I could give you a couple of hundred pages of mine
然后您可以告诉我您认为它写得怎么样
and you could tell me what you think.
我对评论不在行
I’m not much of a critic.
嗯 我只是想
Well, I just thought…
噢 瞧瞧我 你说不定会认为我这里从来就没来过客人
Oh, look at me. You’d think I’d never had a guest before!
你想来杯热可可吗
Would you like a nice hot cup of cocoa?
不 说真的 我不
No, really, I don’t…
这不麻烦
It’s no trouble.
是己经弄好了的
There’s some already made.
你一个人住在这里想必很孤单吧
Must get lonely, livin’ out here all by yourself.
嗯 我总是说 若你不能独处
Well, I always say, if you can’t enjoy your own company
又如何同别人相处呢
you’re not fit company for anyone else.
嗯 你说得很有道理
Well, you’ve got a point there.
给你的
Here you are.
噢 谢谢 威尔克斯女士
Well, thanks, Miss Wilkes,
但我不想再耽误你的时间了
but I don’t want to take up any more of your time.
我最好还是走了
I best be goin’.
不过你甚至都还没有尝一下你的那杯可可呢
But you didn’t even taste your cocoa.
我肯定它的味道会相当好 不过我真的该回去了
I’m sure it’s wonderful, but I really should be gettin’ back.
如果您不介意 或许我
If you wouldn’t mind, perhaps I could
找时间改日再来拜访你
pay you another visit sometime.
那我会很高兴的 现在您该认识路了
I’d be delighted, now that you know the way.
威尔克斯女士
Miss Wilkes?
威尔克斯女士 你没事吧
Miss Wilkes, are you all right?
我在这儿
Here!
在这里 我在下面
Here! I’m down here!
我在下面
I’m down here!
谢尔顿先生
Mr. Sheldon?
别难过了 保罗
Don’t feel bad, Paul.
这是迟早都要发生的事
It was bound to happen sooner or later.
这是个预兆
It’s a sign.
你看 我已经知道自己为什么被选中来救你的命了
You see, I’ve known for some time why I was chosen to save you.
我们俩注定就是要永远在一起的
You and I were meant to be together forever.
不过现在我们俩留在在这个世界的时间必须得结束了
But now our time in this world must end.
但是不用担心 保罗
But don’t worry, Paul.
我已经做好了必要的准备
I’ve prepared for what must be done.
我在枪里放了两颗子弹 一颗是你的 一颗是我的
I put two bullets in my gun, one for you and one for me.
亲爱的 这将是多么美妙啊
Darling, it’ll be so beautiful.
巫师牌®
木炭助燃剂
你品尝的是食物 而不是燃料
不用害怕
Now don’t be afraid.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你说的对 我们注定就是要在一起的(恶心死自己)
And you’re right. We are meant to be together.
我也知道我们必须得死
And I know we must die.
但是必须得让米瑟瑞活着
But it must be so that Misery can live.
我们能让米瑟瑞永远的活下去
We have the power to give Misery eternal life.
我们必须完成这本书
We must finish the book.
但是没时间了 很快其他人就会赶来的
But the time is now. Soon others will come.
它就快完成了
It’s almost finished.
等到黎明时
By dawn
我们就能让米瑟瑞重新回到这个世界
we’ll be able to give Misery back to the world.
我去给你弄些吃的
I’ll fix you something to eat.
(三天三夜)(米瑟瑞在哭)
保罗 我都快迷死了
Paul, I’m dying!
她最终是同伊安还是同温德松在一起
Does she wind up with Ian or Windthorne?
你马上就能知道
You’ll know very soon.
我刚开始看最后一章
I’ve just started the last chapter.
你知道 当我完成的时候 我希望一切都是完美的
You know, when I finish, I’d like everything to be perfect.
我会需要三样东西
I’ll need three things.
什么东西
What things?
你是说你不知道吗
You mean you don’t know?
我开玩笑而已 傻瓜
I was foolin’, silly.
你需要一支香烟 你曾经吸烟不过戒掉了
You need a cigarette, because you used to smoke but you quit,
除了当你写完一本书的时候 你才会抽上一支
except when you finish a book, and you have just one.
还有点烟用的火柴
And the match is to light it
你还要一杯香槟 唐-裴利农牌的
and you need one glass of champagne, Dom Perignon.
没错 唐-裴利农牌的
Dom Perignon it is.
安妮 安妮
Annie, Annie?
什么事 保罗
Yes, Paul?
我快写完了
I’m almost done.
噢 保罗 这简直太浪漫了
Oh, Paul, this is so romantic!
伊安同温德松为了娶米瑟瑞而进行决斗
Ian and Windthorne dueling for the right to Misery’s hand.
