Okay.
好吧
There you are. You can handle the rest.
行了 其余的你自己来
May I have some?
我可以喝一杯吗
No.
不行
Now, look.
听着
This is very unusual.
这是破天荒
I’ve never been alone with a man before,
我从未单独跟男人在一起过
even with my dress on.
即使有穿衣
With my dress off, it’s most unusual.
没穿衣跟男人一起 那就更是奇迹
I don’t seem to mind.
我倒不介意
Do you?
你呢
I think I’ll go out for a cup of coffee.
我去喝咖啡
You’d better get to sleep.
你快休息好了
No. On this one.
不 这边来
So terribly nice.
你真是好人
These are pajamas. They’re to sleep in.
这是睡衣 先穿上
You’re to climb into them. You understand?
你才能睡觉 明白吗
Thank you.
谢谢
And you do your sleeping on the couch, see, not on the bed.
你要睡在沙发上 不是床上
Not on the chair, on the couch. Is that clear?
不是椅子上 不是沙发上 知道了吗
Do you know my favorite poem?
可知道我最喜欢哪首诗
You’ve already recited that for me.
你念过了
“Arethusa arose From her couch of snows.”
“山林仙女从阿克罗斯伦安山”
In the Acroceraunian mountains.”
“皑皑白雪里升起””
Keats. Shelley.
凯希 莎莉
You just keep your mind off the poetry and on the pajamas.
别再吟诗了 快换上睡衣
Everything’ll be all right, see?
你会没事的
It’s Shelley. I’ll be back in about 10 minutes.
莎莉 我十分钟后回来
Keats.
是凯希
You have my permission to withdraw.
你可以退下了
Thank you very much.
谢谢
Well? No trace, Your Excellency.
怎么样 没发现 阁下
Have you searched the grounds?
整个地方都搜过了吗
Every inch, sir, from the attics to the cellar.
每个地方都找过了 长官 从阁楼到地下室
I must put you on your honor not to speak of this to anyone.
你得发誓保守这秘密
I must remind you that the princess is the direct heir to the throne.
你别忘记公主是王室继承人
This must be classified as top crisis secret.
这事故列为一级机密
Have I your pledge? Yes, sir.
明白吗 明白 长官
Very well.
很好
Now we must notify Their Majesties.
现在我们必须通知他们的陛下
So happy.
真开心
The pleasure’s mine.
是我的荣幸
Screwball.
臭丫头
[大使♥馆♥发布最新消息]
[指安公主突然抱恙]
Mr. Hennessy has been looking for you.
亨尼西先生一直问你去了哪里
Thanks a lot, hon.
谢谢 亲爱的
Come in!
进来
You’ve been looking for me?
找我吗
Just coming to work?
刚回来上班吗
Who, me?
谁 我吗
We start our days at 8:30 in this office.
报馆八点半开工
We pick up our assignments.
我们要采访
I picked mine up last night.
我昨晚完成采访了
What assignment was that? The princess. 11:45.
哪宗新闻 11点45分的公主记者会
You’ve already been to the interview?
你已出席过记者会吗
Sure. I just got back.
当然 我刚回来
Well, well, well, all my apologies. It’s all right.
那我怪错你了 没事
This is very interesting. No, just routine.
真有趣 不 一般采访
Tell me, tell me, did she answer all the questions on the list?
告诉我 她答了你所有的问题吗
Well, of course she did. I’ve got them right here somewhere.
当然了 答案就在这里
Don’t disturb yourself. I have a copy here.
不用麻烦你了 我有一份副本
How did Her Highness react to the idea of a European federation?
公主对欧洲联盟有何看法
She thought it was just fine.
她觉得这挺不错
She did?
是吗
Well, she thought that there’d be two effects.
她说有两种影响
Two?
两种
The direct and the indirect.
直接和间接的
Remarkable.
真好
Naturally, she thought that the indirect would not be as direct as the direct.
