Wow.

Wowee.
它有一个活板门!
It has a trapdoor!
你♥爸♥爸熬夜赶工的
Your dad was up all night finishing it.
不 小心油漆
No, careful by the paint!
看起来还没干
It still looks wet.
爸爸!这太棒了!
Dad! It’s awesome!
我去拿摄像机
I’m gonna get the video camera.

Nah, nah.
不要?别
No? Nah.
别打扰他
Let him be.
爸爸
So, Dad…
任天堂就在树堡里吧?
the Nintendo was here in the fort, right?
是不是藏在这里的某处?
It was somewhere hidden in here?
不是
Nope.
那你是怎么得到的?
Then how’d you get it?
没有人送我 是我工作挣钱买♥♥的
I never got it as a present. I had to work for it.
在草原松树的高尔夫球场当了一个暑假的球童
Spent a whole summer caddying at Prairie Pines Golf Course.
然后爷爷说我可以自己买♥♥一台
Then Grandpa said I could buy my own.
不过我跟你说
But I’ll tell you what
事实证明这座树堡是一个很棒的礼物
this tree fort turned out to be a pretty great present.
It’s my favorite place at Grandma and Grandpa’s.
这是爷爷奶奶家我最喜欢的地方
我也是
Me, too.
晚餐准备好了!快进来!
Kathy Dinner’s ready! Come on in!
奶奶!嗨 奶奶!
Grandma! Hi, Grandma!
嘿 妈妈!我不知道你们回来了
Hey, Mom! Didn’t know you guys were back.
我们是回来了
Well, we are.
赶紧进来给我一个拥抱
Now get your buns in here and give me a hug.
闻到了吗?
Smell that?
新鲜空气?
Fresh air?
新鲜空气
Fresh air.
冰球棍板好像没问题
Hockey stick slats turned out okay, huh?
谢谢你帮忙
Thanks for your help.
给 刻上你的名字缩写
Here. Carve your initial.
每一个优秀的工匠都会留下自己的印记
Every good craftsman leaves their mark.
这位置不错
That’s a good spot.
很好
There you go.
你可以的
There, you got it. Yeah.
不错
Not bad.
今年暑假我们或许可以添一座瞭望塔
Maybe this summer we could add a lookout tower.
没问题
Totally.
没问题
Totally.
我平静地开始畅想未来的
Peacefully, my mind unfolded all the tree fort adventures
各种树堡冒险
that undoubtedly lay ahead.
和奥尔森和霍奇斯姐弟打着手电筒露营
Flashlight campouts with Olsen and the Hodges
听着法默那些荒诞的鬼故事
ridiculous ghost stories from Farmer
深夜和特罗特一起凝视空中的苏联间谍飞机
and latenight skygazing with Trotter for Soviet spy planes.
然后一只狗被一台电视压死了
And then a dog was crushed by a TV.
妈妈 爸爸在校外教学时开溜了
Oh, and Mom, Dad skipped out on a field trip.
这是我所听过的最疯狂的故事
It was the most crazy story I’ve ever heard.
谢谢 疯狂 激动人心又神奇
Thank you. Crazy and exciting and amazing.
那是你和爷爷第一次联手造的东西吧?
So, that was the first thing you and Grandpa built together, right?
对 安妮 但我不是无端说这个的
Yes, Annie, but I had a point.
我知道你的意思 爸爸
I know your point, Dad.
我不会收到手♥机♥
I’m not getting a phone,
但是依然可以过一个美好的圣诞
but Christmas can still be great.
对 差不多
That… Yeah, pretty much.
但你漏了最好的部分
But you left out the best part.
对 我们配套的紫色小花靴子
Yes. Our matching purple floral boots.
凯蒂索伦蒂诺 我绝对不会穿那个
Katie Sorrentino, I would never.
好吧 真的吗?
Kathy Okay. Really?
那双靴子要11块99分 我觉得它们很好看
Those boots were $11.99, and I thought they looked great.
不 爸爸
No, Dad.
那个圣诞节你和爷爷还找到了你的爱好
That was the Christmas you and Grandpa found your thing.
那也是一个奇迹因为你♥爸♥总是找不到东西
Which is a miracle, too, ’cause that man could not find anything.
谢谢你 孩子
Thanks, kiddo.
我觉得或许我们明天可以借一些他的工具
You think maybe we could borrow some of his tools
去堡垒工作?
and work on the fort tomorrow?
好啊
Yeah.
我觉得他会喜欢的
I think he’d like that.
原来约翰道尔不只是一个总是大喊大叫
Turns out John Doyle was more than just a guy who yelled a lot
永远完不成厨房♥装♥修♥的人
and could never quite finish the kitchen.
他是一个魔术师
He was a magician.
他是一个英雄
He was a hero.
他是我爸爸
He was my dad.
来吧
Come on.
该上路了
Gotta hit the road.
不想遇到高峰
Don’t wanna hit any traffic.

Okay.
好了
All right.
嘿 爸爸? 怎么了?
Hey, Dad? Yeah?
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐 杰克
Merry Christmas, Jake.
(基于凯文杰库保斯基的书改编)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!