Give me a little slack, will you?
放我一马 好吗
Irving! Why don’t you answer the phone?
艾文 为何迟迟不接电♥话♥
Look, this is Joe.
听着 是乔
Irving, can you get over here in about five minutes?
艾文 你能不能5分钟内过来
No, I can’t come now, Joe. I’m busy.
不行 乔 现在我正忙着
No.
不行
Joe, I’m up to my ears in work.
乔 现在我忙得要命
What kind of a scoop, Joe?
究竟怎么回事 乔
Look, Irving, I can’t talk over the telephone.
听着 艾文 我不方便在电♥话♥说
One word in the wrong quarter,
一时半会儿说不清楚
and this whole thing might blow sky high.
这件事非同小可
It’s front page stuff. That’s all I can tell you.
总之就是头条大新闻 我只能这么告诉你
It might be political or it might be a sensational scandal.
可能具政♥治♥性 可能是丑闻
I’m not sure which, but it’s a big story.
我也不确定 总之是猛料
It’s got to have pictures.
我要照片
But I can’t come now, Joe. I’m busy.
但我不能过来 乔 现在我很忙
I’m busy now, and I’m meeting Francesca at Rocca’s in a half an hour.
我现在我很忙 况且半小时后我要去见弗朗西斯卡
Don’t understand.
听不懂
There you are.
原来你在这里
I was looking at all the people out here.
我在看街景
It must be fun to live in a place like this.
住在这里真有意思
Yeah, it has its moments.
没错
I can give you a running commentary on each apartment.
我可以给你介绍左邻右里
I must go.
我要走了
I only waited to say good bye.
我只是想跟你道别
Good bye? Why, we’ve only just met.
道别 为什么 我们才刚相识
How about some breakfast? I’m sorry. I haven’t time.
要不吃点早餐吧 对不起 我没时间了
It must be a pretty important date to run off without eating.
要空着肚子走 那一定是急事
It is.
没错
Well, I’ll go along with you, wherever you are going.
那我送你吧 你去哪
That’s all right, thank you. I can find the place.
没关系 谢谢 我认得路
Thank you for letting me sleep in your bed.
谢谢你让我睡在你的床上
That’s all right. Think nothing of it.
小意思 别客气
It was very considerate of you.
你真是个好人
You must have been awfully uncomfortable on that couch.
要你睡沙发 一定很不舒服
No. Do it all the time!
不 我常睡在沙发上
Good bye, Mr. Bradley. Good bye.
再见 布拉德利先生 再见
Go right through there and down all the steps.
沿这里 下楼梯
Thank you.
谢谢你
Well, small world.
世界真小
Yes. I almost forgot. Can you lend me some money?
对 我差点忘了 可否借点钱给我
Yeah, that’s right. You didn’t have any last night, did you?
可以 是啊 你身上没钱
How much was it that you wanted?
你想要多少
Well, I don’t know how much I need. How much have you got?
我不知道 你有多少
Well, suppose we just split this 50 50? Here’s 1,000 lira.
一人一半吧 这里有一千里拉
Can you really spare all that?
一千元 你借这么多钱给我1,000?
It’s about $1.50.
那只是1.5美元
Well, I’ll arrange for it to be sent back to you.
我会派人来还钱
What is your adress?
你的地址呢
Via Margutta 51.
马古达街51号♥
Via Margutta 51.
马古达街51号♥
Joe Bradley.
乔·布拉德利
Good bye. Thank you.
再见 谢谢
Double my money, eh?
加倍奉还
You tell me why double my money that way?
你说过明天加倍还我的
Tomorrow, tomorrow.
明天 明天
Yeah, tomorrow.
又是明天
What a wonderful hair you have.
你这把头发真美
Just cut, thank you.
把头发剪短 谢谢
Just cut?
剪短
Well, then, cut so?
那么 剪这个长度吗
Higher.
高一点
Higher?
高一点
Here?
这里
More.
再高一点
Here? Even more.
这里 再高一点
Where?
哪里
There.
这里
There?
这里
Are you sure, miss?
你确定吗 小姐
I’m quite sure, thank you.
确定 谢谢
All off?
剪短
All off.
剪短
Off.
剪短
Are you sure? Yes.
确定吗 确定
Yes.
好的
Off!
剪短
Off!
剪短
Off.
剪短
Off!
剪短
That’s a nice little camera you have there.
你这个照相机挺不错
It’s nice.
不错
You don’t mind if I just borrow it, do you?
可否借我用一下吗
Miss Weber! Bring it right back.
韦伯老师 马上就还回来
Just for a couple of minutes. No.
就一小会儿 不行
Let go. It’s my camera.
走开 照相机是我的
You musician, maybe?
你是音乐家吗
You artist?
艺术家
Painter?
画家
I know. You model.
我知道了 是模特儿
Model.
模特儿
Thank you.
谢谢
It’s perfect.
棒极了
You be nice without long hair.
你短发很好看
Now is cool. Cool?
怎么样 满意吧
Yes. It’s just what I wanted.
是的 十分满意
Now, why you not come dancing tonight with me?
今晚赏脸来跟我跳舞吧
You should see. Is so nice.
看着吧 舞会很不错
Is on a boat on the Tiber, the river by Sant’Angelo.
在台伯河上的船上 河边安哲罗餐馆举♥行♥
Moonlight, music, romantic.
有月光 音乐 气氛浪漫
Is very, very. Very!
真的非常不错
Please? You come?
赏个脸吧 来吗
I wish I could.
我希望可以
But your friend, I not think they recognize you.
你的朋友一定认不出你的新形象
No, I don’t think they will.
他们会大吃一惊
Thank you very much. Thank you.
很谢谢你 谢谢
After 9:00, I will be there, dancing on river.
九点后 我会去河边那舞会
Remember, Sant’Angelo.
记住 安哲罗
All my friends.
我的朋友们
If you come, you will be most pretty of all girl.
你来的话 你会是全场最美的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Good bye. Good bye.
再见 再见
Thank you.
谢谢
lira.
一千里拉1,000
No money.
我没钱
I’m sorry. I’ve really no money.
对不起 我真的没钱
Look.
你看
I’m sorry.
对不起
Well, it’s you.
是你
Yes, Mr. Bradley.
布拉德利先生
Or is it?
真的是你吗
Do you like it?
好看吗
Yeah. Very much.
是啊 很好看
So that was your mysterious appointment.
原来这就是你的神秘约会
Mr. Bradley, I have a confession to make.
布拉德利先生 我要向你招供
Confession?
招供
Yes. I ran away last night,
对 昨晚我从学校
from school.
偷跑出来
What was the matter?
为什么
Trouble with the teacher?
对老师有不满吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!