《驯龙高手:归家》
这是亲衣节期间的博克
This is New Berk at Snoggletog.
亲衣节是一年中最好的日子
The greatest time of the year.
灯火闪闪 猎歌♥声声
The lights. The hunting songs.
年货买♥♥买♥♥
The holiday shopping.
牦牛奶酒喝喝
The Yaknog shooters.
-再来一轮 -我要双份
– Another round! – Make mine a double!
唯一缺少的东西 是龙
The only thing missing, was dragons.
龙和维京人
It’s been ten years since
分居两地已经有十年了
Vikings and dragons agreed to live apart.
但这并不意味着我们忘记了会飞的朋友们
But that doesn’t mean we’ve forgotten our flying friends.
诺芬克 最棒的是
And the best part of it all, Nuffink,
-我会在亲衣节前夜 -做什么
– was on Snoggletog Eve… – Yeah?
给无牙仔做它最爱的晚饭
I’d make Toothless his favourite meal.
-是什么 -湖鳟
– What was it? – Lake trout.
-嗯嗯 -配菜是海鳟
– Yeah? – with a side of Sea trout.
-还有呢 -最下面是河鳟
– Yeah? – on a bed of Brook Trout.
我们都爱吃鳟鱼
We all like trout.
就算它离开了
Even though he’s gone,
我还是会给它做
I still make it for him.
很多家庭都会这么做
A lot of families do stuff like this.
这让我们铭记心中所爱
It keeps our loved ones in our hearts,
即使他们远在天边
even though they’re far away.
所以 你愿意和我一起去抓鱼吗
So, wanna help me catch some fish?
当然愿意 我们一起喂饱无牙仔
Good on yea. We gonna feed Toothless.
我不需要鱼竿 爸爸
I don’t need a fishing pole, Dad.
我会用我小小的头撞晕小小的鱼
I’ll just butt the wee fishes with my own wee head.
快来 诺芬克 一起为无牙仔抓点小零食
Come on, Nuffink. Let’s get Toothless a snack.
我们期待着能为龙准备一场传统大餐
We were excited about making a traditional dragon feast.
可我备受打击
And then it hit me.
并不是所有人都想这样
Not everyone was on board.
耶 可以用
Yes, it worked.
欣风 你在做什么
Zephyr. What are you doing?
测试我的防龙系统
Testing my dragon defense system.
你和新博克的大人们
You and all the grown ups
都在为龙准备小零食
in New Berk are leaving them snacks.
它们要是出现了怎么办
What if one shows up?
那很好啊 我们爱龙
That would be great. We love dragons.
为什么 它们是怪物
Why? They’re monsters.
我在阁楼找到了这个
I found this in the attic.
是爷爷的
It was grandpa’s.
你为什么从没告诉过我关于龙的真♥相♥
How come you never told us the truth about dragons?
我们说了啊 龙很棒
But we did. Dragons are wonderful, they’re our friends.
它们是我们的朋友
But we did. Dragons are wonderful, they’re our friends.
告诉我 它们大吗
Tell me this, are they giant?
-大啊 -有锋利的牙齿 会喷火
– Well, yeah. – Razor sharp teeth, breathe fire?
-是这样 -利爪呢
– I supposed so. – Claws?
-有的 -你的腿怎么没的
– That’d be yes. – What happened to your leg?
我就知道
That’s what I thought.
我们还是不要用鱼吸引它们来了吧
Maybe we don’t leave fish snacks around to attract them,
因为你们知道谁不想成为龙的甜点吗
cause you know who doesn’t want to be dragon dessert?
我
Me.
诺芬克 你想成为龙的甜点吗
Nuffink, do you want to be dessert for a dragon?
我不想
Me thinks I don’t.
一起屠龙吧
Let’s kill the dragons!
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
我们的祖先怕龙
Our ancestors were terrified
是因为他们不了解龙
of dragons because they didn’t know them.
阿斯特丽德 我们不能让孩子们重蹈覆辙
Astrid, we can not let our kids go down that road.
还记得小时候我们在老博克
Remember when we were kids, back in Old Berk,
办的表演会吗
how we use to put on that pageant at Snoggletog.
