Just, now, lie back.
现在快休息一下
Can I keep just one light on?
只开一盏灯行吗
Of course.
当然可以
Best thing I know
现在最重要的
is to do exactly what you wish for a while.
是让你随心所欲
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢 医生
The General! Doctor, quick!
上将 医生 快来看看
I’m perfectly all right.
我没事
Good night, ma’am.
晚安 公主
Good night, ma’am. Good night, Doctor.
晚安 公主 晚安 医生
Bet 500.
赌五百
500. How many?
我跟 多少张牌
One.
一张
I’ll take one.
我要一张
Three.
三张
Foolish boy.
傻瓜
Two for papa.
庄家要两张
500 more.
再下注五百
Without looking.
我照跟
500, and I’ll raise you 1,000.
我跟 还大你一千
Two pairs.
两对牌
I got three shy little sevens.
我有三张七点
A nervous straight. Come home, you fools.
同花顺 我赢光你们的 傻瓜
Look at that. 6,500.
6500里拉
Not bad. That’s 10 bucks.
还好 就是10美元
One more round,
再来一局
and I’m going to throw you gents right out in the snow.
你们就要清袋了
Say, what is this?
这是什么
I got to get up early.
明天我要早起
Date with Her Royal Highness,
约见了公主
who will graciously pose for some pictures.
她会拍照
What do you mean, early? My personal invitation says 11:45.
什么意思 早起 我的请柬说是11点45分
Couldn’t be anything to do with the fact that you’re ahead?
你赢了钱就想走吗
It could.
有可能
It works out fine for me. This is my last 5,000,
我无所谓 我只剩五千里拉
and you hyenas are not gonna get it. Thanks a lot, Irving.
你们休想得到 谢谢 艾文
Yeah, see you at Annie’s little party in the morning.
明天在记者会见
Ciao, Joe. Yeah, ciao.
再见 乔 再见
Good night, Joe.
晚安 乔
All right, a little seven card stud.
好了 再来一局
Okay with me.
我没事
So happy.
真开心
How are you this evening?
你好吗
Hey, wake up.
醒醒
Thank you very much. Delighted.
谢谢
Wake up.
醒醒
No, thank you.
不 谢了
Charmed.
幸会
Charmed, too.
幸会
You may sit down.
你可以坐下了
I think you’d better sit up.
你快起来
You’re much too young to get picked up by the police.
否则警♥察♥会抓你
Police? Yep. Police.
警♥察♥ 是的 警♥察♥
2:15 and back here to change. 2:45.
2点15分回来更衣 2点45分
You know, people who can’t handle liquor shouldn’t drink it.
没酒量的人就不该喝酒
If I were dead and buried and I heard your voice”
“我死后还会听见你的声音””
beneath the sod my heart of dust would still rejoice.”
“我在墓中的灵魂依然欢欣””
Do you know that poem?
你听过这首诗吗
What do you know?
真有意思
You’re well read, well dressed,
你学识好 衣着光鲜
snoozing away in a public street.
却在街头打盹
Would you care to make a statement?
你有何解释
What the world needs is a return to sweetness and decency
世界需要的是给友善正直的
in the souls of its young men and.
青年人回报
Yeah, I couldn’t agree with you more, but.
这个我绝对同意 但是
Get yourself some coffee. You’ll be all right.
你快喝点咖啡吧 你会没事的
Look, you take the cab.
你搭这部车
Come on, climb in the cab and go home.
快 上车 回家去
So happy. You got any money?
真开心 你有钱吗
Never carry money.
从不带钱
That’s a bad habit.
那是个坏习惯
All right. I’ll drop you off. Come on.
好了 我送你一程 来吧
It’s a taxi!
是出租车
Well, it’s not the Super Chief.
不是特快火车
Where are we going?
你们要去哪里
Where do you live?
你住在哪里
Colosseum.
圆型剧场
Now, come on. You’re not that drunk.
拜托 你不是烂醉
You’re so smart. I’m not drunk at all.
你真聪明 我根本没醉
I’m just being very happy.
只是太高兴
There, now, don’t go to sleep again. Come on.
别又睡着了
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里
Okay. Look, now, where do you want to go?
好吧 我们要去哪里
Where shall I take you?
我该送你去哪里
Where do you live?
你住在哪里
Come on. Come on. Where do you live?
快说 你住在哪里
Come on! Where do you live?
快说 你究竟住在哪里
Colosseum.
圆型剧场
She lives in the Colosseum.
她住在圆型剧场
Is wrong adress.
不是的
Now, look, signore, for me, it is very late night.
听着 现在已经夜深了
Wife. I have three bambino, three bambino.
我有老婆 我有三个孩子
You know bambino?
懂吗
My taxi go home. I go home, too. Together.
我要开车回家了
Via Margutta 51.
马古达街51号♥
Via Margutta 51.
马古达街51号♥
Here is Via Margutta 51.
马古达街51号♥
I am very happy.
我很开心
1,000 lira.
一千里拉
One, two, three, four mille.
一 二 三 四千里拉
Okay.
好吧
For me?
给我的
Okay, okay. Now, look.
好了 好了 听着
Take a little bit of that. Yeah?
我已多付了一点钱 好吧
Take her wherever she wants to go.
送她想去的地方
Good night.
晚安
No, no, no, no. All right, look.
不行 不行 好了 听着
As soon as she wakes up, see,
等她醒过来了
she’ll tell you where she wants to go, okay?
她就会告诉你她要去哪了 好吗
My taxi is not for sleep.
我的车不是旅店
My taxi. No sleep. Understand? You understand?
我的车不是用不睡觉的 你明白吗
Look, pal. This is not my problem, see?
朋友 这不是我的问题
I never see her before. Okay.
我根本不认识她 是的
Is not your problem. Is not my problem.
这不是你的问题 也不是我的
What you want? You don’t want girl, yeah?
那你想怎么样 你不想要这女孩
Me don’t want girl.
那我也不想
Police! Maybe she want girl.
警♥察♥ 交给她就行
Okay, okay, okay.
好了 好了 好了
So happy. So happy.
真开心 真开心
I ought to have my head examined.
我该去验脑
Is this the elevator?
这是电梯吗
It’s my room.
这是我的房♥间
I’m terribly sorry to mention it, but the dizziness is getting worse.
别见怪 但我的头越来越晕
Can I sleep here?
可以睡在这里吗
That’s the general idea.
正有此意
Can I have a silk nightgown with rosebuds on it?
有玫瑰花蕾的睡袍吗
I’m afraid you’ll have to rough it tonight, in these.
恐怕今晚你要将就一下了
Pajamas!
睡衣
Sorry, honey, but I haven’t worn a nightgown in years.
抱歉 亲爱的 我多年没穿过睡袍了
Will you help me get undressed, please?
请你帮我宽衣吧