是伊安赢了吗 可别告诉我
Does Ian win? Don’t tell me.
是温德松赢了 是这样吗
It’s Windthorne, right?
你一分钟内就会知道所有的答案
You’ll know everything in a minute.
去把香槟拿来
Get the champagne.
我做得还好吗
Did I do good?
你做得非常完美
You did perfect.
只有一件事例外
Except for one thing.
这次我们要两只杯子
This time we’ll need two glasses.
噢 保罗
Oh, Paul.
想想吧 这么多年来
Remember how, for all those years
一直都没有人知道谁才是米瑟瑞的生父
nobody knew who Misery’s real father was?
或者他们能否重聚
Or if they’d ever be reunited?
答案全部都在这里
It’s all right here.
她最终是嫁给伊安 还是温德松
Does she finally marry Ian, or will it be Windthorne?
也全都在这里
It’s all right here.
保罗 你不能这样
Paul, you can’t!
为什么不能 我从你那里学的
Why not? I learned it from you.
不 不 不要 米瑟瑞 不要毁掉我的米瑟瑞
No, no, no! Not Misery! Not my Misery!
不 不要毁掉我的米瑟瑞
No! Not my Misery!
我要杀了你 你这个撒谎的贱♥人♥
I’m gonna kill you, you lying cocksucker!
来呀 你想拿回它吗 你想要吗 吃下去吧
Here, you want it? You want it? Eat it!
吃到噎死你 你这个恶心 变♥态♥的疯子
Eat it till you choke, you sick, twisted fuck!
一年半之后
这就是第一本(书名:J.飞利浦 史东的高等教育)
This is it. The very first copy.
我听说时代杂♥志♥对这本书的评论好像不错
The word I’m getting is the Times review is gonna be a love letter.
那还是第一次
That’ll be a first.
我在时代周刊和新闻周刊的联络人告诉我他们都极力赞扬这部作品
And my contacts at Time and Newsweek tell me they’re both raves.
不要笑 但这还是第一次
And don’t laugh, but for the first time
我觉得你会获得什么奖项
I think you’ve got a shot at some prizes.
很好
Great.
我原本以为你会很激动
I thought you’d be thrilled.
你终于被认真看待了
You’re being taken seriously.
我很高兴评论家们喜欢它
I’m delighted the critics are liking it
同样我希望读者们也喜欢
and I hope the people like it, too.
但那时我为自己写的
But I wrote it for me.
别当我疯了 不过
Now, don’t think I’m completely nuts, but…
以某种方式来说 安妮 威尔克斯
In some way, Annie Wilkes,
以及那整段经历
that whole experience,
确实给了我帮助
helped me.
保罗 既然你提起她
Paul, since you brought her up
我得问你一下否则我会被逐出经纪人联会
I have to ask you this or I’ll be drummed out of the agents’ union.
要是把在那间屋子里发生的事情写成一部纪实文学你觉得怎样
How would you feel about a non-fiction book about what went on in that house?
噢 马修 如果我不是这么了解你 我会认为你提议
Gee, Marcia, if I didn’t know you better, I’d think you were suggesting
要我发掘自己这一生中最为恐怖的经历出来
I dredge up the worst horror of my life
只是为了让我们能够赚几个钱
just so we can makea few bucks.
我还以为你已经摆脱那件事了
I thought you were over it.
我不知道是否有人可以完全忘掉那样的事情
I don’t know if anyone could ever totally get over something like that.
这很奇怪
It’s weird.
虽然我知道她死了
Even though I know she’s dead,
不过我偶尔仍会想起她
I still think about her once in a while.
对不起 我并非想要打扰你们 但您就是保罗 谢尔顿吗
Excuse me. I don’t mean to bother you, but are you Paul Sheldon?
是的
Yes.
我只想告诉您我是您的头号♥书迷
I just want to tell you I’m your number-one fan.
你真好
That’s very sweet of you.
♪I’ll be seeing you
♪In all the old familiar places
♪That this heart of mine embraces
♪All day through
♪In that small cafe
♪The park across the way
♪The children’s carousel
♪The chestnut trees
♪The wishin’ well
♪I’ll be seeing you
♪In every lovely summer’s day
♪In every thing that’s light and gay
♪I’ll always think of you that way
♪I’ll find you In the morning sun
♪And when the night is new
♪I’ll be looking at the moon
♪But I’ll be seeing you
♪I’ll be seeing you
♪In every lovely summer’s day
♪I’ll be seeing you in every thing that’s light and gay
♪I’ll always think of you that way
♪I’ll find you In the morning sun
♪And when the night is new
♪I’ll be looking at the moon
♪But I’ll be seeing you