I felt these were
my husband’s private things.
我没有…..
I didn’t….
我没有察觉….
I didn’t realize….
你想告诉我发现什么吗?
Do you want to tell me
what you found?
现金,股票
Cash, stock certificates.
没有什么不寻常,真的,除了….
Nothing out of the ordinary,
really, except that.
一套短片
It’s a film…
好像有个少女被杀
…where a girl appears to be murdered.
我不肯定我明白
I’m not sure I understand.
拍的很真实
It’s very realistic.
但每天有多少人在电影或电视上
But how many people seem to be
realistically killed…
好像真的被杀害
in movies and on TV every day?
开始时像一套低俗的色情电影
It begins as a relatively
sleazy bit of pornography…
但突然变的很暴♥力♥和血腥
…and rapidly turns
quite violent and bloody.
你所说的叫色情暴♥力♥电影
What you’re talking about
is called a snuff film.
照我所知,色情暴♥力♥电影
是都市神话
From what I know,
snuff films are an urban myth.
性行业的传说,根本没有这回事
Sex industry folklore.
There’s no such thing.
我也这样向柯太太解释
That’s what I explained
to Mrs. Christian.
这可能是一些性♥虐♥待的电影
This is probably
an S & M film of some sort.
模拟强♥奸♥,模拟暴♥力♥
Simulated rape, simulated violence.
令人倒胃口,但都是拍出来的
It’s hard to stomach,
but there are ways of doing it.
假血浆,特别效果
Fake blood, special effects.
请你看完这影片后
告诉我你的意见
Would you look at the film
and give us your opinion?
我只希望
All I want…
知道这暴行是假的
…is to know that
this atrocity is false.
我要证据
I want the proof.
嗯….
Well…
拍这电影的人拍的非常传神
…whoever made the film was adept
at authenticity.
我不是专家,我提议
让警方去决定
But I’m no expert. I suggest letting
the police make a determination.
不可能
Out of the question.
有几个原因说明这是不必要
That would be so unnecessary
for any number of reasons…
不单只是为了柯先生的名誉
…not the least of which is
Mr. Christian’s reputation.
我们只想你找出拍这套影片的人
We want you to find out
who made this film…
证实这是真是假
…and establish whether it’s real.
你可以开个价钱
You can name your price.
我们会供应
你买♥♥资料用的任何资源
You’ll be provided with whatever
you need to buy information.
那少女是唯一的线索
Girl’s all I’ve got to go on.
我可以当它是
一宗人口失踪案件
I could treat it
like a missing persons case.
明白
Understood.
当然….
Of course…
我们要确保你不会拷贝这套影片
…we need to be assured
that you would not copy this film.
我向你保证
You have my word on that.
我只向你汇报
But I’ll be dealing
directly with you…
只向你一个
…and only you.
你与你律师的关系如何
是你的事
Your relationship with
your attorney is your own.
-不是对你不礼貌
-不会
-No offense.
-None taken.
我觉得你已经详细的考虑过
I realize you’ve given this
careful consideration.
你可以毁灭它
You could have destroyed it.
告诉我这可怜的少女没有被杀
Tell me the poor girl wasn’t killed.
求你
Please?
找到她,要活着的
Find her alive.
我会尽力,夫人
I’ll do the best I can, ma’am.
你要去克利夫兰?
Cleveland?
你刚到家
You just got home.
我也希望可以留下
但这是房♥子的贷款
And I wish I could stay,
but this is the mortgage.
仙蒂上大学的学费
It’s Cindy’s college money.
如果我办好这事
凭柯太太的社交圈子
If I do right by her,
with the circle she runs in…
这会是一个难得的机会
…this could be a big break.
我不认为我们需要什么机会
I didn’t know we needed a break.
你父亲认为我们需要
Your father seems to think we do.
那,柯太太是怎样的人?
So, what was Mrs. Christian like?
就像你所想像的
我为她感到难过
Like you’d expect, I guess.
I feel sorry for her.
那是宗人口失踪案
It’s a missing persons.
我告诉她我会用两至三周时间
I told her I’d give it
a couple, three weeks.
不该会用更多的时间
成功的机会不大
It can’t take longer than that.
It’s an outside shot.
我只能告诉你这么多
你最好不要知道那么多
That’s all I can tell you. Sometimes
you can’t know what I’m doing.
常常是这样
It’s always that way.
她醒了,我去看她
She’s awake. I’ll get her.
好吧,我很快会上去
All right, I’ll be up in a sec.
-你带枪?
-我不需要它
-You’re taking the gun?
-I won’t need it.
那不要带
Don’t take it.
我不会用它,这只是作预防
I won’t wear it.
It’s just a precaution.
别担心
Don’t worry.
你到了那里,会给我打电♥话♥吗?
Will you call me
when you get there, please?
费城的一对医生夫妇聘请我
I’ve been hired by a couple in
Philadelphia, a doctor and his wife.
几天前,他们在81公路
载了一名搭顺风车
A few days ago, they picked up
a girl hitchhiking off 81…
约十八岁的离家出走少女
..a runaway, about 18, maybe.
他们请她吃饭
They buy her a meal.
那医生尝试劝她
The doctor tries to convince her…
最低限度,给家里打个电♥话♥
…that, at the very least,
she should call home.
一如所料,那少女吃完
Not surprisingly, the girl ate,
excused herself…
便藉词离开
…that was the last they saw of her.
我有个在警局有关部门工作的
朋友画了一张略图
We had a friend of mine at
the department work up a sketch.
他们想看看我能否确认这少女
They want to see
if I can ID this girl…
然后转告给她的父母
…then pass along
a message to the parents…
让他们知道这孩子还活着
…letting them know
the kid’s alive.
你不介意我作核对?
You don’t mind if I run a check?
请自便
Go ahead.
你想怎样就怎样
You want it, you got it.
随便找你需要的资料
Knock yourself out.
每年约有八十五万至
一百万人失踪
Anywhere from 850,000 to 1 ,000,000
missing every year.
我们已尽量将资料存入电脑
其他的,你就要翻看资料卡
We have as much as we can on computer,
then it’s the wet-thumb method.
档案根据失踪的
州县及年份排列
Files are by state and year
of disappearance.
我们把成年人和儿童分开
We keep children
and adults separate.
请勿进食或吸烟
No eating or smoking.
-大厅有咖啡机
-味道好吗?
-The coffee machine’s in the hall.
-Any good?
很难喝
Horrible.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!