他们是谁
Who are they?
音乐家
Musicians.
怎么这么重
Why so heavy?
带扩音的
Built in amplifier.
弹点什么
Play something.
好吧
All right.
我们走
Let’s go.
我还担心你们不会弹 你在开玩笑
-I was afraid you couldn’t play. -Are you kidding?
我们寻找的是
What we are looking for is support
这个国家人♥民♥的支持
from the people of this state.
一个人是能作很多事
A man can do a lot alone,
但是如果有人♥民♥在后面支持他 他会作的更好
but he can do better with his people backing him.
我想知道我们这么做能拿到多少报酬
I wonder how much we’re getting paid for this shit.
无所求才能无敌 巴斯塔德
A man who wants nothing is invincible, cabron.

Hey.
你告诉他这是他最后的晚餐了吗
Are you gonna tell him that this is his last meal?
你想听首特别的歌♥吗
Is there a particular song you would like to hear?
我们刚才为总统演奏 得到的报酬连半杯酒都买♥♥不起
We just played for el presidente, I can’t buy half a tequila with this shit!
这代表荣誉
It was meant as an honor.
她妈的荣誉
Fuck honor.
我们需要的是钱 钱明天即有 每个人都有足够的
-We need money. -The score’s tomorrow. Enough for all.
哪怕是你 洛伦佐
Even for you, Lorenzo.
你怎么突然对钱感兴趣 你到底是为了什么
Why are you suddenly interested in the score? What’s in it for you?
报仇
Only revenge.
被耽搁很久了
Much delayed revenge.
练习去
Go practice.
练习
Practice?
演奏还是射击
Playing or shooting?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我可不想动脑子 我只管喝酒
I don’t think.. I drink.
喂 正在跟踪拜地厥
-Yeah, hello. -Been following Barillo…
– 和格瓦拉医生 奥 拉米雷斯先生 不再退休了
-…and the good Dr. Guevera. -Oh, Agent Ramirez, no longer retired.
欢迎回来 我还没看到有非法活动
-Good man. Welcome to the fold. -I haven’t seen illegal activities yet.
只有格瓦拉医生在安排
Only that Dr. Guevera is scheduled for a medical procedure…
在11月2号♥的手术
…on November 2.
祭日 就是明天
The Day of the Dead. That’s tomorrow.
还确认了一名集团分子叫比利·钱伯斯
Also identified a member of the group as Billy Chambers.
一个逃犯 我们准备抓他了
A fugitive. We’ve been wanting to pick him up for some time now.
比利·钱伯斯 你确定
Billy Chambers? Yeah. You sure?
我用警徽跟你打赌 好吧
-Bet my badge on it. -Well…
不管他们要作什么 我可以跟你保证
…whatever they’re up to, I can guarantee you…
明天有事发生
…that it’s going to happen tomorrow.
所以我建议你 明天会有什么事
-So I suggest you– -What’s going down tomorrow?
一有机会 你就上
If you see an opening, take it.
你知道些什么 还不够 进去
-What do you know? -Not enough. Get inside.
我什么都没有
I’ve got nothing.
我要上了 我什么都没有
I gotta get in. I got nothing.
得作些什么 我该怎么办
Try to make a move. I don’t have a move to make.
笨蛋 到底该干什么
What are you gonna do, stupid?
比利·钱伯斯开始行动
Billy Chambers is on the move.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
你去买♥♥玉米饼
You’re buying a taco.
这太容易了
This is too easy.
其他人在哪儿
Where are the other guys?
这是个圈套
This is a setup.
象是圈套
It smells like a setup.
我上了
I’m making my move.
比利·钱伯斯
Billy Chambers.
看谁在问了 我就知道是你
-Well, that depends who’s asking. -I thought that was you.
让我替你付吧 奥 谢谢
-Here, let me pay for this. -Oh, well, thanks.
奥 她妈的
Oh, goddamn it.
真的吗 是真的
-ls that real? -Yes, it is.
她妈的 你们怎么这么久才动手
Goddamn. What took you boys so long?
嗨 朋友
Whoa, hey, friend.
你不需要这样
You ain’t gonna need that.
不管你相不相信 我并不打算逃
Believe it or not, man, I’m not ready to go.
让我们去那边谈
Let’s talk overthere.
在你后面
After you.
我只是想离开这儿
Man, I just wanna get out of here.
我一直在逃 最后在墨西哥
I’ve been on the run, hiding out here down in Mexico…
藏了8年
…for the last eight goddamn years.
最近4年我替犯罪集团做事
And I’ve been working for this here cartel for the last four.
我什么都没得到 除了身上这些
I ain’t got shit. All I got is what I’m wearing on my back.
我哪儿也不能去
I can’t go nowhere. Sort of got me by the balls, you know?
豪尔赫·拉米雷斯
Jorge Ramirez.
你现在将得到联邦调查局的监管和保护
I’ll take you in under the FBl’s supervision and protection…
直到我们带你回国 回国以后你会被依法起诉
…until we can take you back, where you will be prosecuted for your crimes.
在美国 在美国
-ln the U.S.? -ln the U.S.
我替犯罪集团作的事
The things that I’ve had to do for the goddamn cartel are…
– 是见不得光的 – 你不知道拜地厥在干什么吗
-…unspeakable. -You don’t know what Barillo’s up to?
我是他的亲信
I’m close to the man.
很亲近
I’m real close.
但是他不相信任何人
But he don’t let nobody in, that cocksucker.
你能带他接近拜地厥吗
Can you get him close to Barillo?

