I fell! You fell!
我就是摔倒了
I fell!
进来 我来给你弄点吃的
Come on in! I’ll makeyou something to eat!
什么?
What?!
我是你母亲 我想要给你弄点吃的
I’m your mother! I want to makeyou something to eat!
这还要商量吗?
What’s the big deal?!
我还以为你要我滚蛋
I thoughtyou wanted me out!
你到底要不要吃煎饼?
You want the fuckin’ pancakes or not?!
你怎么了?
What’s gotten into you?!
我们不会被逐出了 为什么不会?
We’re not gettin’ evicted! Why not?!
我去赌博了
I went to bingo!
而且我蠃了!
And I won!
3200美元!
Thirty-two hundred!
你是在开玩笑的吧!
– You’re kidding me! -Nope!
我们终于时来运转
Our luck’s finally changing around here!
你还记得你说要跟Wink去录音的吗?
Did you mean whatyou said about doin’ that demowith Wink?!

No!
我自己会去做
I’m gonna do it on my own!
你知道吗 Rabbit? 我想那才是你应该做的
You know, Rabbit?! I think that’s the best way!
喂 Smith!
Hey, Smith!
喂! Smith!
Hey! Smith!
你没事吧? 我从楼梯上摔下来了
Areyou all right?! I fell down some steps!
你现在做的好多了 还想多干点赚点外快吗?
You been doin’ much better here! You still want those extra shifts?!
好啊 我今晚要你加班 我现在缺人手
Yeah! You got ’em! I need you to work tonight! I’m a man short!
今晚? 有问题吗?
Tonight?! Is that a problem?!
没问题 很好
No problem! Good!
好了 回去工作吧
Go on! Get back to work!
嗨 Manny!
Hey, Manny!
谢了
Thanks!
怎么了? 妈的
What up?! Shit!
等等看谁能捎我一段
Waitin’ on this slow-ass ride!
你还在这里干什么?
What areyou still doin’ here?!
有人生病请假了 所以我来顶替
Somebody called in sick, so I’m just fillin’ in!
– 她好像不是在等我 – 我马上回来
She ain’t waitin’ on me! I’ll be back!
– 你来干什么? – 我是来道别的
What doyou want?! I wanted to say good-bye!
我要去纽约了
I’m goin’ to New York!
是吗?还有呢
Yeah?! And–
要我载你一程吗? 有些
[ Sighing ] Can I giveyou a ride?! There’s some things–
不 谢了 加班呢
No, I’m cool! Workin’ overtime!
为某种特别原因在存钱吗? 是的
Saving up for something special?! Yeah!
录音费用
Studio time!
好啊
Good!
那很好
Good for you!
我希望今晚能见到你
I was hopin’ to seeyou at The Shelter tonight!
– 但是如果你害怕的话 – 我一点也不怕他们
But if you’re afraid– I’m not afraid ofthem guys!
我没有说你会害怕
I didn’t say you were!
再见
Bye!
嘿! Paul 你可否帮我挡个几个钟头?
Hey, Paul! Would you mind covering for me for a couple hours?!
好的 没问题 多谢了 我欠你份人情
Yeah, I can do that! Thanks, man! I oweyou!
– 嗨 ! 那是 Rabbit !嗨! – 快点来
– Hey! It’s Rabbit! Hey! – Come on, man!
Rabbit 等一下!
Yo, Rabbit, wait up!
老兄 怎么啦? 你没事吧?
What’s up, man? What the hell happened toyou?
– 你怎么了? 你看你的眼睛 – 是的 我没事
You straight?! Look at your eye! Yeah, man! I’m fine! Come on!
Wink说你快气疯了 因为Roy Darucher不愿意支付你的录音费用
Wink’s sayin’you blew up ’cause Roy Darucher wouldn’t payforyour demo.
他还说了些有关他跟Alex的鬼话
He’s also sayin’ some crazy shit about him and Alex!
我们还要对付那些家伙吗?
We gonna jump those guys again?!
去他的 我要去参加比赛
Fuck that! I’m gonna battle ’em!
– 真的吗? – 是的
– For real?! – Yeah!
你们来还是不来?
Damn! Yo, you guys comin’ orwhat?!
Cheddar 我可以把你切成一片片的干酪
Cheddar, I can rip you to a shred of cheddar cheese!
这里没有比我更好的M C
There’s not a better M!C! than me!
我是B-Rabbit 婊♥子♥ 像蜜蜂一样刺人
I’m B-Rabbit, bitch. Sting like a bee.
像蝴蝶一样轻巧 为什么是我?
Float like a butterfly. What am I?
如果我砍倒几个呢? 我难道是结巴吗?
So what if I cut a guy?! Did I s-s-stutter, guy?!
去他妈的冲床 从工厂的餐车来到Shelter
Leave you punch drunk From lunch truck to Shelter!
我的愤怒足够把你给融化掉
You never felt the wrath of helter-skelter melt ya,
拳击手准备好了 该你上场的时候了
got the belt for the welterweight champ!
你的奖章不过是个假货
You got in with a fake stamp! [ Chuckles ]
你身上满是垃圾 倒是能够引起注意
Garbage bag full of clothes, still pullin’ ho’s!
我要把你从头到脚的撕开成二瓣
Ripyou from head to toe, from leg to bullet hole!
下次开枪你要慢一点 瞄准好 Free World在去开火
Next gun, pull it slow! And aim at Tha Free World ‘foreyou let it go!
