你今晚可以回洛杉矶
There’s a plane ticket and the flight
you can catch to L.A. tonight.
我要你做的就是这么多
This is as far as I want you to go.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我们是一伙的
我们是合伙人
We’re a team. We’re partners.
麦克斯,我肯定你知道
跟我们周♥旋♥的这些人
Max, I’m sure you realize
these people we’re dealing with…
他们是极度没人性的
…they’re extremely disturbed.
所以你需要我
我了解他们,你看我
That’s why you need me.
I know disturbed. Look at me.
你做得很好,但是时候回家
You did a great job here.
It’s time for you to go home.
但这是我们的大案子
But this is our big case.
汤姆,我知道发生什么事?
Tom, I know what’s going on, okay?
什么事?
Okay, what?
帝诺和机器和爱迪
制♥作♥一套色情暴♥力♥电影,对吗?
Dino and Machine and Eddie
made a snuff film, right?
我弄不清为什么你会参与其中
I can’t figure out why you’re involved.
或者这受害人….?
What, maybe the victim–?
第一,谁说你对?
First, who said you’re right?
第二,谁说有受害人?
Second, who said
anything about a victim?
汤魏斯,生命只有三条规条
Only 3 rules in life, Tom Welles.
一,永远有受害人
二,不要做受害人
One, there’s always a victim.
And two, don’t be it.
三呢?
And three?
忘记三是什么了
I forgot three.
好,我希望你忘记一切
Good, I want you to forget everything.
我要你上飞机
回洛杉矶,并忘记一切
I want you to get on a plane,
go back to L.A. and forget it all.
我在西岸工作的机会很多
I get a lot of calls for work
on the West Coast.
我会再打电♥话♥给你
请你帮忙
I’d like to call you again.
I could use help.
你会再跟我联络吧?
You’re going to look me up and call me?
我要你帮我,我认为你很机伶
I could use your help. I meant it
when I said I think you’re smart.
我不是对你施恩
I’m not patronizing you.
那,谢谢你
Well, thanks.
好,你保重,麦克斯
All right.
Well, you take care, Max California.
好的,汤魏斯
魔鬼在等着你
All right, Tom Welles.
Devil’s waiting on you.
你来了
There you are.
来加入我们
Come and join us.
嗨,机器
Hello, Machine.
喜欢你的工作
Love your work.
有带钱来吗?
Did you bring the money?
在这里
It’s right here.

Good.
女人在哪里?
Where are the women?
女人….
Women…
她们常常迟到
…they’re always late.
这是做什么?
What are these for?
只是道具
They’re just props.
很漂亮,对不对?
Nice, aren’t they?
机器和我刚刚在讨论刀的美
Machine and I were just talking
about the beauty of knives.
我的客人来了
My guests have arrived!
W先生,可不可以请你
Mister W., would you be so kind…
放下身上的枪♥械♥?
…as to remove
any firearms from your person?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我很讨厌重覆自己
这让我看起来很笨
I hate to repeat myself.
It makes me look so stupid.
慢慢来
Slowly.
请给我看你的枪
Please, show me your gun.
别紧张!
Nice and easy!
对,别紧张
That’s right. Easy.

Good.
把子弹拿出来放在台上
Now empty those bullets onto the table.
很小心地
Very carefully.
-我不知道为何你会以为….
-住口,他妈的
-I don’t know why you think–
-Shut up, you fuck!
我会一箭
穿过你♥他♥妈♥的喉咙,明白吗?
I’ll put an arrow right through
your goddamn throat, you understand?
就是他
That’s him.
最后的子弹
最后一颗
Last bullet. That’s last one.
乖孩子
Good boy.
爱迪,把他铐在床上
Now cuff him to the bed, Eddie.
是的
Yes, sir.
机器
Machine!
刚开始,我不知道对你如何评价
I didn’t know
what to make of you at first.
而你肯定令到爱迪如坐针毯
And you certainly had Eddie here
on pins and needles.
看哪,在意料之外….
Lo and behold,
from right out of the blue came…
有我们以前生意的伙伴
来解释一切
..an old business acquaintance of ours
to explain everything.
机器之神来解疑难
Satan ex machina.
你记得龙雕先生吗?
You remember Mr. Longdale, don’t you?
让我们解决他
Let’s get this over with.
住口,没人跟你说话
Shut up. Nobody’s talking to you.
这些脸孔
在影片里可以做什么
What I could do
with faces like these on film.
但我回头想
我为何需要他们的脸孔?
But on second thought,
why would I need their faces?
你要听我说
You’re going to listen to me.
你去取那影片
You’re going to get that film.
你去将那影片拿回来交给我
You’re going to
bring it back here, give it to me.
效率越高的话
Just so we make this
as efficient as possible…
我会重重有赏
…there is an incentive.
这与他无关
He’s got nothing to do with this.
他什么都不知道
He doesn’t know anything.
你想到我接着想说什么?!
Can’t you guess
what I’m about to say next?!
如果你不将那影片拿回来给我
If you don’t bring me that film…
我们会杀死他,操他
…we’re going to kill him, fuck him…
并拍摄全程
…and film it.
如果这还不够
If that’s not enough for you…
我们打算去找你的家人
…we’re going to go after your family.
我去取影片
I’ll get the film.
乖孩子
Good boy.
你非常合作
You’re being very cooperative.
龙雕先生会陪着你
Mr. Longdale here
will keep you company.
为什么是我?
Why me?
因为我不喜欢你,龙雕先生
Because I don’t like you, Mr. Longdale.
W先生
Mr. W…
快回来
…hurry back.
从我一见你,你并没有做过什么
Since I met you,
there isn’t much you’ve done…
我也没有理会
…that I haven’t been party to.
如果你放弃并退出
就没有事会发生
None of this would be happening
if you’d given up and walked away.
更理想的是
一开始你就没有接这工作
Or better yet,
not taken the job in the first place.
我没有想到你会查的这么深入
I never expected you to get this far.
我聘请你因为你年青
I hired you because you’re young…
肯定不会成功
..and completely out of your league.
但我低估了你的野心
But I underestimated your ambition.
你看过柯家的豪♥宅♥
You took one look
at the Christian compound.
很让你羡慕吧?
It was heady, wasn’t it?
这次你不只是在门口张望

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!