And what I tell you You better use it This guy’s a hillbilly
” 你们不配唱Willie Nelson 的音乐 ”
This ain’t Willie Nelson music
” 拖车里的废物 我要你到咽气也唱不出来 只能活活象个白♥痴♥ ”
Trailertrash, I’ll choke you to your last breath And have you look foolish
” 就像 Cheddar Bob 只会给自己身上开枪 蠢兔子 ”
Like Cheddar Bobwhen he shot himself Silly Rabbit
” 我知道他们为什么看不起你 因为你和 Future 一起混 ”
I knowwhythey call you that ‘Causeyou follow Future
” 就像他一样只会用萝卜捅自己屁♥股♥ ”
Like he got carrots up his ass crack
” 你那种蠢模样 让人看了就很不爽 ”
And when you acted up That’s when you got jacked up and act stupid
” 就像 Tina Turner 正想海扁你一顿 ”
Like Tina Turner when she got smacked up
” 我在你身边的时候 你想出头比登天还难 ”
I crackyour shoulder blade You’ll get dropped so hard
” 连猫王都会气的从坟墓里面爬出来 ”
That Elvis’ll start turnin’ in his grave
” 现在我知道他们为什么让你站在黑暗中 ”
– [ Laughing, Groaning ] – Now I knowwhythey left you out in the dark
” 让你的大白屁♥股♥照亮回拖车的路 ”
Take your white ass back across 8 Mile to the trailer park
哦! 好了 好了
Oh, no, oh! Okay, okay, okay. Okay, okay.
非常好 把麦克风给我 非常精彩
Very nice, very nice! Let me get that mike, man! Pretty good, pretty good!
嗨 Bunny Rabbit 现在轮到你了
Hip-hop 1 01! Hey, Bunny Rabbit! It’s your turn, baby!
45 秒 给这些狗♥娘♥养♥的一点颜色
Forty-five seconds! Let this motherfucker feel it!
好了吗? D J 放音乐
A’ight?! Yo, D!J!, spin that shit!
– 加油 Rabbit! – 这次不要又哑巴了
– Come on, Rabbit! – Don’t choke this time!
好的 看着
A’ight, look!
他又哑巴了 !
He’s chokin’!
嘿 呦
Hey, yo!
” 这小子唱起来就好像他父母虐待过他
This guy raps like his parents jerked him
他以为他能够说得比唱还好听 ”
He sounds like Erick Sermon
” 不过如此而已 ”
The generic version
” 在这里人都不过是些花♥花♥公♥子♥ 除拉那些是王八蛋以外 ”
This crowd looks suspicious It’s all dudes in here Except for these bitches
” 你喜欢谈论德国 恩 那好 你就像只会爬的小虫 ”
You want a German, eh That’s okay, you look like a fuckin’ worm with braids
” 你们这些 Free World 就像多嘴的乌鸦一样 ”
These Leadaz Of Tha Free World rookies Lookie
” 六个鸡♥巴♥怎么会去操一个阴♥户♥ ”
How could six dicks be pussies
” 谈到河流 王八蛋 你除了会在里面小便还会什么
Talkin’bout shit’s creek Bitch,you could be up piss creek with paddles
” 埋你这只小虫这么深就够了 你这丢脸的家伙 ”
This deep You’re still gonna sink You’re a disgrace
” 是的 他们叫我 兔子 你最多算是乌龟 ”
Yeah, they call me Rabbit. This is a turtle race
” 你凭什么来打败我 你这个坏透的臭小子 ”
He can’t get with me spittin’ this shit wickedly lyckety-shot
” 我比你好上百倍 快上百倍” – 哦 天啊!
– A spick-a-spickety, Split-Lickety – Oh, no, no!
” 我现在要回去我的8英里街了 用我得屁♥眼♥看着你 ”
I’m gonna turn around with a smile and walk mywhite ass back across 8 Mile
哦!哦 太棒了! 这才是我所说的!
Oh-h! Oh, oh! Say no mo’! That’s what I’m talkin’ about!
无可争议的! Bunny Rabbit 进入下一轮!
It’s unanimous! Bunny Rabbit goes to the next round!
喂 Lyckety 帮我问候你老母
And Lyckety– Tell yo’ mama I’ll be over later!
要她去为你祈祷吧
Tell herto save me a plate.
你杀的他片甲不留 真酷
You killed him! Good shit!
好了 好了 冷静一点 冷静一点
A’ight, a’ight, a’ight! Hold it, hold it, hold it!
下一位 是 嗯 Ox 和 Strike
Next up, next up, we got, uh– Ox andStrike.
快点上来 混♥蛋♥ 抓紧时间
Come to the stage, motherfuckers. We ain’t got all day.
