没有
No.
你一定要去
Well, you must.
截然不同的一片天地
It’s something else.
天堂呢
And heaven?
准确地说更像阳光海岸
Exactly like the sunshine coast.
老实说 有点失望
To be honest, that’s a bit disappointing.
那是因为你从没去过
That’s because you’ve never been there.
人呢 他们孤独吗
And the people? Are they lonely?
没有炸面包圈 真的很可惜
It’s a real shame you don’t have doughnuts.
饼干不好吃吗
The cookies aren’t tasty?
好吃
Tasty?
好吃 不是好不好吃的问题
Tasty? It’s not a matter of taste.
是吃不吃得饱的问题
It’s a matter of volume.
要我去拿些炸面包圈吗
Do you want me to go get doughnuts?
不 我不想给你添麻烦 我要走了
No, I wouldn’t want to impose. I’ll go.
你身上有五块钱吗
Would you happen to have 5 bucks?
或者十块 我要买♥♥香烟
Maybe 10. I’ll get cigarettes, too.
你会回来吗
And you’ll be right back?
-上帝保佑我 -你什么时候回来
– So help me God. – When will you be back?
一会儿 我有点事要办
In a while. I have some errands to run.
解救众生吗
Good deeds and such?
是 是 是
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
下次你还这样
Next time you try to pull off something like this,
我就炒了你
I’ll see to it that you get fired.
得了吧 萨米 那人本来就瞎了
Come on, Sammy. The man was blind.
我怎么能搬走他的电视
How could I take his TV?
去他的 瞎子 他不需要电视
Fuck him! He’s blind! He doesn’t need a TV.
好吧 伙计 是我的错
Okay, man. My mistake.
兰尼 如果你想转为正式的…
Lenny, if you want to be a professional…
好 我明白了
Okay, I got it.
兰尼
Hi, Lenny.
这他妈的是谁啊
Who the fuck are you?
是我弟弟
It’s my brother.
你说他今天能来试工的
You said he could come try out with us today.
你好 我是大卫
Hi, I’m Dave.
我说过吗
Did I say that?
那个倒霉蛋住哪里
Now, where does this loser live?
希望不是熟人
I hope it’s not someone we know.
你知道马库斯·波库斯住哪里吗
Hey, do you know where Marcus Portman lives?
有火吗
Do you have a light?
烟呢
And a cigarette?
给我支烟 我就告诉你他住哪里
Give me a cigarette, and I’ll tell you where he lives.
如果我没烟 你就不告诉我吗
And if I didn’t have cigarettes, you wouldn’t tell me?
你可真精明啊!
Wow, you’re the sharpest tool in the shed!
-薄荷味 你是娘们儿吗 -还给我
– Menthol? What are you? A woman? – Give it back!
冷静 萨米
Hey, hey, chill out, Sammy.
没啥大不了的
It’s not worth it.
是啊 胖子 听你朋友的吧
Yeah, fatso. Listen to your friend.
孩子 你有爷们儿抽的烟吗
Hey, kid, do you have a real cigarette?
抱歉
Sorry.
下次见面 就是在你的客厅里
Next time we meet, it’ll be in your living room.
我要收回连你自己都不知道的东西
I’ll repossess stuff you didn’t even know you had.
剥掉你浴室的陶瓷
I’ll peel off your bathroom’s ceramic,
一块一块的 听见了吗
tile by tile, you hear?
是 是 是
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
萨米 是6楼B座的波库斯
Hey, look, Sammy. Portman, 6b.
是谁啊
Who is it?
该死 这烟真没劲
Shit, it’s like smoking chewing gum.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
你认识这个人吗
Do you know this man?
我说过吧 不要跟陌生人说话
Didn’t I tell you not to talk to strangers?
你听见了吗
Are you listening?
扔了吧 扎克 那个脏
And throw that away, Zack. It’s dirty.
那么 你惹了大♥麻♥烦
So, you got yourself in big trouble, huh?
不是我 是一个朋友 我给他的贷款作担♥保♥
Not me. A friend. I cosigned his loan.
