like your steak?
优质牛排店
Well-done steakhouse.
我是塔妮塔·斯帕克斯
Hi, it’s Tanita Sparks calling.
我想要两份至尊大排
I’d like to order two carnivore supremes.
兰尼来过 打过招呼了
Lenny was here. He says hi.
他去约会了
He was on his way to a date.
喝咖啡时来块蛋糕如何
Want a piece of cheesecake to go with your coffee?
待会儿吧
Maybe later.
我们出版社还有更多精品书籍
More wonderful books from our publisher…
再也不想给水管工薪水了吗
Tired of spending a fortune on plumbers?
现在你能像海豚一样在水里畅游
Now you can swim like a dolphin.
本书由一名奥♥运♥奖牌获得者和世界闻名的
From an olympic medalist and a world
挪威动物学家所著…
famous Norwegian zoologist…
别人不听你的话?
People won’t listen to you?
你的家人 同事 熟人
Your family, peers, and acquaintances
不理解你吗
Don’t understand you?
我们有办法
We’ve got the solution!
你们再也不会有误解了
No more miscommunication with those who matter.
只要九块九毛九
For $9.99 only,
你将成为世界上最有说服力的人
You can become the most understood person on earth.
这个熊猫对她的幼崽关爱有加
The panda is a devoted mother to her cubs,
庆庆与其在野外生活的姐妹无异
And Chin Chin is no different from her sisters in the wild.
爸
Dad?
什么事
What?
没什么
Nothing.
对不起 伊莎美儿
I’m sorry, Ishmael.
牛排…
The steak…
-怎么 -火候过了
– What? – Was overcooked.
我在找我们这次约会的瑕疵
I was looking for a flaw in our date.
几近完美了
It was almost perfect.
几近?
Almost?
怪我
It’s my fault.
我的皮肤…对胡茬特别敏感
My skin… it’s very sensitive to…stubble.
你有剃须刀吗
Do you have a razor?
可以上学去了吗
Ready for school?
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
蛋糕真好吃
Great cake.
昨天的事我很抱歉
I’m sorry about yesterday.
不怪你
It’s not your fault.
你或许是对的
Maybe you were right.
我当兵的时候
You know, when l was in the army,
我的上尉说过
my lieutenant used to say,
“没有不好的士兵
“There’s no such thing as a bad soldier,
只有不好的长官”
only a bad commander.”
这句话对父亲同样适用
I guess the same goes for fathers.
-丈夫也是 -爸
– And husbands. – Oh, dad.
你妈离开后
Raising you and your brother after
我一人拉扯你们哥俩真不容易
your mother left me wasn’t easy.
我不…不是在找借口
But I’m not…I’m not looking for excuses.
你已经做得很不错了
You did a great job.
你们兄弟两个
I look at you and your brother
都是单身 一个没工作 另一个…
both single, one unemployed, the other..
我总是说回收员是正当职业