We keep a white boy or two Let my man grab the mike
” 你会看到 Bunny Rabbit 有多棒 ”
You’ll see how Bunny Rabbit do Come on, man.
快点 老兄 给他们点颜色看看 宝贝
Come on, man! Come on! Kick that shit, baby! Come on!
快点
Come on, man.
– 嗯 嗯 – 给他点颜色看
– Uh, uh! – Watch that nigga kick this shit!
– 好吧 节奏快一点 Iz – 加油
– All right, speed it up a little bit, Iz! – Come on, baby!
好的 呦 呦
All right, look! Yo! Yo!
” 你的风格太一般 我得才叫酷 ”
Your style is generic Mine’s authentic made
” 我得表演才叫够另类 你更需要的是去看医生 ”
I roll like a renegade You need clinic aid
” 我得水平奇异又够狠 能吓死你杀了你 ”
My techniques bizarre and ill. I scar and kill
” 直到我蹂躏你前你还勉强算个歌♥手 ”
You were a star until I served you like a bar and grill
” 在我拷问你的时候我随便就能搞定你 ”
As I proceed to cook and grill ya, that’s all it took to killya
” 你们最好记得我承认我 ”
You better recognize me Like I look familiar
” 你想和我比赛 你只会害怕的去舔女人的阴♥户♥ ”
You wanna battle? You beat around the bush like you scared to lick pussy
” 虽然你像个到处觅食的小狗 但是我还是需要个白♥痴♥对手 ”
So you eat around the tush. I need a clown to push
” 我就是恐吓你 等一下好像你还不太明白我都话 ”
Someone that I can bully. Wait a minute, I don’t think you understand fully
” 我得风格就是我的命根 我们是新潮流的开创者 ”
Me without a style is like mustard without the Heinz i lead the new school
” 你们只是会乱叫的野兽 我要把你们这些狗屎都捻♥碎 ”
You’re a buster without the rhymes, I’ll crush the shit outya lines
” 现在我是Da Sheki 只会天天抽烟人”
Now I’m Da Sheki Smokin’ da leaky leaky
” Chin Tiki里有很多捉摸不定的女孩 ”
Ten freaky girls inside the Chin Tiki
– ” 女孩 当你看到我得时候 ” – ” 你最好相信我 ”
– Girl, when you see me – You better believe me
” 这不是游戏 ” ” 玩起来也不简单 ”
This ain’t a game And pimpin’ ain’t easy
“任何事情都会发生 只要时间到了 ”
Anything goes when it come to ho’s
“当时机到了的时候 我就是一切的主宰 ”
I’m the king in when it comes to flows @
” 你最好问问别人 如果你不知道的话 ”
You better ask someone if you don’t know
” 当女孩看到我时都会说 ” ” 你好吗 宝贝 ”
– When you see me girl say – What up, doe
” Chin Tiki 女孩 ” Chin Chin Chin Tiki 女孩 ”
Chin Tiki girls Chin Chin Chin Tiki girls
见鬼 看看谁来了
Oh, shit! Look, man!
听好了 现在free world 的领袖来到这个鬼地方
Listen up now! Leadaz of Tha Free World in the motherfuckin’ house!
– 我和 Papa Doc 比这里任何人都要强 – 对
– Me and Papa Doc will battle any motherfuckers here! – Yeah!
– 我看他又在放屁 – 喂 操freeworld
– Told you them niggas was talkin’ shit! – Man, fuck The Free World!
– 操freeworld! – 操freeworld?
– Yeah! Fuck Tha Free World! – Fuck Tha Free World?!
你们313的就像是婊♥子♥养♥的♥怪胎
You Three-One-Third bitches is wack.
” 嗨 死胖子 对 就是说你呢 Sol ”
Hey, yo, fat ass Yeah, I’m talking about your man Sol
” 我打赌如果我踢你的胸 你的屁♥眼♥里面就能出猪排 ”
I bet if I kicked you in your chest, pork chops will fall out your asshole
” 你们简直就像脓包一样 ”
You cats is pussy soft like wet flowers
” Free World就是来打碎你们这些懦夫的 ”
Leadaz of Tha Free World here to smash all you cowards
– ” 看看Future ” – 你最好别乱说 白♥痴♥
– Look at Future– – Don’t even start, nigga!
