It would’ve been a few years.
她叫玛丽 安麦修
Her name is Mary Anne Mathews.
没见过
Never seen her.
你肯定?
You sure?
我刚才不是已看过那
他妈的照片吗?
I just looked
at the fucking picture, didn’t I?
好了
我还有很多他妈的事要做
Now come on.
I got a lot of shit to do.
下一位
Who’s next?
没问题
This’ll be fine.
你卖♥♥他妈的什么?
What kind of shit are you peddling?
我的带子很受欢迎
他们很喜欢
Come on. My tapes sell.
People eat the shit up.
上个月,有三个无赖来退钱
l had three jerks trying
to return your tapes last month.
你知道有多烂
才有混球回过头来
You know how bad it has to be
for some jackass to come back…
拿着他妈的收据
要退他妈的钱?
…with a fucking receipt
and try to fucking return it?
有多烂?
How bad?
拍些高档货
找些还有牙齿的女孩
Get together some upscale product
where the girls still have teeth.
我♥操♥你!
Till then, fuck you!
你老妈还有没有牙齿?
Does your mother have any teeth?
如果有,叫她来,去你的
Because if she does,
send her down, you fuck.
他没有接听
He’s not answering.
嘿,老板
Hey, boss.
这里有啤酒
There’s a case of beer in there.
今天好吗?
How’s your day?

Great.
人到齐吗?
Is everybody here?
人到齐,除了那其中一个少女
Everybody but one of the chicks.
-还在监视她们?
-对,干嘛?
-Been watching them?
-Yeah. Why?
名人电影
Celebrity Films.
我什么都知道
I know all about it.
嗯,你知道什么?
Yeah, you know about what?
关于那女孩
About that girl…
六年前
…six years ago.
我知道你对她做过什么
I know what you did to her.
你是谁?
Who is this?
你杀了她
You murdered her.
你和你的朋友
You and your friends.
我不知道你♥他♥妈♥的说什么
l don’t know what the fuck
you’re talking about.
你在影片里杀死她
You killed her on film.
现在你有麻烦
And now you’re fucked.You’re all fucked.
你们全部有麻烦
You’re all fucked.
快点
Come on.
快点,给我一点线索,爱迪
Come on, give me something, Eddie.
是我
It’s me.
你有什么事?
What do you want?
我刚接到个电♥话♥
Look, l just got a phone call.
我们要谈谈
但不方便在电♥话♥里谈
We got to talk.
And we can’t talk on the phone.
所以我们其中一个需要坐上飞机
So one of us
has to get on a plane, all right?
去你的,你这神经过敏的疯子
Blow me, you paranoid fuck.
他妈的
Fuck! Fuck!
你喜欢看,你这神经过敏的疯子
So you like to watch, paranoid fuck.
电♥话♥是登记在
曼哈顿帝诺伟域的名下
Phone is listed under ”D. Velvet”
in Manhattan.
帝诺伟域
Dino Velvet.
他是制片人/导演/怪人
He’s a producer/director/weirdo.
他像性♥虐♥待的贾慕思
He’s like the Jim Jarmusch of S & M.
他的作品有多刺♥激♥?
How hard is his stuff?
你想有多刺♥激♥?
How hard do you want it?
性♥奴♥,恋物狂,诡异香辣片
Bondage, fetish, Gothic hard-core.
肯定不是给神经质看的
Definitely not for the squeamish.
并不容易找得到
It’s kind of hard to come by.
通常透过性杂♥志♥封底订购
Mostly out of the back
of bondage magazines.
但他有崇拜者
But he’s got fans.
我认识一个人
认为那是艺术
This guy I know, he thinks it’s art.
他告诉我,如果有足够的钱
伟域会受托拍电影的
He’s told me Velvet will do
commissions if there’s enough dough.
刚好在合法与不合法的边缘
Nothing illegal, but borderline.
如果有人想看一个穿潜水衣
的人妖
If a guy wants to see
a transvestite in a rubber suit–
我明白
I got the picture.
麦克斯,进来
Max, get in here!
那….
So…
你要去纽约吗?
…you’re going to New York?
可能
Maybe.
你这个样子
Looking like that.
你会需要我
You’ll need me.
我认识这人,范炽
他不仅是伟域电影迷那么简单
This guy I know, Frenchie, is more
than just a fan of Velvet films.
如果你想,我可以带你去
I could get you in if you want.
当然要多点钱
For more money, of course.
还有出差费,我要坐头等
Plus expenses. I fly first class.
我们何时出发?
So when are we leaving?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
哗,这是我第一次来纽约
Man, my first time in
the Big Bad Apple.
不要拍我
I told you, don’t film me.
好,霍华休斯
Fine, Howard Hughes.
你没告诉我会这样豪华
You didn’t say it was going to be
this luxurious.
这是总统套房♥
It’s the Presidential suite.
你有令人舒服的幽默感
You have a comforting
sense of humour.
我在隔壁几间房♥
I’ll be a couple of doors down.
汤姆,我不知为什么要住
这种廉价旅馆
Tom, I don’t know why
we’re staying in this fleabag.
在廉价旅馆
人们才不会管闲事
People mind
their own business in fleabags.
我现在出去一会
你找一下伟域的录影带
I’m going out. Dig up
whatever Velvet tapes you can find.
拿收据
Get receipts.
知道
Yes, sir.
我丈夫有五个现金户口
My husband had
five cash accounts he used.
在1992年
Between November…
十一月
…of 1 992…
到1993年的
…and March…
三月之间
…of 1 993…
他从每一个户口
开出一张现金支票
…he wrote one check
out to cash from each account.
我丈夫从来不亲自处理钱的事
My husband never dealt with money
personally.
尤其是现金
Certainly not cash.
这五张支票的总数很惊人
These checks he wrote
are for very odd amounts.
全部加起来
When totaled together…
这五张支票
…the five checks…
从五个不同的户口提取了
…from the five different accounts…
总共一百万
…they equal $1 million.
柯太太,那很有趣
That is interesting, Mrs. Christian.
我提及这是因为
I only mentioned this because…
你叫我看看有什么
不寻常的地方
…you asked me to look
for anything unusual.
我现在剩下五千元现金
I’ve got about $5,000 left in cash.
如果你批准我跟你提出的计划
我还需要五万元
I’ll need another 50, if you approve

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!