– Get off of me, man. – Get off of me, dude, bro.
我跟你赛场见 哼
I’ll see you on the court, mate, dude.
– 起开! – 不要动人家
– Get off! – Get off. Get off!
你能相信吗?
Would you look at this?
从1977年以来第一次 皇后殿下来到温布尔顿
For the first time since 1977, the Queen is back at Wimbledon.
你夺走了我的一切
You have taken everything from me,
但你不能夺走这场比赛
but you will not take this match!
下一步我还要把你的处♥男♥之身夺走呢
I’m taking your virginity next.
这不是温布尔顿的一个普通星期日 这更像是小混混在街头准备干架
This is more of a street brawl than a Sunday at Wimbledon.
局势紧张 比赛进入白热化阶段 全场沸腾
Finally the tension rose to a boiling point
壶盖都被揭下来了
and the lid was knocked off the pot.
有种你来啊 你个小搓逼
Yeah! Come on, motherfucker!
– 你放马过来 – 哇哦!
– Bring it. – Whoo!
你刚干了什么?
What did you just do?
什么我♥干♥了什么? 我什么也没干啊
What’d I do? I didn’t do anything.
我真的什么也没看到
I honestly didn’t notice anything,
但是查尔斯明显看到了什么
but Charles clearly saw something.
我看到了一个 非常明显 姿势标准的 “舔逼”的手势
To me, a very clear, very well done “pussy-eating” sign.
看起来似乎他不是故意的 但是我懂我弟
It did seem unintentional, but knowing my brother,
我觉得他绝壁是故意的
I’d guess it was very intentional.
如果查尔斯真的看过了那个刺♥激♥的视频
Well, if Charles had actually watched the provoking tape,
他可能不会介意
he probably wouldn’t have cared at all.
亚伦连环出击 先跟他妹子拍性♥爱♥视频
The one-two punch of the sex tape with his girl
现在不管做的什么手势 查尔斯都承受不了
and whatever gesture he made, it was more than Charles could take.
– 你想跟我打架? – 我能把你撕成两半
– You want to fight me? – I will rip you in half if you want to go.
– 这不应该在温布尔顿发生 – 出去打
– This shouldn’t be happening at Wimbledon. – Let’s go.
我能把你撕成两半 伙计
I’ll rip you in half, mate.
– 画面太美你都不敢看 – 我真能把你撕成两半
– This is not what you want to see. – I will rip you in half.
别动
No.
让他们打
Let them fight.
比赛就这样结束了
And that was how it ended.
他们杀死了对方
They killed each other.
他们活着就是为了跟彼此打比赛
They lived to play each other.
他们也是因为打比赛而死的
They died playing each other.
你知道吗 只有他们被葬在一起才比较顺理成章
You know, it only seemed right that they be buried together
埋在同一个棺材里
in the same coffin.
我在网球场上见过太多死尸了
I’ve seen too many dead bodies on the tennis court.
我希望我能曾跟他一起分享更多的时光 但是
I would have spent more time with him, but
他简直是沉迷于网球
he was obsessed with tennis.
他们两个是英国两个最伟大的儿子
They were two of England’s greatest sons.
除了亚伦 威廉姆斯 他不是英国人
Except for Aaron Williams, who was not English.
尽管亚伦已逝
Aaron may have died,
但是他的精神永存在我们心中
but his spirit lives on in all of us.
这可能是他最高明的技巧了
That was perhaps his greatest trick.
事实上 应该有人在我的葬礼上说这句话
Actually, somebody should say that at my funeral.
这话完美的诠释了我
That’s the perfect thing to say about me.
我真的爱过他们两个 查尔斯是那么的蠢萌
I really did love them both. Charles was so dim.
而亚伦非常难一振雄风
And Aaron was so bad at getting erect.
如果这两只是足球或者篮球运动员
It would have been incredibly tragic
这会是一个非常大的悲剧
if these were football players or basketball players.
但他们是网球运动员 谁在乎他们啊?
But it was tennis players. Who cares?
你有没有什么… 行为榜样?
Do you have any… Any role models?
当然了
Oh, yes.
我一直很崇拜亚伦 威廉姆斯
I really look up to Aaron Williams.
他是我最喜欢的网球运动员
He’s my favorite tennis player,
就做人而言也无可挑剔
and person of all time.
你这个磨人的小妖精
You are a fascinating creature.
查尔斯 罗伊德 普尔
Charles Lloyd Poole.
你真的恨他吗?
Do you genuinely hate him?
不不不 我不恨他
No, no. I don’t hate him.
我是说 我炒鸡特别尊敬那娃
I mean, I respect the shit out of that kid.
尽管我看起来很讨厌他 但是恨与爱
It seemed like I hate him, sure, but hate, love,
只是一个奶酪煎饼的两面而已啊 妹子
I mean, those are just two flip sides of the same quesadilla, amiga.
云霄里伟大的奶酪煎饼
The great quesadilla in the sky.
嗯哼
Yeah.
如果我死了 那么这应该是我的最后一个机会了
If I die, that should be the last shot, of my dock.
我不知道”战略”是什么意思 布莱恩特 冈贝尔
I don’t know what the word “strategy” means, Bryant Gumbel.
我不是布莱恩特 冈贝尔 我是索莱达 奥布莱恩
I’m not Bryant Gumbel. I’m Soledad O’Brien.
天啦噜我进错片场了
I’m at the wrong show.
让一个网球运动员穿牛仔布 是我作为约达西总裁
Putting a tennis player in denim was the first in a series of bad choices
做的一系列错误决定中的第一个
that I made as president of Jordache.
我出钱资助了一堆墨西哥人斗鸡
I sponsored a bunch of Mexican guys who do cockfights.
在约翰贝尼特 拉姆齐死后 我发布了她的牛仔时装系列
I started a JonBenÈt Ramsey line of denim, after she died.
– 怎么样 – 棒呆了
– How’s it going? – It’s good.
进行到了25%
Like 25%.
我认为
I would presume
只有一种抓球拍的方式
that there’s only one way to grip a racket.
不不不 抓球拍有很多方式
Oh, no, there’s loads of ways to grip a racket.
– 给我讲讲 – 你可以这样抓它
– Do tell. – You can hold it like this
当你想举过头用力击打的时候
when you want to make a big shot over the head.
如果那个手柄很脏怎么破?
What if it’s a very dirty handle?
上个月你用你的兰博基尼撞了你的毒蛇赛车
Last month you crashed your Lamborghini Countach into your Viper.
发生了什么
What happened?
怎么说我跟两个波多黎各妞儿搞上了才算政♥治♥立场正确?
What’s the PC way to say I got fucked up with two Puerto Ricans?
并没有
There really isn’t one.
我跟两个波多黎各小妞干太嗨了
I got fucked up with two Puerto Ricans.
– 兄弟 兄弟 – 伙计 伙计
– Bro, bro. – Mate, mate.
– 兄弟 兄弟 – 伙计 伙计
– Bro, bro. – Mate, mate.
伙计!
Mate!
我真的听到他们把棺材掉到下水道里了
I actually heard that they dropped the coffin into the sewer.
我的一个朋友不相信 但是我相信
A friend of mine didn’t believe it. I did believe it.
听起来真的挺像那么回事的
I thought that sounds about right.
– 你怎么处理压力? – 就是喝口水
– How are you dealing with the pressure? – Just got to get a sip of water.
那瓜娃子咋了?
What’s wrong with this kid?
简直就是七日地狱
It was seven days in hell.
你为什么在看镜头?
Why are you looking at the lens?
因为我觉得这个名字很好 “七日地狱”
‘Cause I think that would make a good title. “Seven Days In Hell.”