等等 萨米
Wait! Sammy!
老兄 看样子要搬一整天啦
Oh, mate, this is going to take us all day!
-老天 这里面是什么 -鬼才知道
– Jeez, what’s in this thing? – Buggered if I know.
兰尼
Lenny!
想看变戏法吗
Wanna see a cool trick?
德森 我跟你说过多少次了
Drazan, I told you a thousand times —
放屁点火很危险
Fart torching is very dangerous.
不 不 新戏法
No, no, something else.
这个好
That’s a good one!
你好 我打电♥话♥是咨♥询♥下汽车
Hi, I’m calling about the car.
抱歉 打错了
Sorry. Wrong number.
对不起 谢谢
Oh, sorry. Thanks.
不客气 再见
You’re welcome. Bye.
你以为是她
Ha ha! You thought it was her.
别犯混了
Don’t be an ass.
去她的 你有我们
Fuck her! You got us.
给你
Here you go.
我祝您父亲生日快乐
Wish your dad a happy birthday for me.
谢谢
Thanks.
马库斯
Hey, Marcus!
嘛咪嘛咪哄
Alla shazam!
嘛咪嘛咪哄
Alla shazoom!
打扰一下 你知道大卫·派克住哪里吗
Excuse me, do you know where Dave Peck lives?
我就是大卫
I’m Dave.
请在这里签收
Sign here, please.
谢谢
Thanks.
知道这本书讲的是什么吗
You know what this book is?

走开
Fuck off!
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, dad.
世界最伟大先生
这么简单
It’s so simple.
爸 我看了这本书
Dad, I read the book.
什么书
What book?
为什么回来的这么早
Why are you back so early?
讲授生命意义的书
The book about the meaning of life.
有什么好玩的
What’s so funny?
人们总是认为生命的意义只有一个
That people always think that there’s just one meaning
实际上却有六个
When actually there are six.
大卫 看着我
Dave… Look at me.
你是不是被炒了
Did they fire you?
我不晓得
I don’t think so.
或许吧
Maybe.
为什么 你干什么了
Why? What did you do?
没什么 我帮了六楼波库斯先生的忙
Nothing. I helped this guy from the sixth floor. Mr. Pokus.
所以你就被炒了?
And that’s why they fired you?
别撒谎
Don’t lie to me.
这书上说人们从不撒谎
You know, the book says that people never lie.
只是有时现实…
It’s just that sometimes reality…
别说了 好吗 闭嘴
Stop that, all right? Stop it!
你哥呢
Where’s Lenny?
估计去警局了
I think he went to the police.
警局? 他惹麻烦了?
The police? Is he in trouble?
不 没有
No, no.
他跟他老板
It’s just that he went with his boss
去指控波库斯先生了
to press charges against Mr. Pokus.
波库斯 不就是你帮的那个人吗
Pokus? That’s the guy you helped.

Yes.
-大卫 你是不是做什么违法的事了 -或许吧
– Dave, did you do anything illegal? – Maybe.
或许?!
Maybe?!
不 不是那种…
No, it’s nothing like that…
我听不下去了
I don’t think l wanna hear anymore.
但…
But…
我去冲个澡
I’m gonna take a shower.
闷死了
I’m bored.
怎么了
Why?
你把皇后放倒了
Now that you’ve put the queens down,
就有意思了
it’s starting to get intriguing.
我很郁闷
I’m depressed.
喝杯茶吗
Do you want a cup of tea?
我想来点刺♥激♥的
I want something exciting to happen!
你好
Hello.
晚上好
Good evening.
我打电♥话♥来做项”极速心跳”的调查
I’m calling for quick-pulse surveys.
您有时间回答我的几个问题吗
Do you have the time to answer a few questions for me?
说吧
Go for it.
如果价格差不多
Assuming there is no substantial price difference,
您会选用无害臭氧层的产品吗
Would you prefer an ozone-safe product?
不会
No.
您是否反感
Are you in any way biased
化妆品公♥司♥对动物做实验
against cosmetic companies who experiment on animals?

No.
您是否会加盟血汗工厂呢
Would you consider boycotting a company that operates sweatshops?
你猜
Guess.
不?
No?
宝贝 宝贝 你反应
Oh, baby, baby, you must be the
可真够迅速的
quickest jumping-bean in the race.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还有两个问题
I just have two more questions.
我有个问题要问你
I have a question for you.
要是我不吃肉了 你会把我的腊肠藏起来吗
If l stopped eating meat, would you hide my salami?
感觉好点了
I’m feeling a little better.
谁啊
Who is it?
-我 -兰尼
– It’s me. – Lenny!
孩子 你叫什么
What’s your name, kid?
抱歉 我不能跟陌生人说话
I’m sorry. I’m not allowed to talk to strangers.
花很漂亮吧
Nice flowers, huh?
送给谁的
Who are they for?
一个模特 第一次约会
Oh, this model. First date.
模特是什么
Model?
是个姑娘
It’s like a girl…
更漂亮一点儿
…only prettier.
大学生活最美好了
Oh, uni years are the best!
之后就越来越糟了
It’s all downhill from there.
所以你尽量不毕业就好嘛
That’s why you have to be extra careful not to graduate.
我都没完成学业
I never finished.
不少课我都没上
I’m missing a couple of courses.
早跟你说了 他够有种
I told you… He’s the man!
第一年学工程…还有些其他的
First-year engineering and… Something else.
工 程…
Engin-eer-ing.
明天还有期中考试
We’ve got a mid-semester exam tomorrow.
还是去学会儿吧
We better go study.
工 程…
Engin-eer-ing.
你们明天还会回来 是吗
You’ll be back tomorrow, right?
有酒就来
You bring the beer, we’ll bring more beer.
不 我不知道生命的意义是什么
No, l don’t know what the meaning of life is,
无论是什么 总不能
But whatever it is, it’s not about
给你大哥到处惹麻烦吧
getting your big brother into trouble.
我没…
I didn’t…
你当然没
Sure, you didn’t.
你该看看萨米和警♥察♥解释的样子
You should have seen Sammy with the cops.
他连起诉用的收据也没了
He didn’t even have the receipts to file charges.
-那收据是谁拿了 -听着 兰尼 你…
– And who had the receipts? – Listen, Lenny, you’re…
我知道你是个好人
Look, l know you’re a good person,
但是被一个好人耍照样很痛苦
but getting fucked over by a good person hurts just the same.
你做的起司蛋糕这么好吃
How can I stay mad at someone
我怎么能对你发火呢
who makes such good cheesecake?
老爸没跟我说话
Dad isn’t talking to me.
他在浴室已经待了一个多小时了
He’s been in the shower over an hour now.
别担心
Don’t worry.
给他吃口这样的蛋糕 他就会原谅你的
One bite of this wondercake, and he’ll forgive you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!