待会儿拷问他
We could torture him.
他是联邦调查局的人
He’s FBI.
他已经退休了
He’s retired.
没想到
That doesn’t count.
我曾经被拷问过
I was tortured once.
我可不喜欢这样
I didn’t like it.
你知道他们怎么对我的吗
You know what the fucked up thing is?
他们把我左边的睾丸给割了
They tore out my left nut.
那事以后我就完全变了
That sort of turned me off of the whole thing.
我们该怎么处置他
What should we do with him?
让我们吃了他
Let’s go eat about it.
嗨 白雪公主 看好那头猪
Hey Snow White, watch that fucking pig.
低点 他们会让我们走的
Just lay low. They’ll leave us alone.
她妈的
What the fuck?!
我不喜欢军队
I don’t like military.
出去
Get out.
– 我们为什么停下来 – 我们不能再往前了
-Why are we stopping? -We can’t go further.
– 为什么不行 – 看那边 有政♥变♥
-Why not? -Look out there. It’s a coup d’etat!
我她妈的看不见 我没眼睛
I can’t see, fuck-mook! I have no eyes.
那么给我他妈的听着
Well, then listen to it, fucker!
军队正在接管政♥权♥ 全她妈的乱了
The military’s throwing over the presidency. All hell’s broken loose.
你朋友现在该出去了
You guys have to get out now.
留着你的钱 我可不想再动了
Keep your money because I’m not moving one inch.
她妈的 那现在怎么办
Fuck!. Nowwhat?
– 知道穿甲弹吗 – 嗯
-Do you know armor-piercing bullets? -Yeah.
这些更厉害
These are much better.
你这一生最想要什么
What do you want in life?
正确的选择
Good choice.
– 准备好了吗 – 好了
-You ready? -Yeah.
好 出发
Okay, let’s go!
这里不再安全了 我们走吧
It’s no longer safe to be here. Let’s go.
你和马尔克斯将军有会议
You have a meeting with Gen. MarQuez, sir.
你需要保护
It feels like you need some protection, sir.
你们是谁
Who are you guys?
墨西哥人的儿子
Sons of Mexico, sir.
我们在房♥子前面了吗
Are we in front of the building?
是的
Okay.
好了孩子
This is it, kid.
我听不到你在跑
I don’t hear you running.
他们为什么要让我死 我只想帮他们
Why would they want me dead? I’ve done nothing but help them.
你在说什么 给你看件东西
What are you talking about? Let me show you something.
看 那边 看见了吗
Look out.there!!. You see?
别太靠近了 总统先生
Well, don’t look too close, presidente.
你的人♥民♥在外面为你而战 你知道吗
But your people are out there fighting for you, you understand?
把夹克脱了
Take off your jacket.
– 这个也脱 – 是的
-This also? -Yes.
把这个穿上
Put this on.
这是什么 酬金
What is this, payoff?
杀你的
This is money someone paid to kill you.
现在是救你的 总统先生
And now it’s money to save your life, presidente.
这边 给自己来点酒
Here, get some tequila for yourself.
离开的时候把门锁上
Leave here and lock the door.
卡罗来纳州
Carolina?
她死了
She died.
你的女儿
Your daughter?
她死了
She died.
你呢
and you?
死了
Dead.
我呢
and l?
活的好好的
Alive and well.
在地狱
In hell.
一切都在它该在的地方
Everything in its place…
你她妈的
You fucking little monkey.
站起来
Stand up.
看到什么中意的了吗
See anything you like?
没有
No.
你还记得一个叫阿丘利塔的吗
Do you remember a man named Archuleta?
怎么了
Why?
我介绍你认识特工豪尔赫·拉米雷斯
I present to you Special Agent Jorge Ramirez.
你折磨并杀了我的搭档阿丘利塔
You tortured and murdered Agent Archuleta. He was my partner.
他还是我的朋友
He was also my friend.
特工拉米雷斯 你必须遵守规定
Agent Ramirez, you have to follow certain rules.
我已经退休了
Oh, I’m retired.
规定对我不再有用
Rules don’t apply to me any more than they do to you.
– 钱伯斯 – 是的
-Mr. Chambers. -Yes, sir.
你打算一直站在那儿吗
You’re just going to stand there?
我怕一旦我♥干♥别的会让你付额外的钱
I’m afraid anything but standing’s gonna cost you extra.
我没有别的选择
You leave me no choice.
你找到了吗
Did you get your man?
找到其中一个
One of them.
如果这还不算内部合作 我不知道什么才算
If that isn’t interagency cooperation, I just don’t know what is.
再见
See you later.
去死
Fuck you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我不知道
I don’t know.
会好的
You will be.
你这一生最想要的是什么
What do you want in life?
自♥由♥
To be free…
简单
Simple.

No.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!