– 你有能怎么样 蠢货? – 你为什么叫我蠢货?
– What you gonna do about it, faggot?! – Who you callin’ a faggot?!
你连自♥慰♥都不会 王八蛋?
Don’t play yourself, bitch!
等等 Elvis 你不会想要这样吧
Holdon. Yo, Elvis. You don’t wanna step to this.
你只要把你的那位白人混小子带回8英里街
You need to take that white-ass rap shit of yours back across 8 Mile!
那个昨天晚上一声不出的哑巴
Caught your choke act at. The Shelterlast night.
– 哦 操♥你♥妈♥!
Oh, shit!
嘿 你们想怎么样 尝尝这个怎么样 蠢货?
Hey, what you gonna do about this, niggas?!
– 来啊 – 不不 快把那个狗屁东西收起来
– Come on, man! – No, no, no! Put the shit down!
把他们拉开 拉开!
– Come on, now! – Pull out! Pull out!
– 冷静 老兄 – 行了 住手
– Chill, man. Come on, man. – Yo, yo! It’s cool!
行了 冷静点
Come on, now! It’s cool.
行了 我们走
– Yo, come on, man, let’s go! – Come on!
我真应该扁你一顿 Cheddar
I should fuckyou up, Cheddar!
你他的地到底怎么想的? 操freeworld
What the fuck were you thinkin’, man?! “”FuckTha Free World!”
就像你说的一样
You just said it!
喂 Hip-Hop商店 The Free World最好的
Yeah, Hip-Hop Shop! Leadaz of.Tha Free World! A’ight, dawg!
Hey Hip-Hop 商店 星期三晚上
Hey, Hip-Hop Shop, Wednesday night!
来吧 来吧
Come on down. Come on down.
嗨 小妞这是你唯一见到我们的机会
Hey, girl, uh, it’s gonna be your only opportunityto blow the both ofus, baby.
因为等我们出名以后你不可能看到我和Future
‘Cause after we go platinum, you won’t be able to get to me and Future!
为什么大家叫你Future?
And, uh, why do they call you Future?!
你知道 我有很多名字 都很不错
See, I had a lot of names, you know, the most conceited kind!
有 极限硫黄 教父 “D” 毁灭者 “D”
I was, uh, Maximum Brimstone, Godfather “D'”, Devastatin’ “D'”,
大头 “D” 你知道 这个有双重含义
Big “” D” — you know, that has a double meaning to it!
不过 我都不是很喜欢
But see, none ofthose really worked for me…
直到我开始在会所里面开始主持比赛
till I started hosting those battles down at The Shelter.
有一天 一个老兄对我说:”你知道吗!”
One day, somebody said, “You know what, man?
你是整个底特律 Hip-Hop的未来
You are the future of hip-hop in Detroit!”
所以 宝贝有时候你要费心取个名字 嗯
So you see, baby, sometimes you got to find your name and, uh,
有时候 你的名字会来找你
other times, your name finds you.
你要些大♥麻♥吗?
You want to smoke some ganja?!
看 这就是我们的毛病 如果我们不尊重我们的姐妹 那还有谁会?
See, that’s our problem. If we don’t respect our sisters, who will?
我们必须从自己做起
Yo, we’re doin’ it to ourselves!
他是我兄弟 他不喜欢阴♥道♥
He’s my brother! He don’t like pussy!
喂 Rabbit 告诉我怎么唱那些歌♥
Yo, Rabbit. Teach me to write rhymes.
那是个泡妞的好方法不是吗?
That’s the way to get the ladies, right?!
让我出去
Let me out!
等会 老兄你看 真是对不起
Yo, yo, hold up! Look, I’m sorry!
直到那天晚上我才知道 Papa和L C是狗♥娘♥养♥的
I didn’t know Papa and L!C! were on their bullshit until tonight!
老兄 我不能没有他们
Look, man, you know I wouldn’t be messin’ with them!!!
直到完成下个星期的Hip-Hop商店的秀
except I’m promotin’ a show with them at the Hip-Hop Shop next week!
freeworld的那3个王八蛋吗?
Those Free World bitches?!
你看见我说得那些混♥蛋♥了吗 Jimmy?
You see that the fuck i’m talkin’ about,Jimmy?!
别这样 他们只是表演的一部分
Look, man, they’re just one of the acts!