当然 她认为间接影响没那么直接
That is, not right away. No, no, no, no.
不是即时的影响 对 对
Later on, of course, well, nobody knows.
日后的事 谁知道呢
Well, well, well, that was a shrewd observation.
这样 好精辟的见解
They fool you, you know, these royal kids.
他们玩你呢 这些王室后裔
They’ve got a lot more on the ball than we suspect.
他们远比我们想的聪明
How did she feel about the future friendship of nations?
她怎么看各国未来的邦交呢
Youth.
青年人
She felt that the youth of the world
她认为他们是主人翁
must lead the way to a better world.
带领世界迈向更美好的将来
Original.
真有见地
By the way, what was she wearing?
那她穿了什么衣服
You mean, what did she have on?
穿了什么
That’s usually what it means.
就是这个意思
What’s the matter? Is it a little warm in here for you?
怎么了 你觉得太热吗
No, no. I just hurried over here, that’s all.
不 不 只是我刚刚跑来
Naturally, with a story of these dimensions.
当然了 这是重大的新闻
Did you say she was wearing gray?
你说她穿灰裙
No, I didn’t say that.
我没说过
Well, she usually wears gray.
她常穿灰色衣裳
Well, it was a kind of a gray.
应该是灰色的
I think I know the dress you mean. It has a gold collar.
我记得那条裙 是金色领子
That’s the one. That’s the one, yeah.
对了 对了
I didn’t know exactly how to describe it, but that’s.
我就是不会形容这条裙子
I think you described it very well,
你倒形容得很仔细
in view of the fact that Her Highness
可是公主
was taken violently ill at 3:00 this morning,
在凌晨三点
put to bed with a high fever,
发了高烧 患上急病
and has had all her appointments for today canceled in toto!
她今天的活动都全部取消
In toto?
真的
Yes, Mr. Bradley, in toto.
当然是真的 布拉德利先生
It’s certainly pretty hard to swallow.
这真难以置信
In view of the fact that you just left her, of course.
你还刚离开她
But here it is, Mr. Bradley,
你看 布拉德利先生
all over the front page of every newspaper in Rome.
罗马每份报纸的头条
All right, all right, I overslept. It can happen to anybody.
好吧 我睡过头了 人谁无过
If you only got up early enough to read a morning paper,
若你起床后有看早报
you might discover little news events,
就会发现这些大众关注的小新闻
little items of general interest
而不会跟我扯这种
that might prevent someone in the future from getting immersed
荒天下之大谬
in such a gold plated, triple decked, star spangled lie
令人笑掉大牙的谎话
as you have just told me.
就像你刚才说的那样
If I were you, I would try some other line of business,
你该考虑转行
like mattress testing.
做床褥测试员
Is this the princess?
这就是公主吗
Yes, Mr. Bradley, that is the princess.
是的 布拉德利先生 这就是公主
It isn’t Annie Oakley, Dorothy Lamour, or Madam Chiang Kai Shek.
不是奥莉 娜摩 或蒋♥介♥石♥夫人
Take a good look at her.
看清楚
You might be interviewing her again someday.
也许你再有机会访问她
Am I fired?
我被炒鱿了吗
No, you’re not fired.
不 没被炒
When I want to fire you, you won’t have to ask.
若我要炒你 不用你问我
You’ll know you’re fired!
你自会知道已经被炒
The man’s mad.
那家伙是疯子
Giovanni, it’s Joe Bradley.
吉瓦尼 是乔·布拉德利
Now, listen carefully. I want you to hurry up to my place
现在你听清楚 快去我的房♥间
and see if there’s somebody there asleep.
看有没有人在睡觉
Say, Mr. Joe, I look.
乔先生 我说
You wait.
你等等
Mr. Joe?
乔先生
Yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah. Tell me. Tell me.
好 好 怎么样
Giovanni, I love you. Now, listen.
吉瓦尼 我爱你 听好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!