不要再说 “哦 我打中我得鸡♥巴♥了”
Instead of, “”Oh! I just shot my dick head!”
是的 你也许是个”大头” 我不能那么叫
And yes, you do got a big head! I can’t call it!
Cheddar 你的钱包呢? 你醉得太厉害了 你不能再喝酒
Cheddar, where’s your wallet?! You’re so drunk, you can out-drink the Alkoholiks!
让他们说 “妈的?cheddar就是那个人”
Make ’em say, “”Damn! Cheddar’s the man!
他需要个罐子在外科手术中 ”
He needs a can surgically removed from his hand–”
又是你? 你看起来就像 是个残障人士
You again?! It look like a fuckin’ handicap convention in here!
– 一群死残疾佬 – 哦 别开枪!
– Bunch of crippled motherfuckers. – Oh, yeah! Don’t shoot!
各位 我们离开这鬼地方
Hey,yo. Let’s get the fuck out ofhere.
操他的
Fuck them!
我有事要跟他单独谈谈
Yo, I need to get some privacy, guys!
我可以跟你一起去吗?
Can I come?!
嗨 老兄
Hey, man!
我很抱歉 停!别说了
I apologize– Stop it! Don’t do it!
我根本没有在意 不过你必须保证
I ain’t even trip! But you just make sure!!!
你要把那些狗屁都给我搞定
you flip the script on this shit tonight!
你明白我吗?
You understand me?! Hmm?!
– 谢谢你 – 全看你的了 Rabbit
– Thankyou! – It’s on tonight, Rabbit!
咱们上吧
Let’s do it!
咱们上吧
Let’s do it!
好了 好了!
A’ight, a’ight, a’ight, a’ight!
大家今晚感觉怎么样?
How you feelin’ out there?! You feelin a’ight?!
好了 好了
All right, all right, all right, all right!
– 下一位是 L C Lyckety-Splyt – 宰了他们 Lyckety
– Next up is L!C! Lyckety-Splyt! – Slaughter ’em, Lyckety! Slaughter ’em!
还有我的 B-Rabbit B-Rabbit 你在那里? B-Rabbit 到台上来
And my man B-Rabbit! B-Rabbit, whereyou at?! B-Rabbit, come to the stage!
他妈的B-Rabbit在那?
Where the fuck is B-Rabbit?!
喂 “B ” 他们在叫你了 你和 Lyckety-Splyt 比第一场
Yo, “”B!” They’re callin’ your name! You drew Lyckety-Splyt in the first round!
你没问题吧? 没问题
You okay with that? Yeah!
我才不管他是谁
Don’t give a fuck who it is!
Ok 快上台吧B-Rabbit?
Okay! Where the fuck is B-Rabbit?
B-Rabbit? 你在哪儿!上来吧?
B-Rabbit? What’re you sayin’, brother?
不要让大家等
Got everybody waitin’.
好了 让你们知道他今晚会有多么耀眼
All right, let you all know, it’s gonna be blazin’ up in this bitch tonight .
有这么多rapper歌♥手来 今天晚上比赛一定精彩
Got a lot ofdope rappers comin’ to the stage, and it’s gonna be nice.
只有一位最后能挑战Papa Doc
One ofthese cats is goin’down a winner via sweet Papa Doc.
快上来 Rabbit
Come to the stage, Rabbit.
快上台来 !
Come to the stage!
B-Rabbit 你在那里? 哦 他在这里
B-Rabbit, where you at?! Oh, there he is! Come on!
All right 给 Rabbit让个路 让他过来
All right, make way for the Rabbit. Let him come through.
你们它♥妈♥的♥别挡到他的路
Come on, let the artist get to the motherfuckin’stage.
来吧
Come on, man.
快上来 B-Rabbit 让他上来 让他上来
Al I right, come on up! Come on, B-Rabbit! Let him up, let him up!
还好吧? 选一面
You good?! Choose somethin’!
头 头?
Heads! Heads?!
– 你猜对了
– You got it! – All right, my man!
我来对付这个哑巴
I’m goin’ first against this choke artist here!
不错你很有信心啊
Well, baby, you got enough confidence! Get serious!
好了 开始把 45秒
Okay, doyour thing! Forty-five seconds!
DJ 放音乐
Yo, D.J., spin that shit.
Free World ok?
Free World, okay?
我来告诉你们一些事情
Tell you somethin’!
来吧
Check this out. Check this out.
呦 这个人只是个哑巴
Yo! This guy’s a choke artist!
” 你碰上我算你倒霉 你最好用Papa Doc的枪给自己做个了解 ”
You catch a bad one, you better off shootin’ yourself with Papa Doc’s handgun @
” 爬这坐高山你太嫩了 我怕你随时都会迷路 ”
Climbin’ up this mountain You’re weak, I leaveyou lost without a paddle @
“你只知道四下乱串 掉到河里淹死 你不是底特律的代表
Floatin’up shit’s creek You ain’t Detroit,
我才是这里的主宰 ”
I’m the “D’
” 你在街区里只是个新来的 ‘和我较量只会把你打回老家 ”
You the new kid on the block ’bout to get smacked back to the boondocks @
” 操他的纳粹 你们的造型实在太逊 应该好好听听得我的意见 ”
Fuckin’ Nazi Your squad ain’t your type Take some real advice @
” 去吃你们的香草冰激凌吧孩子 ”
And form a group with Vanilla Ice
” 你们这些小子最好听我的 这些家伙真是乡巴佬 ”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!