I’m gonna play my records all day long, to inspire you.
他一直都是我的最爱
He’s my all-time favorite.
安妮
Annie.
今晚你能同我共进晚餐吗
Would you have dinner with me tonight?
为了庆祝米瑟瑞的归来
To celebrate Misery’s Return.
没有你的帮助我是办不到的
I couldn’t have done it without you.
保罗
Paul.
这真是一种荣幸
It would be an honor.
不 他不在这里
No, he’s not here.
我不知道他在什么地方
I don’t know where he is.
他从来都不跟我做任何解释
He never tells me anything anymore.
很可能他在外面什么地方有了外遇吧
He’s probably out havin’ an affair somewhere.
等等 他回来了
Wait a minute. He’s comin’ in now.
是金 泰勒
It’s Jim Taylor.
他想知道你跟谁有外遇
He wants to know who you’re havin’ an affair with.
金 你好吗 有什么事吗
Hello, Jim. What’s doin’?
金 这我们以前在电♥话♥中就说过了
Jim, we’ve been through this before.
只要你把长椅伸出你的店门
If you’re gonna have benches out in front of your store
人们就会坐在上面
people are gonna want to sit on ’em.
当然 我也不喜欢他
Well, I don’t like him, either,
但我不会走过去
but I’m not gonna come over there
叫他离开
and tell him to move.
替我问候丹尼斯 再见
Give my best to Denise. Bye.
嗯 不论她是谁 她一定很爱看书
Well, whoever she is, she sure likes to read a lot.
维吉尼亚 你觉得我仍旧”精力“充沛真是令我受宠若惊
Virginia, I’m flattered that you think I’ve got that much energy.
我认为即便我找不到保罗 谢尔顿
I figured that if I can’t find Paul Sheldon,
但起码我能查出他到底在写什么
at least I can find out what he wrote about.
你想查出什么
What do you expect to find?
一个人在暴风雪中开车驶下悬崖的故事
A story about a guy who drove his car off a cliff in a snowstorm?
你看 又在对我进行嘲讽
You see, it’s just that kind of sarcasm
不过这也让我们的婚姻相当刺♥激♥
that’s given our marriage real spice.
♪I’ll be seeing you
♪In all the old familiar places
我希望你会喜欢
I hope you like it.
看上去棒极了
It looks wonderful.
你也一样
So do you.
我从没吃过这么好吃的肉糕 你是怎么做的
I’ve never had meatloaf this good. What do you do to it?
我的秘诀就是从来都用新鲜的西红柿 而不是罐头里的
My secret is I only use fresh tomatoes, never canned.
此外为了增加一些口感
And to give it that little extra zip,
我将斯帕姆午餐肉同碎牛肉混合在一起
I mix in some Spam with the ground beef.
在纽约的餐厅里可吃不到这些
Can’t get this in a restaurant in New York.
我们干一杯吧
Let’s have a toast.
干杯
A toast?
对 为米瑟瑞干杯
Yes. To Misery.
我来给你斟酒
Let me pour you some wine

No
为米瑟瑞干杯
To Misery.
等一下 我们得好好享受这顿晚餐 有蜡烛吗
Wait. Let’s do this right. Do you have any candles?
我不知道 但我想应该有
I don’t know. I think so.
我这就去找找
I’ll go look.
你是之前学过装饰还是说本身就有这个天赋呢
Did you study decorating or do you just have a flair?
噢 你真坏
Oh, you!
我不过是这些年来一直打理着这里罢了
I just picked things up over the years.
嗯 它的风格很像你
Well, it certainly says you.
你真这么认为吗
You really think so?
绝对是那样
Absolutely.
听着 如果你找不到的话 也没关系
Listen, if you can’t find any, it’s okay.
我想现在这样也已经很不错了
I just thought it’d be nice.
你不是在开玩笑吧 要是有人之前跟我说自己有一天
Are you kidding? If anyone had ever told me that one day
会在自己的家里同保罗 谢尔顿一起共进烛光晚餐
I’d be having a candlelit dinner with Paul Sheldon in my own house
那我一定得好好检查自己的两条腿
I would have checked both legs
看看别人是拿哪条在开玩笑
to see which one was bein’ pulled!
这样可以吧
Will this do?
太完美了
It’s perfect.
为米瑟瑞还有安妮 威尔克斯干杯 是她令米瑟瑞复活了
To Misery and to Annie Wilkes, who brought her back to life.
保罗 每当一想到这个我就浑身起鸡皮疙瘩
Paul, I get goose bumps every time I think about it!
天啊 我都做了什么 (难道她识破了 )
My God, what have I done?
我很抱歉 保罗!
I’m so sorry, Paul!
我把你浪漫的干杯给搞砸了
I ruined your beautiful toast!
你会原谅我吗
Will you ever forgive me?
来 我再倒一杯
Here, let me pour another one.
我们可以装作没有发生过这件事吗
Can we pretend this never happened?
为米瑟瑞干杯
To Misery.
为米瑟瑞
To Misery.
第5章
第12章
保罗 毫无疑问这是你笔下最完美的米瑟瑞
Paul, this is positively the best Misery you’ve ever written.
第19章
这是你的药
Here’s your pills.
安妮
Annie?
安妮 怎么了
Annie, what is it?

