dumped her in California…
我已经告诉了调查局
…so I told the FBI.
你是否记得….
Remember when…
我问过你想不想知道
…I asked you if you’d want to know…
事情的真♥相♥
…the truth…
无论是什么?
…no matter what?
几个男人捉了她
杀了她,埋葬了她
Some men, they took her and
they killed her and they buried her.
不,不
No, no.
我很难过
I’m sorry.
我很难过
I’m sorry.
我要惩罚他们所做过的一切
I want to punish them for what they did.
你为什么告诉我这些?
Why are you saying this?
我可以伤害他们
I can hurt them.
请你准许我伤害他们
Give me your permission
to hurt them, please.
告诉我她对你有多大意义
Tell me how much she meant to you.
告诉我你爱她
Just tell me that you loved her.
请告诉我你爱她
Please tell me that you loved her.
我爱她
I love her.
我很爱她
I love her so much.
我很爱她
I love her so much.
是谁?
Who’s that?
不!
No!
去死,我♥操♥你老母,你去死
Die, you motherfucker, die!
纽约医院
New York Hospital.
请帮我转急诊室?
Can you connect me to the nurse?
急诊室
Emergency.
我是第十三分区的安德生巡佐
It’s Lt. Anderson of the 13th precinct.
请问你们有没有收过一个
腹部受伤的成年男病人?
Have you admitted an adult male
with an abdominal wound…
四十八小时之内发生的
是刀伤意外
..in the last 48 hours?
A stabbing incident.
腹部受伤?
Abdominal wound?
没有,一个也没有
No, not one.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在找一位被刀伤
约六呎的男人
I’m looking for a stabbing victim.
Male. Maybe six feet.
他提供了假的资料
Filed a bogus report.
好像星期一有一个
We had a guy in on Monday, l think.
应该是昨天或前天的事
lt would be yesterday
or the day before.
那对不起了
Sorry.
-皇后郡急诊室
-这是安德生巡佐
-Queens County Emergency.
-Hi, Lt. Anderson.
我们有个刀伤意外
We had a stabbing incident…
估计受害人提供一个假名给我们
…and supposed victim gave us
a false name.
是一个腹部受伤的男人
A male with an abdominal wound.
等等,让我查一下记录
Hold on. Let me check my records.
昨天治疗过一位病人
There was a patient treated yesterday.
左手有星型纹身?
Star tattoo on his right hand?
对,乔治希根
Yes. George Anthony Higgins.
医疗保险用了他妈妈
桃丽 丝希根的名字登记
lnsurance policy is under his
mother’s name, Doris Veronica Higgins.
就是他,请你将他的地址给我
That’s him.
Can you give me an address?
也是用了他妈妈的地址登记
在达拉斯顿
It’s under her address. Douglaston.
要街名吗?
Need a street?
我真的希望你今晚
可以陪我去教堂
l really wish you’d go
to church with me tonight.
我爱你,儿子
l love you, son.
我十点前回来,再见
I’ll be home by 10. Bye-bye.
坚贞基♥督♥徒团契
You know the best part
of killing someone?
你知道杀人最精彩的部份
You know the best part
of killing someone?
是看着他们面上的表情
The look on their face.
那个表情….
It’s that look…
不是当他们被吓唬
..not when they’re threatened…
不是当你伤害他们
…not when you hurt them…
更不是当他们看见刀
…not even when they see the knife.
而是当他们感觉刀锋插入
It’s when they feel the knife go in.
就是这
That’s it.
那是惊讶
It’s surprise.
他们不能相信这事真的发生
They can’t believe
it’s really happening.
她有这个表情
She had that look.
那少女….
The girl…
当她发觉那不光是小♥电♥影♥
…when she knew it wasn’t just porno.
感觉我有多兴奋?
Feel how hard I am?
除下面具
Take off the mask.
你以为我会是一只怪物
What did you expect, a monster?
我叫乔治
My name’s George.
你可能已经知道
Probably knew that already.
很难让你明白?
Can’t get your mind around it?
我没有答案
I don’t have any answers.
我所说的不会让你晚上睡得好
Nothing I say is going
to make you sleep easier at night.
我没有被毒打,没有被性侵犯
I wasn’t beaten. I wasn’t molested.
妈妈没虐待我
Mommy didn’t abuse me.
父亲没有强♥奸♥我
Daddy never raped me.
我就是我
I’m only what I am.
情形就是这样
That’s all there is to it!
没有秘密
There’s no mystery.
我所做的
我那样做是因为我喜欢
Things I do, I do them because
I like them.
因为我想做
Because I want to.
你被刀伤,多少刀?
You’ve been stabbed? How many times?
先生,请问你叫什么名字?
Sir, can you tell me your name?
是你吗?
Is that you?
我的天
My God.
救我
Save me.
救我
Save me.
谢谢
亲爱的魏斯先生:
Dear Mr. Welles:
谢谢你的来信
Thank you for writing…
并告诉我你的真名字
…and telling me your real name…
你的真正身份和真正发生的事
…who you really are
and what really happened.
我很高兴那些人都死了
I’m glad those men are dead.
但我心灵的伤口却永远
不会被填平
But nothing will ever
fill the hole in my heart.
我会将你寄给我的钱做点好事
I will try to use
the money you sent for some good…
但会在我替自己疗伤之后
…after I get some help for myself.
我恨你将事实告诉我
I hated you
for telling me the truth…
但我感觉到你和我可能是
…but now I realize you and I
are probably the only people…
这世上唯一关心玛丽 安的人
…that ever really
cared about Mary Anne.
珍纳麦修
Yours truly…

…Janet Mathews.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!