(意大利浓缩咖啡)
出租车
Taxi!
出租车
Taxi!
不好意思 有火吗
Excuse me, do you have a light?
有烟吗 来根
And an extra cigarette?
谢谢
Thanks.
早起一支烟 赛过活神仙
There’s nothing like a morning cigarette.
最好是边喝咖啡边抽着烟
Coffee and cigarette.
我做了个梦 说了你都不会相信
You wouldn’t believe this dream I had.
我做梦又回到了家里 和我老婆在一起
I dreamt I was back home with the missus,
我在厨房♥里 坐在她身边
And I’m sitting in the kitchen next to her. . .
出租车
Taxi!
…喝着咖啡
…drinking my coffee,
抽着烟
smoking a cigarette.
我老婆对我说
And the missus says,
亲爱的 今天别去上班了 待在家里好吗
“Bunny, why don’t you stay home from work today,
我们守在一起 就我们俩 好吗
And we’ll be together, just the two of us, like this?”
她已经不在了 可是…
She’s not alive anymore, but. . .
…能喝杯咖啡就好了 就像在梦里那样
…a coffee would be nice, just like in the dream.
听我说
Listen. . .
我的钱你可以都拿去
You can have all my money.
-我身上只有50多块…-喂
– I only have fifty… – Hey!
如果不够 我可以带你去ATM机取
If it’s not enough, I’ll go with you to an ATM,
只求你不要杀我
But please don’t kill me.
-我还有两个孩子… -老兄 别紧张
– I have two children… – Man, relax.
我只不过想要一块钱买♥♥杯咖啡喝
I was just gonna ask you for a buck for coffee.
我不是在抢劫你 这东西就不是我的
I wasn’t robbing you. This isn’t even mine.
那我能问问这是谁的吗
So, may I ask whose it is?
不知道
I don’t know.
今早我在纸板下面发现的
I found it under my cardboard this morning.
你可把我吓得够呛
You scared the shit out of me.
那行不行呢 先生
So… How about it, sir?
能给我一块钱喝杯咖啡吗
Would you give me a buck for a cup of coffee?
看来这是你惯用的伎俩
Oh, so, that’s your drill.
你把别人吓得屁滚尿流
You scare the shit out of people,
当他们发现你并非打劫时
and then they’re so grateful
就会感激涕零
you’re not really robbing them,
于是就会给你钱
that they give you the money.
伙计 你完全搞错了
Mate, you got it all wrong.
我说错了吗
Wrong, huh?
那你拿着把枪干什么
So, why the hell did you take that gun?
实际上 我对自己说
Actually, I thought to myself
我会向遇到的第一个人要杯咖啡和一支烟
I’d ask the first person I saw for a coffee and a cigarette.
如果这人拒绝了呢
And if that person said no?
那我不如见我老婆去算了
Then, I might as well join the missus.
-那么 能给我来杯咖啡吗 -否则怎样
– So, how about that coffee? – Or what?
你就崩了自己吗
You’ll shoot yourself?
什么样的花招我没见过
You know, in my field, you see a lot of manipulation.
而你
But you?
-真是极品 -这么说你答应了
– You’re the king! – Is that a yes?
你这么做真是…真的是毫不讲理
What you’re doing here is completely, I mean, completely, unfair.
如果你想一枪打死自己 那很惨 可是…
If you have to shoot yourself, it’s tragic, but. . .
这和我有什么关系
It has nothing to do with me.
明白吗 那不关我事
You hear? I’m not responsible.
你说的完全正确
You’re absolutely right.
咱们这样吧
Here’s what we’re gonna do…
你把枪放下
You’re gonna put the gun down,
然后向我要这一块钱 就像正常的…
and ask for that buck like a normal. . .
无家可归的人那样
…homeless person,
我想给就给 不给拉倒
And I’ll answer what I answer
这与你的处境如何没有关系
with no connection to your situation
也与这枪或任何其他东西无关
or this gun or anything else.
-好吧 -什么好吧
– Okay. – Okay, what?
