我得向爸爸妈妈要
I gotta go through Mom and Dad.
你要我做什么?
So what do you need me for?
我要你给他们一些买♥♥娃娃的提示
I need you to drop hints for them to get me one.
没门 我为什么要帮你?
No way. Why would I wanna help you?
我想要一个叫做奥罗娜菲奥娜的娃娃
Now, I want a redhead named Abrona Fiona
有雀斑和…
with freckles and a…
你为什么那么想要一个蠢娃娃?
Why do you want a dumb doll so bad?
因为我一直想要一个妹妹
Because I’ve always wanted a sister.
别打断我说话
Stop interrupting me.
如果我一直跟爸爸妈妈说这事
It looks bad if I’m talking
看上去会不像话
about it all the time to Mom and Dad.
我们要曲线救国 但要迅速采取行动
We need a subtle attack, and we gotta act fast.
(卷心菜娃娃!售罄!)
你会为我做什么?
What are you gonna do for me?
Tell you how to win a Nintendo. chuckles
告诉你赢得一台任天堂的方法
你又不知道的
You don’t know how to win a Nintendo.
好吧 那算了
Okay, never mind.
Wait.
等等
我要怎么赢?
How can I win it?
答应帮我弄到一个卷心菜娃娃?
You promise to help me get a Cabbage Patch Kid?
好的 没问题
Yeah, sure.
发誓?
Promise?
对 我已经发过誓了
Yes, I promise already.
你昨天卖♥♥了两个花环
Okay. You sold two wreaths
给希尔曼小姐吧?
to Miss Sherman yesterday, right?
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
这个不用你操心
Don’t worry about it.
她会买♥♥很多是因为她年纪大 对吧?
She bought a lot because she’s old, right?
老人会买♥♥小孩的东西
Old people buy stuff from kids.
你要把一群老人聚在一个地方
So what you need are a bunch of old people all in one place
这样你就不用一个个找上门了
so you don’t have to track them all down.
你什么意思?
What’s your point?
草原松树养老院
Prairie Pines, the nursing home.
有两百个老人
Two hundred old people,
每人都有独♥立♥的房♥间
each with their own door,
非常适合挂花环
perfect for wreathhanging.

Wow.
那…
That’s…
真是一个好办法
That’s a really good idea.
还用说 那我们成交吗?
I know. So we got a deal, or what?
成交
Yeah.
要一个红发有雀斑的娃娃 别搞砸了
A redhead with freckles. Don’t mess it up.
我会盯着你的
I’ll be watching you.
草原松树养老院
Prairie Pines nursing home
不知道他们即将面对的是什么
didn’t know what was about to hit them.
“鼓足力气干活”
exhaling “Suck it up. Do the work.”
嗨 大家好
Hi, everybody.
嗨 你喜欢布鲁斯吗?
Hi. Do you like blues?
嗨!你长得真像我孙子
Hi! You look just like my grandson.
让我看看小脸颊
Oh, let me see those cheeks.
But it turned out, I didn’t
但事实是 是我不知道
即将面对的是什么
know what was about to hit me.
因为世博会曾在这里举办
Because the World’s Fair was here…
我们在庆祝这座城市的百年诞辰
and we were celebrating the city’s centennial.
芝加哥创建于1833年
You see, Chicago was founded in 1833.
1933年正好100年
That makes it 100 years to 1933.
等等
Hold on.
(花环销♥售♥记录)
这是他的愿望
It’s what he would’ve wanted.
(史蒂利丹)
(减4美元)
六个小时和十杯布丁后
It took six hours and ten cups of pudding,
我设法在养老院卖♥♥出了47个花环
but I managed to sell a whopping 47 wreaths to the nursing home.
这一切都多亏了丽兹
All thanks to Lizzy.
嗨 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
你知道这家商场拥有全芝加哥
Did you know that this mall has the largest selection
最丰富的卷心菜娃娃种类吗?
of Cabbage Patch Kids in all of Chicago?
我不知道
I didn’t know that, no.
这很好 因为它们卖♥♥得飞快
Which is good, ’cause they’re really flying off the shelves.
他现在不会想要一个卷心菜娃娃吧?
He doesn’t want a Cabbage Patch Kid now, does he?
天 谁知道这两个孩子在想什么?
No idea. Odd. But who knows with these two?
嘿!你在做什么?
Hey! What’re you doing? horn blaring
对 威斯康星车牌 垃圾
Yeah, Wisconsin plates. Shocker.
