I’ll shoot you in the back!
除掉面具
Take off the mask.
除掉那他妈的面具!
Take off the fucking mask!
他只有一颗子弹
He’s only got one bullet!
艾美,小心听着
Amy, listen carefully.
-汤姆,你在哪里?
-艾美,听着
-Tom, where are you?
-Amy, just listen.
现在带仙蒂离开家
Take Cindy. Get out of the house now.
去我们渡国♥庆♥日周末的地方
Go to where we spent
Fourth of July weekend.
-为什么?出了什么岔?
-艾美,我不能解释
-Why? What’s wrong?
-Amy, please. l can’t.
我三小时后会到
I’ll be there in three hours.
我在途中,快动身
I’m on my way! Go now!
汤姆,你吓死我
Tom, you’re scaring me.
艾美,请你照我所说的去做
Please, Amy, just do it!
好,再见,我现在去
Okay, bye. I’m going.
柯太太,这是汤魏斯
Mrs. Christian, it’s Tom Welles.
龙雕已死
Longdale is dead.
他被制♥作♥那套影片的人所杀
He was killed by the men
who made the film.
他为你丈夫雇用他们
但藏了一百万的大部份
He hired them for your husband.
Kept most of the million.
那影片是真的
The film is real!
他们杀死那少女
They killed that girl!
柯太太?
Mrs. Christian?
我仍在,魏斯先生
I’m still here, Mr. Welles.
对不起,我知道这一定….
I’m sorry. I know this must be–
你有危险吗?
Are you in danger?.
我们要报♥警♥
我今晚将整件事告诉你
We’ll go to the police.
I’ll tell you everything tonight.
我们可以明早报♥警♥
We can call the police in the morning.
好的
All right.
八点整?
Eight o’clock?
八点整没有问题
Yes, eight o’clock is fine.
你知不知道….
Do you know…
那个可怜少女的名字
..what the poor girl’s name was?
玛丽 安麦修
Mary Anne Mathews.
谢谢你
Thank you.
再见,魏斯先生
Mr. Welles, goodbye.
你没事吗?
Are you okay?
你没事吗?
Are you?
你为什么没有打电♥话♥给我?
Why haven’t you called me?
你为什么在地球的表层失了踪
Why did you disappear
off the face of the Earth?
你在流血
You’re bleeding.
这是手铐吗?
Are those handcuffs?
你被人锁起吗?
Were you locked up?
不准你打电♥话♥?发生什么事?
Kept from a phone? What happened?
汤姆,说话呀
Start talking, Tom.
如果你不想离婚的话
你不能这样对我
Because if you want to stay married,
you can’t treat me this way!
说得对
You’re right.
你说的全部对
Everything you say is right.
汤姆,这样不够
这样不能解决问题
That won’t do it.
That’s not enough, Tom.
不会
Not anymore.
我不会让任何事发生在我们身上
I’m not going to let
anything happen to us.
那你看我们现在
Look where we are!
看看你自己,你看看你自己
Look at yourself!
Look at yourself! Look!
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch.
你根本不知道
你是让我怎么过的
You don’t even have any idea
what you’re putting me through.
我无法想像你发生什么事
What was I supposed to think
happened to you?
我们要在这里住几天
We’re going to stay here a few days.
只是几天
It’s just a few days.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
没有其他方法
There’s no other way around this.
好了,我发誓,我发誓
Okay, look. I swear, I swear…
我不会让任何事发生在我们身上
我会处理
…I won’t let anything happen to us.
I’ll take care of it.
我发誓
I swear it.
我发誓
I swear it.
我现在要出去
Now I have to go back out.
去哪里?
Where?
我要去见柯太太
I have to see Mrs. Christian.
她是唯一的证人
She’s the only witness.
什么证人?
To what?
我们会没事的
We’re going to be okay.
我们会没事的
We’re going to be okay.
我是汤魏斯,我约了柯太太
Tom Welles.
Mrs. Christian’s expecting me.
是,她留下了指示
Yes, she left instructions.
我要立刻见她,这是非常紧急
I have to see her now.
It’s extremely urgent.
魏斯先生,柯太太在今天
下午结束了自己的生命
Mrs. Christian chose to take
her own life this afternoon, Mr. Welles.
但我刚….
But I just….
不,不,我刚….
No, no, I just….
我刚刚才跟她通过电♥话♥
I just spoke to her.
她留下了指示:第一个信封
Her instructions were
that this first envelope…
是给玛丽 安的家人
…is for Mary’s family.
她写着,你会明白什么意思
She wrote that you’d understand
what that meant.
第二个信封是给你的
And the second envelope is for you.
丧礼会在下星期举♥行♥
假如你想出席的话
Services will be held next week,
if you’d like to attend.
对不起,先生
I am sorry, sir.
晚安,先生
Good night, sir.
请忘记我们
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我要回去
I have to go back.
不管什么事
Whatever it is…
不管你曾经去过哪里
…wherever you were…
把一切忘记
…just forget about it.
你留在此
You stay here.
我不能
I can’t.
冒着我们的生命危险
冒着家人的危险?为什么?
And risk us? Risk your family? Why?
除了我,没有人收拾残局
There’s no one left
to finish this but me.
我会跟你说
什么时候可以安全回家
I’ll call you when it’s safe to go home.
当你回家时,我们未必会在
We may not be there
when you get back.
仙蒂的教育,还有其他的费用
Cindy’s education, and a lot more.
我爱你
I love you.
跪下将手放在头上
Put your hands on your head.
Down on your knees.
你以为我是闹着玩?
You think I’m fucking around?
痛了吧?
Hurts, doesn’t it?
你想他妈的怎样?
What the fuck do you want?
机器是谁?
Who’s Machine?
他住在哪里?
Where does he live?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我要他的名字
I want his name.
我不知道他的名字
I don’t know his name.
伤害你,我永远不会觉得累
I will never get tired of hurting you.
我不知道他的名字
他总是带着面具来,带着面具走
I don’t know his name. He shows up
in his mask, he leaves in his mask.
他住在纽约某区
He’s from New York somewhere.
上车
Get in the car.
为什么?
Why?
我要你带我去你杀她的现场
You’re going to show me
where you killed her.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!