她的臂力很惊人
The swing on her is unreal.
有些色情暴♥力♥电影
是界乎于三♥级♥片♥与暴♥力♥之间
Some of these S & M and bondage films
you’ll see straddle the line.
恋足狂,集体性♥交♥
Foot fetish, orgies, shit films…
雌雄同体,伤残
比三♥级♥片♥更精彩
…hermaphrodites, mutilation.
It’s harder than hard-core.
但大部份是合法
But mostly legal.
阴♥茎♥
Stick.
有人见到觉得呕心
One guy sees it and pukes.
有人见到却爱到死
Another guy sees it
and he falls in love.
这是我跟你提的那个人
你有带子吗?
This is the guy I was telling you about.
You got the tapes?
一千元
A thousand bucks.
-一千二佰元两盒
-你对麦克斯说一千
-1 200 for the two.
-You told Max 1 000.
我知道,但这个更有趣
我抬高价钱,你就会不爽
I know, but this is more fun. I raise
the price, and you get pissed off.
-我以为我们已经说好
-那是真的吗?
-I thought we had a relationship.
-Is it real?
从来没见过这样恶心的
Sickest shit you’ll ever see.
是真的吗?
Is that real?
看起来他妈的是真的
That sure as shit looks real.
她没有了呼吸
She’s not breathing.
这影片是谁制♥作♥?
Who makes these films?
我不知道
I don’t know.
好像是菲律宾人
Looks like the Philippines.
对,肯定是菲律宾人
Yeah, definitely the Philippines.
等等,是同一个女孩
Wait a minute.
That’s the same girl.
是同一个女孩吗?
Isn’t that the same girl?

Look.
是同一个女孩
It is the same.
那是假的
They’re fakes.
真棒
That’s great.
残杀2:重生
Snuff 2: The Resurrection.
我的天
Oh, boy.
付1200元,你期望什么?
Well, what do you expect for 1 200?
你想喝点啤酒或什么?
我想喝点酒精饮料
You want a beer or something?
I could use anything.
对不起,我要告诉你
色情暴♥力♥电影是不存在的
But I’m sorry, man.
I told you snuff was bogus.
我希望我有替你拿收据
I just wish I would have
gotten you a receipt.
“重重一击”
”Hard Spank.”
“麦克斯加利福尼亚”
”Max California.”
那是我以前的乐队
That’s my old band.
我们已拆伙了
We broke up.
什么时候?
When?
大约一年前
Maybe about a year ago.
我不是想侮辱你
I don’t mean any offense…
但你在这行业里混什么?
…but what are you doing
mixed up in all this?
我并没有在混什么,阿伯
I’m not mixed up in anything, Pops.
你让我觉得你很聪明
可以做其他的事
You strike me as being smart enough
to do something else.
谢谢
Thanks.
我希望你拥有一间唱片公♥司♥
I wish you owned a record label.
起码比在加油站工作好得多
Look, it beats pumping gas.
但自己不买♥♥,也不赞同
I don’t buy it.
I don’t endorse it.
我只是指点客人迷津
I just point the way.
但你说这让你沮丧
You said it gets to you.
嗯,该死的,可以这么说!
Well, hell, yeah!
我每天看到多少痞子?
Parade of losers I see every day?
我有什么选择?
What choices have I got?
音乐界并没有真正敲我的门
The music industry is not exactly
beating down my door.
你呢,汤魏斯?
And what about you, Tom Welles?
你戴有戒指,你有小孩?
You got a ring on your finger.
You got kids?
一个女儿
A daughter.
那你有一位太太和一个女儿
So you got a wife and a daughter…
和一间不错的小黄屋
…and a nice little yellow house…
和一只狗
…and a dog named Shep.
那你在这里做什么?
What the hell are you doing here?
问得好
Good question.
你在像今晚的地方
感到兴奋吗?
Do you get turned on
at places like tonight?
我没有
No, I am not.
你也不会完全没感觉
You don’t exactly
get turned off, either.
魔鬼已经在改变你
Devil’s changing you already.
晚安,麦克斯
Good night, Max.
收♥容♥所♥
这位先生想问有没有人
认得这位少女
This gentleman was asking if anyone
recognizes this girl.
我记得
Yes.
她是玛丽 安
I remember Mary.
玛丽 安麦修?
Mary Anne Mathews?
如果没有记错,她在这里住了
大概一个月
She lived here for only about a month,
if I recall correctly.
有个晚上,她没有回来
你知道她发生什么事?
She didn’t return one night.
Do you know what happened to her?
还不知道,我现在为她母亲在找她
Not yet, but I’m looking
into it for her parents.
请你把那有花的箱子拿下来?
Could you get
that flowered one down for me?
这是她的箱子
That’s her suitcase.
我已经忘记了
直到你给我看她的照片
I’d forgotten about it
till you showed me her picture.
我希望她会回来
I suppose I always
hoped she’d be back.
她好像很迷失
She seemed so lost.
之后,我只能祈祷
她有更好的出路
After a time, all I could do was pray
she’d moved on to better things.
你能把这个拿给她的家人吗?
Can you get this suitcase
to her people?
如果适当的话
If it’s approprlate.
当然没问题,谢谢你
Yes, of course. Thank you.
星光闪闪,星光亮
Starlight, star bright
今晚我看到的第一颗星
First star I’ve seen tonight
我希望我可以,希望我可能
l wish l may, wish l might
让我今晚梦想成真
Have this wish l wish tonight
这号♥码已暂停使用
This number has been disconnected
or is no longer in service.
喂,好莱坞腊像馆
有什么可以帮你?
Hello, Hollywood Wax Museum.
Can l help you?
这是接线生149
城市和名称?
This is operator 149.
What city and listing?
我不知道,只知是好莱坞
l don’t know. Hollywood.
叫做名人电影
我想要地址
A listing for Celebrity Films,
and l need an address.
要电♥话♥号♥码和地址,请不要挂断
Please hold for
phone number and address.
名人电影404
爱迪普利
我先到的
I was here first.
对不起,我只需要几分钟
Sorry, I’ll just be a couple minutes.
爱迪普利?
Eddie Poole?
你是诉讼通知书送递员?
You a process server?
不,我一直在查问
你有没有见过….
No, I’ve been inquirlng around.
Have you seen…
这少女来这里应征?
…this girl come through here.?
你是警♥察♥?
You a cop?
我是她的家人
I’m a member of her family.
你知道有多少少女在这里出入?
You know how much pussy
comes through here?
请你看一眼,可能有好几年了
Please, if you’d just take a look.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!