瞧瞧他 好了 约翰
Look at him. Look at him. Look at him. Okay. All right, John…
他像在挤奶一样晃轮子
He’s jerking the wheel like he’s milking a cow.
对 一年一度的道尔芝加哥购物之旅
Ah, yes. The annual Doyle Chicago shopping trip.
也被称为我爸爸一年中
Also known as my dad’s least favorite
最讨厌也是最贵的一天
and most expensive day of the year.
你知道我喜欢你穿什么吗?
You know what I love when you wear?
什么?高领毛衣
What? Turtlenecks.
等我们到我父母
It’s gonna be so cold in Minnesota
在明尼苏达州的家 会很冷的
when we get to my parents’ house
我觉得我们今天绝对要试穿一些看看
I feel like we should definitely try on a few today.
好吧 高领毛衣 你父母 真好
Yeah, well, turtlenecks, your parents, it’s great.
同意了?
So, yes?
看看这个白♥痴♥
Look at this idiot.
你在做什么?
What’re you doing?
嘿!你还冲我按喇叭?
Hey! You beeping at me?
好 我也有喇叭 迈尔斯
Yeah, I got a horn, too, Miles.
迈尔斯戴维斯 女士们先生们
Miles Davis, ladies and gentlemen.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们可以听圣诞颂歌♥吗?
Can we turn on the Christmas carols?
不!不听圣诞颂歌♥
No! No Christmas carols.
史蒂利丹 听听这个 这是好歌♥
Steely Dan. Listen to this. This is good stuff.
全年适宜
Yearround.
祝你圣诞快乐
carolers singing ♪ We wish you a Merry Christmas We wish you a Merry Christmas ♪
祝你圣诞快乐
♪ We wish you a Merry Christmas
精灵!
♪ And a happy New Year ♪ John Elves!
嘿 我怕它们
Hey. Creep me out. Breathe,
呼吸 约翰 你要保持呼吸
John. You have to breathe.
不 成年人表现得那么活泼很不自然
No, it’s like a grown man acting that chipper, it’s not natural.
退后 杰克!
Stand back, Jack
抱歉
Sorry.
自尊自爱一点 老天 你得冷静
Have some selfrespect. Jesus. You have to calm down.
我们为什么要走这么快?
John Why are we walking so fast?
大家不要上厕所好吗?
Kathy Everybody, no bathroom breaks, okay?
你们之前在家里有机会解决的
You had your chance at home.
别考验我
Do not test me.
天啊 这里为什么这么热?
God, why is it so hot in here?
我们还不能为圣诞老人停下来 好吗?
We’re not stopping for Santa yet, guys, okay?
嘿 美食广场有酒吧吗?
Hey, is there a bar at the food court?
约翰 还没到中午
John, it’s barely noon.
好吧 我们要去芭芭店买♥♥蜡烛
Okay, we got Barb her candles
还有高领衫买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥…
we got the twoforone turtlenecks…
还差什么?妈 看
Mom, look, there’s the Cabbage Patch store
这里有一家卷心菜娃娃店
What are we missing?
我们能去吗 妈妈?可以 亲爱的
Can we go, Mom? Yes,
走吧 带路
honey, go on. Lead the way.
嘿 妈妈 你知道
Jake Hey, Mom. Did you know
卷心菜娃娃有自己的出生证明吗?
that Cabbage Patch Kids come with their own birth certificates?
我以为你只关心卖♥♥花环
Thought all you cared about was selling wreaths.
你从什么时候开始对卷心菜娃娃如此有兴趣?
Since when are you so interested in Cabbage Patch Kids?
丽兹很想要一个
Lizzy really wants one.
它们非常贵 亲爱的 而且也很难买♥♥到
Well, they’re very expensive, honey, and they’re very hard to find.
20分钟内就售罄
Sold out in 20 minutes.
全芝加哥的最后一批货
Last Patch in all of Chicago.
你该见识一下 场面很可怕
You should’ve seen it. It was ugly.
一位女士朝一位祖母的喉咙打了一拳
One woman punched a grandma right in the throat.
还是一家人
Same family, too.
丽兹 嘿 没事的
Oh, Lizzy. Hey, it’s okay.
我在路上看到一些很好的爱心小熊
You know, I saw some really nice Care Bears on the way in.
爱心小熊是给婴儿的
Care Bears are for babies.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!