the plan I mentioned earlier.
我快可辨认出那戴面具
男人的身份了
I’m very close to establishing
the identity of the man in the mask.
我会叫龙雕先生安排
I’ll have Mr. Longdale arrange it.
怎样交给你?
How will l get it to you?
如果你有笔,我给你地址
If you have a pen,
I’ll give you the address.
欢迎来到帝诺伟域的世界
Welcome to the world of Dino Velvet.
欢迎来到帝诺伟域的世界
Welcome to the world of Dino Velvet.
他是谁?戴面具的,他是谁?
Who is this? In the mask, who is he?
来吧,醒醒,他是谁?
Come on, wake up. Who is this?
是帝诺常用的疯子
他常常出现在帝诺的电影里
One of the lunatics Dino always uses.
He’s in a bunch of these.
他叫什么名字?
What’s his name?
不知道,这是他的特点
I don’t know. That’s his whole thing.
他经常戴面具
He always wears a mask.
他叫自己“兵器”
He calls himself ”Machete.”
不,是“机器”
No, ”Machine.”
他叫自己“机器”
He calls himself Machine.
他是个工作狂
He’s a lover, man.
他绝对热爱他的工作
Definitely loves what he does
for a living.
我希望我也可以这样说你
I wish I could say the same about you.
是,是
Yes, yes.
我可以感觉到他们
非常欣赏我的风格
I can see they
really appreclate my style here.
我可以马上跟群众打成一片
I kind of blend in with the crowd here.
可能你没留意
If you didn’t notice.
像这里的女士
她们喜欢我的风格
Like these ladies here,
they like my style.
这是谁?
Who is it?
麦克斯加利福尼亚
Yes, this is Max California.
我打过电♥话♥来
我是范炽在洛杉矶的朋友
I called earlier.
I’m a friend of Frenchie’s from L.A.
我和我的合伙人想见伟域先生
My partner and I
would like to speak to Mr. Velvet.
他不在这里
He’s not here.
我们有一笔钱给他
We’re here to give him
a large sum of money.
如果没兴趣
我们就走了
If he’s not interested, we’ll split.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talk about.
你能回答我的简单问题吗?
Can’t you just answer
my simple question?
我问你,罗拉他妈的在哪里?!
I asked you a question!
Where the fuck is Laura?!
那是我过去十分钟
一直问你的问题
That’s what I’ve been asking you
the last 1 0 minutes.
请坐,不要客气
Sit down. Make yourself comfortable.
你这呆子!
You idiot!
两天后拍摄?
Going to shoot in two days?
喂,你在乱花我的钱
Man, you’re spending my money.
嗯,你最好这样
Yeah, you better do that.
操你的
Fucking asshole.
很荣幸认识你
谢谢你接见我们
It’s an honour to meet you.
Thank you for seeing us.
天啊
God.
那,我可以有什么效劳?
So, what can I do you for?
我们想委托你制♥作♥一套影片
一套独一无二的帝诺伟域影片
We’d like to commission a film.
A Dino Velvet original, one of a kind.

That’s right.
我很崇拜你
I’m a huge admirer of yours.
天,我爱被人捧
God, I love flattery.
你是个天才,伟域先生
一个不可多得的天才
You’re a genius, Mr. Velvet.
A goddamn genius.
唯一仍然用底片拍成录影带
The only one still transferring film
to video.
再没有人欣赏这种诚意
Nobody really appreclates
that kind of integrity anymore.
你电影所表现的狂妄气质
The grain and the gritty look you get.
那套是你的至爱?
Which is your favourite?
如果我要选
If I had to choose…
那一定是窒息或魔鬼
…it’d be Choke or Devil.
那种潜意识意像
The subliminal imagery…
在窒息里真正令你毛骨悚然
…in Choke is what
really gets under your skin.
而魔鬼令我害怕也令我兴奋
Well, Devil frightened me
as much as it excited me…
但很难去选一套最爱
…but I’d be hard-pressed
to choose a favourite.
预算是多少?
What kind of a budget
are we talking about?
预付五千
Five thousand now.
完成后再付五千
Five thousand upon delivery.
两个女人,一个黑,一个白
Two women. One white, one black.
性♥奴♥,当然
Hard bondage, of course.
除了这,我信任….
Other than that, trusting your…
你的艺术表达
…artistic interpretation…
我只有两个条件
…I only have two stipulations.
尽管说
Challenge me.
我要看着你们工作
I want to watch you work.
你要不要特许经营权?
You don’t want a franchise, do you?
偷取我泡制火♥辣♥辣酱料
Steal the recipe for my secret…
的秘方?
…hot sauce?
不要
No.
那很好
That’s good.
我谢谢你
I appreclate that.
第二条件
Second stipulation.
另外那演员
The other performer…
必须是….
…has to be…
你用的那野兽….
…that animal you use.
戴面具的男人
The man in the mask.
机器
Machine.
我不知道
I don’t know.
他可能有兴趣
He might be interested.
我想我要多收你….
But I think it’ll cost you another…
五到七千元
…five to seven grand.
如果你多付一万
我可以安排更特别的东西
I can arrange something
really special for ten.
我可以去安排
We can do that.
那很好
Good enough for me.
我要开始构思
I’ll just have to put
my thinking cap on.
我会收起这个当订金
I’m going to keep this as a deposit.
记得今晚十点后打电♥话♥给我
You make sure you call me
after 1 0 o’clock tonight.
十点
1 0 o’clock.
你知道吗,你有张很特别
You know, you have a very special…
很漂亮的脸
…very beautiful face.
尤其当光反射在你脸上时
The way light hits it.
我想拍你
I’d like to shoot you.
你不介意吧?
You don’t mind?
我怕见镜头
I’m camera-shy.
你信任我让我拿走你的钱
却不让我拍照
You trust me to take your money,
but not your picture?
那是两种不同的信任
Those are two different kinds of trust.
希望我们可以合作做生意
I hope we can do business.
何特街,布鲁克林,三点
Hoyt Avenue, Brooklyn, 3 o’clock.
我会到
I’ll be there.
我还有事,谢谢
I got something to tend to. Thanks.
我们是否要拍电影?
So are we in the movie business?
这是给你的
That’s for you.
是什么?
What is it?
钱,人们买♥♥东西用的
Money.
People use it to purchase goods.
那很慷慨,但….
That’s awfully generous
and everything–
不是我的,不要当作什么大事
It’s not mine.
Don’t make a big deal out of it.
有班飞机和这机票

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!