没事了
It’s okay!
没事了 宝贝
It’s over! It’s over, baby!
怎么了?
Yo, what up, doe?!
Alex刚才给我电♥话♥ 我有个朋友等她下班了去接她拍照
Alex just called! I got one of my friends to take pictures ofher when she gets offwork!
她要人去接她 所以她打电♥话♥过来
So she needs a ride! You know, that’s why she called!
– 恩 你能去吗? – 我会去的
– Yo, can you drive?! – I don’t care! I’ll drive!
其他人马上就来 我叔叔能够载他们一程
The others be here in a minute, so’s my uncle can drop ’em off on the way to work .
我听说你明晚要去参加比赛
Hey! I heard that your battlin’ tomorrow night!
– 我要去怎样? – 有人告诉我future已帮你报名了
– I’m doin’ what?! – Someone told me Future signed you up at The Shelter!
是谁告诉你的?
Who told you that?!
你们怎么样?
– [DoorOpening] – Yo, what up, dawg? – What up, dawg?
把鞋子擦干净
Wipe your feet, dawg. I ain’t gonna wipe anyfeet.
嗨 你妈呢? 上班去了
Hey, where yo’ mama at?! Workin’, dawg!
Yo mama! Tellyo’moms to hang all that shit up
是你替我报名参加明晚的比赛吗?
Yo, did you sign me up to battle tomorrow night at the fuckin’ Shelter?!
– 什么? 别把我当傻瓜
[ Chuckles ] What?! You heard me. Don’t play fuckin’stupid with me, man.
你它♥妈♥的♥有没有替我报名? – Jimmy
Did you sign me up?! J immy–
你知道上星期Papa Doc 赢了 他会卫冕他的头衔
You know Papa Doc won last week, so he’ll be defending his title!
你一定得设法打败他 老兄
You gotta try to take that shit from him, man!
– 你一旦蠃了比赛 你得到大家尊敬 – 我才不管那些!
You win battles, you get respect– I don’t give a fuck, man!
你好像总是知道什么才是对我有利的 我真是讨厌透了
I’m sick ofyou always thinkin’ you know what’s best for me, dawg!
你不是我它♥妈♥的♥老爸 我已经是成人了
You ain’t my fuckin’ father! I’m a grown man!
– 嗯 Jimmy 我知道 – 别再说了!
Look,Jimmy, I know– LookJimmy nothin’! Fuckyou!
早告诉你不要替我报名的 你想干什么?
I told you not to fuckin’ sign me up! What the fuck?!
– 你想打架吗? – 你才不是什么未来的希望!
You wanna fight me now, huh?! Yo, you ain’t the Future of shit, bitch!
你只是个他妈的看大门的
You just David fuckin’ Porter!
好了 两位
Hey, come on, fellas.
你知道吗?
You know what?!
你♥他♥妈♥爱做什么就去做什么吧
Do what the fuck you wanna do, man!
我已不在乎那些了
Cause I don’t give a shit anymore!
老子它♥妈♥的♥不管了
I really fuckin’ don’t!
你晚上会到JLB来吗? 我不知道 老兄
So you comin’ to JLB tonight?! I don’t know, man!
我看起来太憔悴了
I look like crap!
早知道是今天
Ifwe knew it was today, I wouldn’t have never gone out drinking!!!
我昨晚上就不会去喝酒了 我们一定要按计划
afterthe show last night. I could always reschedule.
不不 我会去的
No, no, no, no, no. I want to do it.
– 你现在还是要去? – 我现在要去 – 好
Yeah! You want to do it?! I want to do it! Yeah!
我们什么时候能够看到那些图片杂♥志♥ Alex?
When are we gonna see this little pictorial in a magazine, Alex?!
只有花♥花♥公♥子♥才有图片 白♥痴♥ 在时装上面 是影集
Pictorials for Playboy, fool! In fashion, it’s “”editorial!”
操你的 Frederick Douglass 你♥他♥妈♥的就不能闭嘴?
God damn, Frederick Douglass, will you shut the fuck up?!
那是她出的书
It’s for her book, man!
– 她才能找到工作 – 我一定会去看得
– So she can get a job! – That’s one book I’d definitely read.
那一定很棒
That’d be the only one.
不要忘记这个 谢啦
Don’t forget this! Thanks, guys!
– 再见 – 拜拜
– See ya. – Bye.
你要我上去吗?
Want me to come up?!
不要紧的
That’s okay
妈
Mom!
好了 起来吧
Mom, come on! Get up!
起来
Come on!
来
Come on!
Greg离开我了 是吗?
Greg left me! Yeah?!
他离开我了
He left me!
哦 妈的!
Oh! Damn!
快起来 嗨 亲爱的
Come on! Get up! Hi, honey!
不要紧的 Lily 不要紧的 宝贝
It’s okay, Lily. It’s okay, honey.
他的支票到了
His settlement check came in!
他的支票到了
His settlement check came in!
他现在有钱了
And now that he’s got money,
他已经不要我了
he can’t be with somebody like me anymore!
今天星期四 我要去
It’s Thursday! I got– I got–
我要去赌场 或许他会在那里
I gotta go to bingo! Maybe he’ll be there!
– 你那都别想去 他不在最好 – 住手!
You’re goin’ nowhere! Better off without him! Stop it!
住手 都是你的错他才会抛弃我
Stop it! It’s your fault he left me!
