几天后,它会成为你的好朋友
It’ll be your best friend
after a few days…
如果你撑到那么久
…if you last that long.
祝你好运
Good luck.
蜜糖儿,是我
Honey, it’s me.
你好吗?
How are you?
我很好
I’m good.
你在哪?
Where are you?
我还在克利夫兰,仙蒂怎样?
I’m still in Cleveland.
How’s Cindy?
她很乖,她在睡觉
She’s sweet.
She’s sleeping.
我非常想你
I’m missing you bigtime.
我也很想你
Yeah, l miss you too.
我明天再打电♥话♥给你
I’ll call you tomorrow.
好的,晚安
Okay. Good night.
晚安,甜心
Good night, sweetheart.
豪华544
喂,柯太太?
汤魏斯
Hello, Mrs. Christian?
Tom Welles.
进展是这样
Here’s where we stand.
我查到那套影片的底片
型号♥是“豪华544”
l checked the film stock.
It’s called Supralux 544.
生产商在九二年
已经停止生产这型号♥的底片
The company that made that
stock discontinued it in ’92.
所以那套影片是在之前制♥作♥的
So the film was made prior to that.
我已经查得非常的仔细了
I’m probably being overly
thorough with this…
但你可不可能找出
你丈夫在六至七年前的
…but you might want to dig up your
husband’s financial records…
财政记录
…about 6 or 7 years ago.
看看有什么不寻常的地方
See if there’s anything
out of the ordinary.
很明显,这不是一套你可以拿到
快洗照相馆去冲洗的底片
Obviously, this isn’t a movie
you drop off at the one-hour photo.
那你认为这是唯一的拷贝
So you think it’s one of a kind.
这个底片经过摄影机
拍成的,是没有底片的
The film that went through the camera
is what we’ve got. There’s no negative.
不像录影带,它不是可以随便复♥制♥的
Unlike video, it’s not really
designed to be duplicated.
无论如何,我觉得….
Whatever this is,
l have a feeling…
即使有拷贝流传,相信
也不会有很多
…there aren’t many copies
floating around, if any.
我在找一个不肯定是否
失了踪的少女
I’m looking for a girl we’re
not sure is missing.
发生在六,七年前
With this happening 6 or 7 years ago…
找出制♥作♥这套影片的人
…finding the guys
who made this film…
老实说,将会是件很困难的事
…frankly, is going
to be very difficult.
我知道你做得到,你做得很好
l know you can do it.
You’re doing a wonderful job.
请告诉我你会继续调查
Please tell me you’ll
continue the investigation.
我会,我会为你尽力去做
l will. I’ll keep trying for you.
你可以信赖我
再见,柯太太
You can count on me.
Goodbye, Mrs. Christian.
我们现在未能接听你的电♥话♥
请在讯号♥之后留下留言
We can’t come to the phone right now,
so please leave a message at the beep.
蜜糖儿,是我
Honey, it’s me.
对不起,我昨晚
忘了打电♥话♥给你
I’m sorry I forgot
to call last night.
我今晚不会忘记
I won’t forget tonight.
我已经离家很久
我希望可以尽快回家
I’ve been gone a long time
and I hope I’ll be home soon.
我爱你,我挂念你,今晚再谈
I love you, and I miss you.
We’ll talk tonight.
北卡罗莱纳
玛丽 安麦修
十六岁,1993年失踪
你找珍纳?
You looking for Janet?
你好,麦修太太?
Hello, Mrs. Mathews?
我叫汤姆贺特
我是州政♥府♥调查员
I’m Thomas Hart.
I’m a state-licensed investigator.
我受雇于美国资源中心
失踪人口部
I’ve been hired by the U.S.
Resource Centre, Missing Persons…
现在做内部资料调查
..as part of an internal audit.
我想跟你约个时间
I’d like to make an appointment
with you…
想问一些关于你女儿
玛丽 安的问题
…to answer questions
about your daughter, Mary Anne.
我昨天跟联邦调查局
的调查员….
I spoke to your FBI contact
yesterday, Agent….
尼尔,尼尔高?
Neil. Neil Cole?
对,高调查员,他说
会通知你我会来找你
Yes, Agent Cole. He told me he’d call
and let you know to expect me.
他没有通知你?
He didn’t call?
是你吗?
Is this you?
看来像五岁
You look about five years old.
不止五岁
A little older.
很可爱
Sweet.
最重要是….
It’s important that…
你不要因我这次的查问
而提高你的期望
…you don’t let this raise
your expectations.
也不会影响任何进行中的调查
It’s not going to effect
any ongoing efforts.
我想说的是:
All I’m saying is, please know that…
我不是来带给你
任何虚假的希望
…I’m not here to create
any false hope.
我们一直在争吵,玛丽 安和我
We fought all the time,
Mary Anne and me…
和她的继父
…and her stepdad.
她憎恨他
She hated him…
因为他不是她的生父
…because he wasn’t her real dad.
在家里和学校制♥造♥麻烦
Trouble here, trouble at school.
很麻烦
Trouble.
不喜欢规矩,像我一样
Didn’t like rules.
Takes after me, I guess.
我从痛苦中学习
I had to learn the hard way.
我可以和你丈夫谈谈?
Can I speak to your husband?
她的继父?
Her stepfather?
大伟?
Dave?
死了
Gone.
是玛丽 安离家后两年
Two years after Mary Anne left.
她一直很憎恨他
All the time, she resented him.
我因为他而失去她
然后我又失去他
I lost her because of him,
and then I lost him.
现在只剩下我一个
I’m the only one still here.
玛丽 安有男朋友吗?
Did Mary have a boyfriend?
她有偷偷地和男孩子外出
She was sneaking out with someone.
她不会告诉我
She wouldn’t tell me who.
满身吻痕的回家,向我说谎
Coming home with hickeys,
lying all the time.
我很抱歉向你提出
但在这种情况下
I am sorry to bring this up,
but in these circumstances…
加上有继父
…with the stepfather….
有没有任何被性侵犯的迹像?
Were there any indications
of any sort of abuse?
完全没有
警方和联邦调查局都问过
There was nothing like that.
The police and FBI asked.
没有这种事发生过,从来没有
Nothing happened like that.
Never.
如果有,她会告诉我
She’d have told me.
对不起,我一定要问
I apologize. I had to ask.
都是给她庆祝生日的
自从她离开后,每年一份
Those are for her birthday.
One for every year she missed.
都在等她回来
They’ll be waiting for her
when she comes back.
那是因为我打她巴掌
It’s because I slapped her.
我知道
I know.
我们为了大卫吵架,她激怒了我
We was fighting about Dave,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!