and she was just pushing my buttons.
我便打她巴掌
And I slapped her.
天啊!
Jesus.
第二天,她便走了
Next day, she was gone.
当孩子出走,他们
几乎都会留下字条
When kids run, they almost
always leave a note.
通常都会感到内疚
It’s guilt, usually.
没有字条
There wasn’t one.
警方查看过
Police looked.
诱拐和出走是两回事
An abduction’s one thing,
a runaway’s another.
有时候,离家出走都不是警方
优先处理的案件
Sometimes it’s not the priority
for the police it should be.
没有留下任何东西
你不认为我会希望有吗?
There wasn’t anything.
Don’t you think I wish there was?
你或许对,但你会让我看看吗?
You’re probably right,
but would you let me look?
你告诉我….
You tell me…
不要存有太大希望
…not to get my hopes up…
也不要期望过高
…not to raise my expectations.
请自便
Go ahead.
我想喝点东西
I need a drink.
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的妈妈:假如你在看这信
Dear Mom: lf you’re reading this…
大概是因为
我从加州的好莱坞打电♥话♥来
…it probably means l called you
from Hollywood, California.
我留下日记是因为
我想你知道我为什么离开
l left my diary behind because
l want you to see why I’m leaving.
不是因为你打我
It’s not because you hit me.
我藏起这信是不想让
大卫这王八找到
l hid this so Dave the dickhead
wouldn’t find it.
我和华伦安迪生相爱
Warren Anderson and me
are in love.
我要和他开始新生活
I’m going to start
a whole new life with him.
华伦的父亲在镇上拥有一间车行
Warren’s dad owns
that garage in town.
但华伦有更大的志愿
But Warren has even bigger plans.
华伦要成为动作电影的巨星
Warren’ll become a star
in action movies.
他说我比很多电影里
的女孩子漂亮
He says I’m prettier
than a lot of girls in movies.
我也会成为巨星
I could be a star too.
要喝什么?
You want a drink?
当我们驶进好莱坞
When we cruise into Hollywood…
人人都感觉到我的眼睛在放光
因为我在恋爱中
…I’ll have fiery eyes that everyone
will notice, because l am in love.
你对,我找不到任何资料
You were right.
I didn’t find anything.
为你准备了饮料
Fixed you a drink.
不,谢了,我还有工作要做
Thanks, no.
I’ve got work to do.
我明天晚上再来
I’ll stop by tomorrow night.
当你看这信时
我们可能已结婚了
We’ll probably be married
by the time you read this.
不要来找我,因为我不会回去
Don’t come looking for me,
because I’m not coming back.
不要来找我,因为我不会回去
Don’t come looking for me,
because I’m not coming back.
或者有一天
你会在电视或杂♥志♥看到我
Maybe someday you’ll see me
on TVor in magazines.
不要担心我,爱你的玛丽 安
Don’t worry about me.
Love, Mary Anne.
安迪生先生?
Mr. Anderson?
哪一位?
Who’s asking?
汤姆贺特,抱歉不能跟你握手
Tom Hart.
Excuse me not shaking hands.
我想找你儿子
你有个叫华伦的儿子,对不对?
I’m looking for your son.
You’ve got a son named Warren, right?

Sure.
有什么事?
What’s it about?
你是警♥察♥?
You a cop?
不是
No, sir.
是他一位老朋友
其实是欠了他一点钱
Just a friend from a while back.
Owe him some money, actually.
你欠了他钱?
You owe him money?
这个倒新鲜
That’s a new one.
如果你愿意你可以把钱交给我
You can leave it
right here if you want.
假如你不介意,我想寄给他
If it’s all the same,
I’d like to send it to him.
加利福尼亚州,对不对?
California, right?
加利福尼亚州?
California?
小子,你知道费亦威利监狱
在哪里吗?
Son, you know where
the Fayetteville lockup is?
华伦就在那里
That’s where Warren is.
八个月的服刑期,入屋行窃罪
Doing eight months on a B and E.
谢谢
Thank you.
唔,我认识她
Yeah, man, I knew her.
在我去洛杉矶之前
已经把那贱妇甩掉
Dumped that bitch right
before I moved to L.A.
她来敲我门,像个他妈的贼婆娘
She shows up knocking at my door
like a fucking stalker.
我叫那贱妇去死
Told that bitch she could go to hell.
她去了哪里?
Where’d she go?
可能是地狱
Hell, maybe.
我不知道也没兴趣知道
I don’t know and
I don’t give a fuck either.
她说她可能去一些上空酒吧工作
She said she might work
at a titty bar or something.
其实她的胸并不迷人
Ask me, her tits
weren’t all that great.
你有再见她吗?
Did you hear from her again?
不要以为我♥操♥她
就想她跟我去好莱坞
Just because I was fucking her
doesn’t mean I wanted her out there.
她在好莱坞想成为巨星
She came to Hollywood to be
a big fucking movie star.
我也一样
And so did I.
这就是现在的我
Check me out now.
为什么不给我一枝烟?
Why don’t you
pass me one of them smokes?
我不吸烟
I don’t smoke.
你好吗?
How you doing?
还可以
I’m okay.
你听起来不是很好
You don’t sound okay.
事情并不简单
It’s not easy.
为什么?发生什么事
Why? What’s going on?
只是比我想像的更困难
It’s tougher than I thought
it would be, that’s all.
是不是很辛苦?
Is it getting to you?
但我已有线索,不能放弃
l got a lead l can’t drop.
我差不多完成了,我想你
I’m almost done.
I miss you.
我也想你,我爱你
I miss you too.
I love you.
替我亲一下仙蒂?
Give Cindy a kiss for me, okay?
等一下,我想她要跟你说再见
跟爹地说再见
Wait, I think she wants to say bye.
Say bye to Daddy.
嗨,甜心
Hi, sweetie.
嗨,蜜糖儿
Hi, honey.
嗨,仙蒂
Hi, Cinderella.
她正在摸电♥话♥
She’s touching the phone.
你应该看看她听见你声音时
的表情
You should see her face
at your voice.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你,再见
I love you too. Bye.
我正在做晚餐
I was just making dinner.
不知不觉地做了两人的份量
I’ve made enough for two,
as it happens.
对不起,我不能留下
I’m sorry, I can’t stay.
我只想让你知道
我跟我部门的人谈过
I wanted to let you know
I spoke to my people at the agency.
我叫他们继续调查玛丽 安的案件

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!