记得 可好玩了
Oh yeah. Those were fun.
我们再办个表演会怎么样
What if we brought the pageant back?
让新博克的孩子们看看
We showed the children of New Berk
人类和龙是怎么成为朋友的
how humans and dragons became friends?
好主意
That’s a great idea.
但是离亲衣节只有四天了
But we’ve only got four days until Snoggletog.
如果不算黑死星期五的话 只有三天
Three, if you don’t count Black Plague Friday.
是啊 什么事都办不成
Yeah, nothing gets done.
大家都忙着买♥♥买♥♥买♥♥和咳嗽
Everybody’s just shopping and coughing.
我觉得能行
I think we could do this.
我们去找戈伯聊聊
Let’s talk to Gobber.
你打中我了
You got me.
这孩子还挺禁打
Kid can take a hit.
-你还好吗 -没事 没事
– Hey, are you OK? – Yeah, yeah.
只是说起龙的事
Just, all this talk of dragons,
让我有点想他
kinda makes me miss him.
过节的时候尤其如此
It’s hard at the holidays, you know.
我想知道无牙仔有没有想过我
I wonder if Toothless ever misses me?
打他的鼻子
Hit his nose.
棒耶 我得两分了
Yeah. It’s two for me.
你们这群倒霉孩子
Curse ye hellions!
竟敢亵渎伟大的斯托里克的雕像
How dare ye desecrate the statue of Stoick the Vast?
-谁啊 -斯托里克
– Who? – Stoick.
博克史上最勇敢的维京人
The bravest Viking in the history of Berk.
维京的”京”[王者]有他写的一笔
He put the “King” In Viking.
我亲爱的老伙计 我很想你
Oh my dear mate. I miss you so.
还记得那次我俩在肉食店
Remember the time we were at that meat house
有两个西哥特人打赌
and those two Visigoths wagered
我受不了把左手肘
I couldn’t hold my left elbow
放进热锅里煮五分钟吗
in a boiling pot of grill for 5 minutes?
美好的时光啊
Good times.
咳咳 戈伯
Ahem. Gobber.
嘿 孩子们
Hey, kids.
我在和你父亲的雕像说话
I was just talking to a statue
就好像他站在我面前一样
of your father as if he were really here.
镇上的孩子都忘了斯托里克 我好伤心
It pains me how the wee ones of this town have forgotten Stoick.
我知道 欣风还害怕龙
I know. And Zephyr is afraid of dragons.
所以我们想重办亲衣节表演会
That’s why we want to bring back the Snoggletog Pageant.
你们走运了
You’re in luck.
这是我为上一届表演会写的剧本
The script I wrote for the last pageant.
去死吧 灵魂扭曲的邪恶野兽
Die, you evil beasts with twisted souls.
维京人会永生永世在你们的血里畅游
Vikings will forever swim in rivers of your blood.
这样不好吧
That’s nasty.
这剧本已经过时了
This has not aged well.
我们可能得重新写了
We may need to start from scratch.
不如写人和龙怎么和平共处
Why don’t we show when everything changed?
那真是太好了
Oh that would be fantastic.
比如我遇见无牙仔 还有
Like when I met Toothless and…
还可以更宏大点 亲爱的
Maybe more big picture, Honey.
讲所有维京人和龙成为朋友的故事
When all Vikings and dragons became friends.
阿斯特丽德 我喜欢这个
Oh, Astrid, I love that.
我马上开始写
I’ll start writing immediately.
我们需要的正是这些
This is going to be just what we need
来纪念我们和龙的友谊 当然
to honour our friendship with dragons and of course…
还有我最好的朋友
my great friend,
斯托里克
Stoick.
好吧
Okay.
小嗝嗝
Hiccup,
我整晚都没睡
I’ve been up all night.
这只是初稿
It’s just the first draft,
但老实说
but I’m gonna be honest,
这太棒了
it’s brilliant!
无牙仔
Toothless?
很棒 对吧
Pretty great, right?
像极了
Amazing!
等一下
Wait a minute,
我有个主意
I’ve got an idea.
我们应该在表演会上用这个
We should use this for the pageant.
呃 这
Well, yeah, that’s..
这