The rain.
有时候下雨会令我心情阴郁
Sometimes it gives me the blues.
当你最初来到这里的时候
When you first came here
我只爱保罗 谢尔顿你作为作家的那部分
I only loved the writer part of Paul Sheldon.
但现在我意识到自己同样也爱着他其余的部分(有肉体的啊 崩溃)
But now I know I love the rest of him, too.
我很清楚你并不爱我
I know you don’t love me.
别说你爱我
Don’t say you do.
你是那样的英俊 才华横溢 还是世人皆知的名人
You’re a beautiful, brilliant, famous man of the world
而我没有电影明星那样的模样和身材(但大妈你是影后 )
and I’m not a movie-star type.
你永远也不会了解失去一个像你这样的人对我来说是多么恐怖的事
You’ll never know the fear of losing someone like you
如果你跟我一样
if you’re someone like me.
你怎么会失去我呢
Why would you lose me?
书已经快完成了
The book’s almost finished.
你的腿也好多了
Your legs are getting better.
很快你便会想要离开
Soon you’ll be wanting to leave.
我♥干♥嘛要离开 我喜欢这儿
Why would I leave? I like it here.
你能这样说真好 不过我敢打赌这绝不是真的
That’s very kind of you, but I’ll bet it’s not altogether true.
我拿着这把枪
I have this gun.
有时我都在想着用它
Sometimes I think about using it.
我最好还是出去吧
I better go now.
说不定我会把子弹放进去
I might put bullets in it.
“有种凌驾于人类法律之上的审判”
“There is a justice higher than that of man.
“我会由他来裁决”
“I will be judged by Him.”
什么
What?
他们把米瑟瑞推上了法庭
They’re haulin’ Misery into court.
很不错
That’s nice.
有种凌驾于人类法律之上的审判
There is a justice higher than that of man.
我会由他来裁决
I will be judged by Him.
保罗 谢尔顿到底身在何处
据推测保罗 谢尔顿已经死亡
-失踪作家的汽车被发现埋在雪堆中
一路往事
本地投资银行家身亡
卡尔 威尔克斯坠楼身亡
(于父亲节怀念亲爱的爸爸)
(注意 这篇文章每个段落都是完全相同的)
护士学校最优秀的学生滚下楼梯摔死
同学们对发生这样不可思议的悲剧事件表示震惊
安妮 M 威尔克斯为护士学校赢得荣誉(书签:投给尼克松)
(注意照片下英文名为:安妮 C 威尔克斯)
(同样 文章每个段落完全相同 道具师太不专业养了)
1978年3月23日 星期一
本 地 新 闻(右上)讣告(右下)过气车王
安妮 威尔克斯进入 前高校教练在医院 在住院期间
重症监护室担任护士 经长时间医治无效死亡 受到致命袭击
退休小儿科医生在昏迷状态 威尔克斯被提名担任
下经本地医院医治无效死亡 本郡首席妇产科护士
(道具师又在变本加厉的复♥制♥文章段落 )
1984年11月1日 星期四
婴儿露西在医院艰难挣扎5周后死去
其父母为孩子的离世心碎欲绝
Elridge郡纪念医院发生第二起新生婴儿死亡事件
(方框内 Elridge郡纪念医院这起婴儿死亡原因尚未查明)
医院护士因婴儿在院中死亡而受到质询
1984年12月7日 星期五
医院育儿室再次发生婴儿死亡
妇产科护士被判入狱
“魔鬼女士”因涉嫌造成近期发生的婴儿死亡事件而被捕
欢迎到来[情牵一线]
[MAN CHATTERING ON TV]
旧时的浪漫结合现代技术
你可听到约会对象的一切亲昵细节
早上见
See you in the morning.
本来现在应该进入这个节目的尾声了
I’m supposed to lead to the finale of my show right now,
但我度过了如此美好的时光…
but I’m having such a wonderful time that I have…
保罗
Paul.

Hmm?
我知道你曾出去过
I know you’ve been out.
什么
What?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!