呦 Rabbit!
Yo, Rabbit!
好了 B-Rabbit 你来选 !
Okay, okay, B-Rabbit. Call it!
头 头!
Heads! Heads!
你选 Lotto 你先来吧
Choose! Lotto, it’s on you, baby! You first!
没关系 D J 转动那玩艺吧!
Don’t matter none! DJ!, spin that shit!
哦 看! 他把衣服脱了
Oh, look! Oh, he’s takin’ his shirt off!
加油 打倒那病猫 好吗?
Come on, smack this cat, all right?!
操他的胆小鬼
[Lotto ] Fuck this coward, dawg.
freeworld在这里 那么会发生什么呢?
Free World’s in the motherfuckin’house. What’s goin’on, baby?
现在是给这些懦夫一个教训的时候了
Yo, it’s time to get rid of this coward here once and for all!
这个混♥蛋♥真让我恶心
I ‘m sick of this motherfucker!
让他安息吧 Lotto!
Rip it, Lotto. Rip it, baby, rip it! Yeah!
” 呦 告诉你白混小子 我要控诉你 ”
Yo, I spit a racial slur Honky, sue me
” 这里是黑人住♥宅♥区 这里是我们黑人的天下 ”
This shit is a Harlem flick But the black guy doesn’t die in this movie
“你想跟我斗 伙计 你简直就是开玩笑 ”
– [ Cheering ] – Fuckin’with Lotto, dawg You got to be kiddin’
” 我看你真的是好像活腻了 ”
That makes me believe you really don’t have a interest in livin’
” 你认为这些人会喜欢你的满嘴胡言 ”
You think these niggas gonna feel the shit you say
” 我看你还是去加入三k党吧 ”
I got a better chance joinin’ the K!K!K!
“好了 老弟虽然你废话多 我还是喜欢你 我还是不想你为我 ”
Know some realshit, though I like you– that’s why I didn’t want to be the one
崇拜到想要去自杀 操他的 Lotto 叫我一声老大 ”
You commit suicide to Fuck Lotto Call me your leader
” 我真是感觉不好 我想剥了你这小混♥蛋♥的皮 ”
I feel bad that I got to murder that dude from Leave It To Beaver
“我一直喜欢这里的表演 ”
I used to like that show
” 不过你现在让我只想和你拼命 不过你要是想走 就赶快滚吧 ”
Now you got me in fight back mode. But oh well, ifyou got to go You got to go
” 我也不想这么做 但是我要和你这狗屎比到最后 ”
I hate to do this I would love for this shit to last
” 我会拍些我屁♥股♥的照片 叫你不会忘记我 ”
So I’ll take pictures of my rear end so you won’t forget my ass
” 但是话又说回来 那也没有关系 我说”
And all is well that ends okay So
我♥操♥你 并祝你有个愉快的一天 ”
I’ll end this shit with a “”Fuckyou, but have a nice day”
哦 好了
Whoa, whoa! Okay, okay!
不错 不错
Can’t be bad! Can’t be bad!
– 杀了那个白混小子 – 那只是狗屎
– Kill that fucked-up white boy! – That ain’t shit! That ain’t shit!
好了 安静一下 让我说句话
Settle down, settle down! Give the man a chance!
好了 Bunny Rabbit准备开始 B-Rabbit? 拿好麦克风
All right, Bunny Rabbit’s up next! All right, B-Rabbit?! You got the mike!
全靠你了 你知道该怎么做
It’s on you! You know what to do!
D J ! 放音乐!
D!J!! Spin that shit!
怎么了? 你要说什么?
What up?! You got somethin’?!
– 那就说啊 – 你操不过我们的
– Let me hear somethin’. – You can’t fuck with us! Yeah!
– 让我看你有什么能耐 – 加油 Rabbit !
– Let’s see what you got! – Come on, Rabbit!
加油 Rabbit! 打败他!
Come on, Rabbit! Get him!
不可能的
No more here! Nah!
” Ward 我想你们的理解好像有点问题 ”
Ward, I thinkyou were a little hard on the Beaver
“还有 Eddie Haskell Wally 和你们这些屠夫 ”
So was Eddie Haskell Wally and Ms! Cleaver
哦! ” 这个家伙一直在这里乱叫 我想他是神经透顶 ”
Who-oa This guykeeps screamin He’s paranoid
” 天啊 他的屁♥股♥就像打了类固醇 ”
Quick, someone get his ass another steroid
” Blah-de-bee-bee blah blah Blah-be-dee blooh blah ”
Blah-be-dee, blooh blah
” 我听不见你在说什么 都是他妈的废话 ”
I didn’t hear a word you said hip pity-hoo blah
” 这是件背心 还是你新买♥♥的胸罩 ”
Is that a tank top Or a new bra
” 你这个四处乱吠的狗也有份狗屎的工作 ”
Look, Snoop Dogg has got a fuckin’ boob job
” 你听到上一轮的比赛了吗 傻瓜 你给我注意点 ”
Didn’t you listen to the last round, meathead . Pay attention
– ” 你和他唱的一样烂 ” – 我♥操♥你妈!