嗨 如果你一定要那样 我就退出 你还是我的朋友
Hey, Jimmy, if you want, I’ll step out, man! You’re my friend!
我不想你为我难堪 老兄 你想怎么做就怎么做
I don’t want you bein’ mad at me! Man, do what you want to do!
是的 想怎么做就怎么做
Yeah, do what you want to do, dawg!
只是聊聊 宝贝 我们走吧
Only respect, baby! Let’s go!
你要小心 姐妹
Respect yourself, sister!
嗨 你就不能闭嘴吗?
Hey, don’t you ever shut up, man?!
你为什么推我? 去你的 Future
Why you got to push me?! Damn, Future!
他到底有什么毛病?
Man, what the hell is his problem?!
Future? 是的
Future?! Yeah!
– 他认为你有时尽说废话 – 他为什么总是把什么事都当真?
– Thinks sometimes you talk some bullshit! – Who is he to saywhat’s real?!
就因为他是比赛的主持吗?
Just ’cause he hosts those battles?!
那不是Janeane在那边吗?
Ain’t that Janeane over there?!
– 是的 – 我想她是怀孕了
– Oh, yeah! – I thoughtshe was pregnant.
– 让我出去 老兄 我到外面去 – 好的
– I’m out, dawg! I’ll be outside! – Yeah!
再见 老兄
A’ight! A’ight, man!
单独一个人
By myself!
我要过去一下
I’m gonna ask him! Well, here’s your chance, girl! Go ahead!
你是Jimmy Smith Jr对吗? – 是的
You’re Jimmy Smith,Jr! Yeah!
我叫 Alex
My name’s Alex!
你找到你要找的人了吗?
So did you find the guy you was lookin’ for?!
什么人? 你的朋友
What guy?! The friend!
对 他是我哥哥 我去借部车
Yeah! That was my brother! I was borrowing a car!
嗯 我听说你是个很出色的Rap歌♥手
So!!! I hear you’re a real dope rapper!
– 出色的Rap歌♥手? – 对
A dope rapper?! Yeah!
谁告诉你的?
Who told you I was a dope rapper?!
你知道 大家都那么说
You know, it’s around!
如果你真的那么出色 为什么还在没有前途的工厂工作?
If you’re so dope, what you doin’ workin’ over at Dead End Stampin’?!
你哥哥也在那里工作 是的 我哥是个失败者
Your brother works there! Yeah, my brother’s a loser!
那么说说你吧?
What about you?!
我在剧团工作 赚够钱 然后离开这个鬼地方
I’m workin’ at Intermezzo, savin’ up enough cash to get out ofthis place!
洗盘子也比在工厂干体力活要好呀
Well, busin’ dishes is much better than pressin’ bumpers!
我不会在这里呆很长时间
I’m not gonna be there long!
你要去哪里? 纽约
Where are you goin’?! New York!
我几个月前参加一个模特比赛
I won this modeling contest a couple of months ago!
有个评委说可以他可以帮我出道
One of the judges said he could help me out!
– 只是随便谈谈罢了 – 也许他是随便说说?
Just got to get a book together! What ifhe ain’t for real?!
我在这儿就想搞张车票
All I’m lookin’ for is a ticket!
嗨 Rabbit 你和你的新朋友跟我们一起吗?
Yo, Rabbit. You and your new friend want to bounce to an after-hours spot?
Rabbit?
Rabbit?!
让我去问问我得朋友
Let me go ask my friends!
So how’d it go?! Guys why don’t we go to this after-hours club?!
那我们接下来去哪里? 哦 去我家
So where we goin’?! Hmm?! Oh! My house!
你妈不是在家吗? 上夜班去了
What about your mom?! Workin’ nights now!
这就是那个找乐子的地方? 嘿 是的
This the after-hours spot?! Heck, yeah!
我能和你们一起去吗?
Can some of us ride with you?!
– 为什么大家叫你Rabbit? – 他跑得快又喜欢操
– Why do they call you Rabbit?! – He’s fast and he likes to fuck!
把你手拿开!
– Oh, well! – Get your hand off my balls!
– 老兄 你怎么这么无知? – 哦 Jimmy 小心点
– Man, why doyou be all ignorant for?! – Oh, shit! Jimmy!
– 你到底怎么回事? – 我知道该怎么办 小子们
– What’s the matterwith you?! – My bad, you guys!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!