你能不能…
Would you. . .
请给我一块钱买♥♥杯咖啡好吗
…please…give me a dollar for a cup of coffee?
对不起
I’m sorry.
如果给了你钱 我会觉得中了你的圈套
If I give you the money, I’ll feel manipulated.
我得走了 好吗
I’m just gonna go now, okay?
好吧
Okay.
也许明天吧
Maybe tomorrow.
不管怎样 谢谢你
Thank you, anyway.
别客气
You’re welcome.
《幸福, 十元有找》
这座城市
This city!
所有人都疯了 上帝啊
Everybody is crazy! I swear to God!
怎么都是血
W-what’s all this blood?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
我刚才在清洗烤饼铛
I was cleaning the waffle maker.
工作面试的事怎么样了
What happened to the interview?
他们没要我
I didn’t get the job.
大卫啊
Dave!
他们说我缺乏相关工作经验
They said I didn’t have the necessary experience.
那是你的血吗
Is that your blood?
做个电♥话♥销♥售♥需要多少工作经验
How much experience do you need for telemarketing?
可他们就是这样说的
That’s what they said.
-那你怎么说的 -不管怎样 谢谢
– And what did you say? – Thank you, anyway.
“不管怎样 谢谢”?
“Thank you, anyway”?
我没跟你说过吗 人善被人欺
Didn’t I tell you that nice guys always finish last?
那…这到底是谁的血
So… whose blood is this?
一个好人的
A nice guy.
我不知道他叫什么
I don’t know his name.
我得上班去了 大卫
I have to get to work, Dave.
送我下楼好吗
Do you feel like walking me out?
-消极对抗 -什么?
– Passive-aggressive! -Huh?
-什么叫不理解 -爸 我…
– What’s not to understand? – Dad, I’m…
面试的事对不起
I’m sorry about the interview.
你说的到底什么意思
Well, what does it even mean?
消极 比如你说 就算活到一百岁
Passive, as in “even if I live to be 100,
你都不会动手洗一个杯子
I’ll never wash a cup.”
而对抗 你说过
And aggressive, as in
你宁可吃自己的蛋蛋
“I’d rather eat my own nuts than
也不愿和我父母吃饭
have dinner with your parents.”
她这嘴可真厉害
Oh, the mouth on her!
她让我想起了你妈
She reminds me of your mother.
我真的觉得你应该跟你哥说说
I really think you should ask your brother
让他跟他老板说点好话
to put in a good word with his boss.
跑到别人家里去 搬走人家的东西
It just seems so embarrassing going into peoples’ homes,
这真让人难为情
taking their stuff.
说得你哥跟个贼似的 大卫
You’re talking as if he’s a burglar, Dave.
回收员(按揭收回未按期付款的按揭商品)可是正当职业
Repossessing is a respectable job.
是的 可是…
Yes, still…
-你先考虑一下吧 -好吧
– Well, just think about it. – Okay.
我今天还要查收邮件 打扫房♥间
And, in the meantime, I’ll go over the mail, vacuum,
还要做晚饭
and cook us dinner.
做奶油松露可丽饼吃怎样
How do crepes with cream and truffles sound?
不错啊
Great.
不过我得要10块钱去买♥♥松露屑
I will need 10 bucks for truffle shavings, though.
我才知道松露还能刨成屑
I didn’t know that truffle shaves.
好球
Nice move!
谢谢
Thank you.
你有没有想过
Have you ever wondered,
生活的意义是什么 我们因何而存在
“What’s the meaning of life? Why do we exist?”
这个令人困惑的问题
The answer to this vexing question is
现在答案触手可得了
now within your reach!
一本引人入胜的小书将为你揭晓答案
You’ll find it in a small, amazing booklet,
书中用简明易懂的词语
which will explain in easy to follow, simple terms
解释了你存在的原因
your reason for being!
别装模作样可怜我
Don’t patronize me!
本书纸质上乘印刷精美
The booklet, printed on the finest paper,
配有绚丽精致的彩色插图
contains illuminating, exquisite color pictures