操你
Fuck you.
好的,他妈的
All right, you fuck.
你带她来之前,对她做过什么?
What did you do before
you brought her here?
说她如何漂亮….
Tell her how beautiful she was…
你将会捧她成巨星
…how you’d make her a big star?
向她献殷勤?
Talk her up?
你想在我身上得到他妈的什么
What the fuck do you want from me?
我想知道
I want to know.
你想知道?
You want to know?
她不值一提
She was nothing.
流连在街上的小妓♥女♥
A little piece of pussy off the street.
像这样的少女失了踪
没人会理会
Girl like that disappears,
nobody gives a shit.
对,我向她献殷勤
Yeah, I talked her up.
对她说她想听的话
对她说她会成为巨星
Told her everything she wanted to hear.
I told her she’d be a big star…
她会赚很多钱,还有很多废话
…she’d make a lot of money,
and all the rest of the bullshit.
当我说完,她已为那大荧幕试镜
感到异常兴奋
By the time I was finished, she was
all excited about her big screen test.
我打电♥话♥给帝诺
I called up Dino…
他和机器飞过来
我们开了一个小型派对
…he and Machine flew out here.
We had a little party.
你还想知道什么?
What else you want to know?
你看过那影片?
You saw the film, right?
你知道结局
You know the ending.
没有人看见你带她来这里?
Nobody else saw you bring her in?
谁会看见?这样的烂地方
Who’s going to see?
Place is a fucking shithole.
我带她进来,然后….
I brought her in and she…
她看见机器站在角落处
…saw Machine
standing in the corner.
她开始哭
She started crying…
发出些声音
…making these little noises.
我打了她要她安静
So I slapped her around a bit
just to shut her up.
帝诺….
Dino…
喂她吃了一些“药丸”
…fed her a bunch of pills.
机器在这里铺了几块胶布
Machine put down the plastic over here.
开始把她割开
Just started cutting her up.
就这样,她死了
That’s it. She’s dead.
她死了那么久
除了你,没有人会理会
She’s been dead a long time.
Nobody gives a shit but you.
你想知道
You wanted to know.
现在你知道了
Now you know.
你当时在这里
You were in here.
你从这里看着玛丽 安流血至死
You watched Mary Anne
bleed to death from here.
为什么?
Why?
你为什么看?
Why did you watch?
我喜欢
I felt like it.
我从来没有看过人被杀
I never saw nobody get done before.
为什么?
Why?
你有兴奋,你有射♥精♥吗?
Did you get hard? Did you come?
没有,我感到作呕
No. It made me sick.
但这与我何干
But what do I give a shit…
假如一些富有疯子要对着这自渎
…if some rich fucking wacko wants
to beat off to something like that?
别起来!
Stay down!
我是为钱而做
It was something I did for money.
我需要那些他妈的钱
I needed the fucking money.
她在哪里?
Where is she?
你把她埋在哪里?
Where did you put her body?
我把它埋在丛林里
I buried it in the woods.
你不会找到
You’re not going to find it.
就算你找到又如何?
你会得到什么?
If you find it, so what?
What do you got?
你只会得到一副骨骸
You got a girl’s skeleton, that’s it.
没有了影片,你什么都没有
Without the film, you got nothing.
你可以做的是放我走
So all you can do is cut me loose.
因为没有了影片,你什么都没有
Because without the film
you got nothing–
你♥他♥妈♥的在做什么?
What the fuck are you doing?!
-将手放在背后
-操你
-Put your hands behind your back.
-Fuck you!
将手放在背后
Put your hands behind your back!
好的
All right.
你♥他♥妈♥的在做什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
我准备杀了你
I’m going to kill you.
我准备杀了你
I’m going to kill you.
然后把你丢在这里
就像你对她一样
And I’m going to leave you here
just like you left her.
你不会杀我
You’re not going to kill me.
你没有那种勇气
You don’t have it in you.
你打算怎么做?用你的枪射我?
What are you going to do?
Shoot me with your own gun?
用你名字登记的枪
Registered in your name?
你小心地计划这行动,是吗?
You really thought this through,
didn’t you, genius?
你要将子弹从我的头挖出来
You’ll have to dig
the bullets out of my head.
那会很有趣
That’ll be nice.
或你可以掘一个洞
Or you could dig a hole.
用你的双手去掘
Dig it with your own hands…
然后将我埋在你的女朋友旁边
…and bury me next to your girlfriend.
动手吧
Go ahead.
开他妈的枪吧
Pull the fucking trigger.
动手吧
Go ahead.
你还在等什么?动手开枪吧
What are you waiting for?
Go ahead, do it.
你这同性恋
You faggot!
你要我做什么?哭?
What do you want me to do?
Start crying?
像婴儿般哭?
“我后悔杀了那少女”
Like a baby?
”I’m so sorry I killed the girl.”
操你!操她!
Fuck you! And fuck her!
动手吧,带我脱离痛苦
开他妈的枪吧
Go ahead, put me out of my misery.
Pull the fucking trigger.
开他妈的枪吧
Pull the fucking trigger.
开吧
Do it!
开吧
Do it!
你不敢开
You can’t do it.
你这娘娘腔
You little pansy bitch!
你看你….
Look at you…
操你的大英雄
…big fucking hero, man.
你不敢开枪
You can’t fucking do it.
看看他
Look at him.
他妈的大英雄
Big fucking hero.
快回到你太太那
Go on home to your wifey!
你这胆小鬼
You pussy!
你这他妈的胆小鬼
You big fucking pussy!
你现在可以做什么,娘娘腔?
What are you going to do now, faggot?
你不能去报♥警♥
You can’t go to the cops!
送你太太和女儿来
让我们制♥作♥一部影片,你这娘娘腔
Send me your wife and daughter.
We’ll make a film, you faggot!
操你
Shit.
你这无胆匪类
You punk-ass!
麦修太太
Mrs. Mathews?
我是汤姆
It’s Thomas.
汤贺特
Thomas Hart.
我几个星期前来问你女儿的事
I was there a few weeks ago
asking about your daughter.
嗯,你找到她的日记
Yeah, you found her diary.
谢谢你
Thank you.
她有留字条
She did leave a note…
她的蠢男友在加州丢下她
…and her stupid boyfriend

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!