是你搞砸的! 都是你把所有东西搞得一团糟
You ruined it! You ruined it! You fucked it all up for me!
现在谁还会要我呢? 谁还会要我呢? 我们到哪里去住?
Who’s gonna want me now?! Who’s gonna want me?! Where are we gonna live?!
我们没有钱 我们什么都没有!
We don’t have any money! We don’t have anything!
我该怎么办?
What am I gonna do?!
– 我该怎么办? – 你要怎么办?
– What am I gonna do? – What are you gonna do?!
lily现在还在外面呆着
Lily’s out there by herself right now!
你为什么要这样?
Why doyou got to be like this?!
– 我们又对你做错了什么? – 你它♥妈♥的♥滚出去
What did we ever do toyou?! Get the fuck out ofhere!
滚出我的房♥子!
Get the fuck out of my house!
滚出我的房♥子!
Get the fuck out of myhouse!
来 宝贝 把衣服穿上
Come on baby! Put your coat on!
我们到邻居家去 好吗? 我带你离开这里 来吧
We’re goin’ next door, okay?! We’re gettin’ out ofhere! Come on!
JLB在第几层楼? 28楼
What floor is J LB on?! Twenty-eight!
谢谢 不用客气
Thankyou! You’re welcome!
我来找 Wink Harris 谁?
I ‘m looki n’ for Wi nk Harris! Who?!
我想他和 Roy Darucher 在一起
He’s supposed to be here with Roy Darucher!
我想他们在B号♥录音室
Oh, I think they’re all down in Studio “”B!”
好 多谢
All right! Thank you! Mm-hmm!
你的唱片终于发行了 你有什么感受吗?
You finally got your record on the radio! How does it make you feel, man?!
哦 太多了我要谢谢大家和JLB
Oh, man, that’s much love! I want to thank you and WJ LB, man!!!
太多要感谢的人了
forlookin’out forme like that, dawg, so much love.
我想通过我让大家认识底特律
I’m tryin’to put Detroit– the east side, forsure– on the map.
知道我们说什么吗? 我们不是开玩笑的
Know what I’m sayin’? And we gonna do it for real.
我希望整个唱片界都能认识我们
We’ll get a pipeline to come through here, and the industry’ll look at us…
等下 等下 Jimmy!
Wait, wait, wait– J i m my!
住手! 住手!
Stop it! Stop it!
我看到你过你卖♥♥肉饼!
I ‘ve seen you flippin’ burgers, baby, I know I have!
是的 我是做过
Yeah, I did that, man!
我想我记得你的脸
I thought I recognized your face, baby!
住手! 拜托你别打了
Stop it! Fuckin’ stop it! Please! Please stop!
别打了 Jimmy 住手
Stop it!Jimmy, stop it!
你唱了多少年了?
-Jimmy– – How long you been in the game, baby?!
大约15年
Aw, man, fifteen years!
你将代表3 1 3
You represent real hard for the 3-1 -3!
当然 兄弟 我会的 我做这些都是为了你们
For sure, man, I ‘m doin’ it! I’m doin’ it fory’all, man!
这是为了底特律 希望你们永远都喜欢313
This is for Detroit! 3-1 -3, baby! Love!
– 谢谢 Helgeland太太 – 不用客气 Jimmy
Thank you, Mrs! Helgeland! Anytime,Jimmy!
晚安
Have a good night! Mm-hmm!
你玩的高兴吗? 嗯
Hey, did you have fun?! Mm-hmm!
是的 我知道
Yeah! I know!
宝贝 我要你马上进去 把门锁好 好吗?
Okay, baby! I want you to go inside! I want you to lock the door, okay?!
听我说 进去 关好门
Listen to me! Go inside, lock the door!
我马上就回来 好吗?
I’ll be in in a minute, okay?! Okay!
好 去吧
Okay! Go!
走啊!
Go!
怎么了 臭小子
Yo, what up, bitch?!
你准备好挨揍了吗?
You ready to get knocked out, doe?!
Wink说你跟你妈住在拖车里
Wink said you lived in a trailer with your mom.
但我们不相信他说的话
But we didn’t believe him!
来啊 猫王 站起来
Come on, Elvis. Get up.
站起来 臭婊♥子♥
Get up, bitch!
爬起来扁我们啊
Getyo’faggot ass up and fight.
你♥他♥妈♥的看什么看?
What?! What the fuck is you lookin’ at?!
起来啊 臭小子!
Get down, you faggot! Get down!
Jimmy!
J immy!
来啊 过来
Come here! Get the fuck up there!
住手!
Stop it!
过来打我啊 你这欠扁的贱♥人♥!
Fight me, you punk-ass bitch!
你♥他♥妈♥的想干什么?
What the fuckyou gonna do?!
我现在就可以干掉你这白♥痴♥ 没有人会记得你
I could end your shit right now, and nobody would even miss your ass!
不 不 不要这麽做
No, no, no! No, no! Don’t do this!
走吧 已经够他受的了
Come on. He’s done.
Free World 操你老母
Free World, motherfucker!
别忘了明晚要来叁加比赛啊!
Don’t forget to come to The Shelter tomorrow night!
明天见啊 rabbit!
Yeah, see you down there you li’l rabbit!
老天 你是怎么了?
Jesus! What happened toyou?!
– 我不小心摔的 – 你摔倒了?