担♥保♥人
A cosigner?
伙计 你有大♥麻♥烦了
Man, you are in big trouble.
介意吗
Do you mind?
不 不 请自便
No, no, no. Help yourself.
大卫
Dave?
底下的抽屉里还有水果
There’s also fruit in the bottom drawer.
吃吧 冰箱轻点儿好往下搬
Eat some. It’ll make the fridge lighter on the way down.
你真周到 我还没想到
Oh, that’s very kind. I hadn’t thought of that.
汽跑没了
Oh, it’s flat.
要喝可乐吗
Coke?
看不见我在工作吗
Can’t you see I’m working?
屏幕是多少寸的
How many inches is the screen?
屏幕
Screen?
-什么屏幕 -电视屏幕
– Which screen? – The TV screen.
客厅箱子里的
In the box in the living room.
22英寸 可你不能拿走 那不是我的
22 inches, but you can’t take it. It’s not mine.
是给我父亲的礼物 他快八十岁了
It’s a gift for my father. He’s turning 80.
是你买♥♥的吗
Did you buy it?
是 我买♥♥的 可…
Yes, I did, but–
朋友 如果不能负担债务 就别买♥♥礼物
My friend, if you can’t pay your debts, don’t buy presents.
打扰一下 这是波库斯先生父亲的生日
Excuse me. It’s Mr. Portman’s dad’s birthday.
闭嘴
Shut up.
兰尼 挪挪你的屁♥股♥
Lenny, how about you move your ass
搬东西上车怎么样
and start taking things down to the truck?
要不您别送电视了
Maybe you can get your dad a book
送他一本关于生命意义的书吧
about the meaning of life, instead.
我刚定了一本
I just ordered one.
一点儿都不贵
They’re not as expensive as you’d think.
你跟我来趟客厅
Can you please come with me to the living room?
这是什么
What’s this?
是我的魔术箱
It’s my magic trunk.
没错 我知道你很有名
Right! I knew you were familiar!
你是马库斯·波库斯
You’re Marcus Pokus.
和卷头发的家伙还有狗做过电视表演
You were on that TV show with the curly-haired guy and the dog.
图里 汪汪
Tulip! Woof!
他们在这里 谢谢
Oh, they’re here. Thank you.
这不是我的微波炉
This isn’t my microwave.
我打赌你的要好得多
I bet yours is much nicer.
你是萨姆森搬家公♥司♥的吗
Are you from Samson movers?
抱歉
Sorry.
他们竟然还没来
I can’t believe how late they are.
是啊 永远别相信搬家公♥司♥
Yeah. Never trust movers.
回收公♥司♥也是吗
And repossessors?
我们总是很准时
We’re always on time.
你这是在做什么
What do you think you’re doing?
嘛咪嘛咪哄
Alla shazam!
嘛咪嘛咪哄
Alla shazoom!
马上把电视变回来 听见了吗
You bring that TV back right away, you hear?!
我已经开好了收据
I’ve already made out a receipt for it!
-你叫什么名字 -大卫
– What’s your name? – Dave.
盯着这个怪老头 我去报♥警♥
Keep an eye on this creep. I’m going to the police.
如果其它东西不见了 记下来
If anything else disappears, write it down.
和独角兽吗
With the unicorn?
不 我没见过
No, I haven’t seen that one,
我看你第一眼
but from the second I saw you,
就知道你是超级名模
I could tell that you were a supermodel.
我最好再打个电♥话♥
I better call again…
看我的东西在哪里
to find out where my stuff is.
-能给我你的电♥话♥号♥码吗 -我的电♥话♥号♥码?
– Can I have your number? – My number?
你还不知道我的名字呢
You don’t even know my name.
我会打电♥话♥问你叫什么名字
I was gonna call you and ask you what your name is.
靠电♥话♥把妹还笑得出来
I want to see him laugh when his cell mate decides he needs a wife.
萨米 你见过…
Hey, Sammy, have you met…?
那你就打电♥话♥问吧
Well, you’ll have to call to find out.
快点 我们要找警♥察♥
Come on. We’re going to the police.