Him?
我需要你的帮忙
I need your help.
那你带我从这儿出去
Then you get me out of here.
好的 我会带你走
Then I’ll get you out of here.
还有他
Him too.
还有他
Him too.
犯罪集团无处不在
There’s cartel on every corner.
金沙告诉我你复杂保护
Sands told me you handle protection.
我不再替金沙做事了
I don’t work for Sands anymore.
因为我是个墨西哥人 只要想作 就能去做
And since I’m a Mexican, I can do whatever I want.
我也不再替金沙做事了
Then I guess I don’t work for Sands neither.
再见 你的头有人悬赏
-Goodbye. -There’s a price on your head.
我准备收钱 你为什么不告诉拜地厥你知道的
I’m going to collect. Why don’t you just tell Barillo everything you know.
也许那样他只会剁了你的手
And then maybe he’ll just cut off your hands.
如果我说不呢
And if I don’t?
你认识我在你老家杀的那个老头子吗
You know that old man I killed in your village?
接下来就会是整个村子
What if your whole village was next?
你要杀他们
Would you kill them?
我 他们会这样的
Me? They certainly would.
看来我别无选择
Then I guess I have no choice…
只能把你们全杀了
…but to kill you all.

You…
是最后一个
…are last.
这会让他老实几天
That should put him out for a few days…
作些恶梦
…and give him some nasty dreams.
你应该手指放松点
You have to relax your fingers.
音乐是单纯的 从灵魂里流出
Music is pure, from one’s soul.
如果灵魂是单纯的 音符也会是自♥由♥的
If the soul is pure, the music flows free.
如果灵魂不纯呢
And if the soul isn’t pure?
那你就会象个笨蛋在练习
Then you must practice like a motherfucker.
我介绍你
I present to you…
Senor 库库奎
…Senor Cucuy.
把这个贱♥人♥给我赶出去
Get this condescending ass out of here.
你要我把他手给废了吗
You want me to break his fingers?
我要你把它剁下来
No. I want you to chop them off.
我是开玩笑的 我不是
-I was just making a joke. -I wasn’t.
请坐
Sit, please.
那么
So…
你把吉他歌♥手
…you are the man who brought us…
给我们带来了
…the Mariachi.
我替金沙先生做事的
The man I work for, Mr. Sands…
他要用他去杀马尔克斯将军
…he is using the Mariachi to kill Gen. MarQuez.
你想加入我们
So you want to join us…
是这样的
…here’s how it works.
有诱饵 才有交易
There is the bait. There is the trade.
所谓恩恩相报
A favor for a favor.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!