– You’re sayin’ the same shi that he said – I’m gonna fuckyou up!
” 老兄你最好拿上这支铅笔 回去写点狗屎出来 ”
Matter offact, dawg, here’s a pencil Go home, write some shit
” 除非你真的有点拿的出来的东西 否则最好不要回来 ”
Make it suspenseful And don’t come back until somethin’ dope hityou
” 操它 你可以把这麦克风拿回去 ”
Fuck it, you could take the mike home with you
哦! ” 你看来就像被狠揍过一样 ”
Whoa! Lookin’ like a cyclone hit you
” 连你的背心都会说 “Lotto 我不想让你穿 ”
Tank top’s screamin’ “”Lotto, I don’t fit you”
” 看看我们白人的笑话是怎么搞你的 ”
You see how far Them white jokes get you, boys like
” 孩子 想要香草冰淇淋吗 ”
“”How’s Vanilla Ice gonna dis you”
“我得座右铭就是 操 Lotto
Mymotto, fuck Lotto
我明天会把你们这7个白♥痴♥送还给你们妈妈 ”
I’ll get the seven digits from yo’motherfora dollartomorrow
哦 哦!
Oh! O-Oh! Oh, oh, oh!
哦!
Whoo!
太精彩了!
It’s as real as it feels! It’s as real as it feels!
等会 等会 真是不分上下阿
A’ight, hold on! Hold on! Hold on! That was some close shit!
让我们来看看 你们觉得Lotto表现如何?
Let’s see what’s poppin’! A’ight, how are you feelin’ about Lotto up here?!
好 好 B-Rabbit
Okay, okay, okay! B-Rabbit!
好的 咱们再来一次
Okay. We gonna do this again. We gonna do this again.
太难下结论了 Lotto的表现如何
It’s hard to judge! A’ight, we’ll start with Lotto!
好了 不错啊 不错
Okay, a lotta love. A lotta love. Lotta love.
那么B-Rabbit呢?
What about B-Rabbit?!
不用说了!
“B. ‘”got more! Sayno more!
B-Rabbit 进入下一轮 !
B-Rabbit advances to the next round!
他进入决赛 他要和Papa Doc一决高下
He’s goin’ to the finals! He’s goin’ up against Papa Doc!
这就是我们要看的
That’s the way it’s goin’ down!
听好了 我们先休息15分钟
A’ight, check this! Check this! We’re goin’ to have a 1 5-minute intermission!
大家好好休息下 15分钟
Make sure you tip the bartenders and all that! Fifteen minutes, y’all!
你已经准备好决赛了 对吗 ?
Y’all be back for the final round, all right?
是啊 但是我们7个白♥痴♥却把你的婊♥子♥给干了
Yeah, that’s all right, ’cause Wink got mo’ than seven digits from yo’ bitch!
你说的好 小子
Yeah! You hit it, kid!
Boom Boom Boom 哈哈
Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Ha-ha!
操他的 操 Lyckety
Man, fuck him. Fuck Lyckety, man!
刚才那些话差点要了我的命
Yo, that Leave It To Beaver line almost killed me!
你反击的太漂亮了 你做到了 兄弟你真它♥妈♥的♥是个天才
You flipped it on him! You got it, man! You’re a fuckin’ genius, man!
下一轮为了我你要好好修理他们
Just make sure you serve this clown in the next round for me, please!
踢烂 Papa Doc的屁♥股♥ 是啊 让他无话可说
Whup Papa Doc’s ass! Yeah, he ain’t got no vocabulary!
你会担心他会说什么吗? 你这话什么意思?
Areyou worried about what he’s gonna say?! What doyou mean?!
你知道 Wink 和那个婊♥子♥Alex 的事情
You know, about Wink and that Alex bitch gettin’ it on!!!
还有他们揍你 打的你黑眼圈
and then, them beatin’ you up and givin’ you a black eye and shit?!
– 不要瞎说 Cheddar! – 让他呆一边去 听说我
– Come on, Cheddar! – Fuck all that! Listen to me, man!
– 你今晚会创造历史 – 没关系 你打败他了
– You makin’ history tonight! – It ain’t nothin’! You got him!
– 哦 是啊 – 你做到了