仍然很棒
Still got it.
危 情 十 日
♪I said, Shotgun
♪Shoot ’em for he runs now
♪Do the jerk, baby
♪Do the jerk now
♪Hey
♪Put on your red dress
♪And then you go downtown now
♪I said buy yourself a shotgun now
♪We’re gonna break it down baby now
♪We’re gonna load it up baby now
♪And then you shoot him ‘fore he runs now
♪I said, Shotgun
♪Shoot ’em ‘fore he runs now
♪Do the jerk baby
♪Do the jerk now
♪Hey
♪Put on your high-heeled shoes
♪I said we’re goin’ down here Listen to ’em play the blues
♪We’re gonna dig potatoes
♪We’re gonna pick tomatoes
♪I said, Shotgun
♪Shoot ’em ‘fore he runs now
♪Do the jerk baby
♪Do the jerk now
♪Hey
♪I said it’s Twine Time
那是什么
What’s that?
一个老朋友
An old friend.
我在翻衣柜时发现它静静的躺在那儿
I was rummaging through a closet and it was just sitting there.
它看上去不错 保罗 很有性格
It’s nice, Paul. It’s got character.
当我完成自己的第一部作品时 我就是夹着它四处寻找出版商
When I wrote my first book, I used to carry it around in this while I was looking for a publisher.
那时我是个作家
I was a writer then.
你现在还是
You’re still a writer.
但自从我写了米瑟瑞系列后就不是了
Haven’t been a writer since I got in the Misery business.
那是个很不错的系列 它还会继续推出续集的
It’s not a bad business. And it would still be growing, too.
这是初版的米瑟瑞的孩子
The first printing for Misery’s Child
是最成功的 发行量超过100万册
was the most ever. Over a million.
马修 别再说下去了
Marcia, please.
米瑟瑞 查斯顿让你负担得起女儿看牙医的费用
Misery Chastain put braces on your daughter’s teeth
还让她读完了大学
and is putting her through college,
让你买♥♥了两套房♥屋 并且让你每次听Knick的音乐会都能坐在楼上包厢里
bought you two houses and floor seats to the Knicks.
而你用什么再感谢她呢 你抛弃并杀害了她
And what thanks does she get? You go and kill her!
我从没打算让写作占据我的生活
I never meant for it to become my life.
此外要是我现在不摆脱她
And if I hadn’t gotten rid of her now,
我就会把她的故事继续没完没了的写下去
I’d have ended up writing her forever.
现在我得去科罗拉多州设法完成新书的写作了
Now I’m leaving for Colorado to try to finish the new book.
如果我能完成这部作品 我想自己墓碑上的碑文内容也就有了
If I can make this work, I might just have something I want on my tombstone.
我是你的头号♥书迷
I’m your number-one fan.
没什么可担心的
There’s nothing to worry about.
你会没事的 我会好好照顾你的
You’re gonna be just fine. I’ll take good care of you.
我是你的头号♥书迷
I’m your number-one fan.
这是什么地方
Where…
我们在银溪郡附近
We’re just outside Silver Creek.
我待了多久了
How long?
你睡了两天了 你会好起来的
You’ve been here two days. You’re gonna be okay.
我叫安妮 威尔克斯
My name is Annie Wilkes.
我的头号♥书迷
My number-one fan.
是的 没错 我还是一名护士
Yes. That’s right. I’m also a nurse.
来 把这些吃下去
Here, take these.
来吧
Here.
这是什么 – 这是Novril
What are they? – They’re called Novril.
止疼的
They’re for your pain.
谢谢你
Thank you.
为什么我不是在医院里
How come I’m not in a hospital?
暴风雪太厉害 我不能冒险把你送到那儿
The blizzard was too strong.I couldn’t risk trying to get you there.
我打电♥话♥试过 但是电♥话♥线都断了
I tried calling, but the phone lines are down.
你不要再乱动了 你需要休息
You mustn’t tire yourself. You’ve gotta rest.
你差点就没命了
You almost died.
张开嘴
Open wide.
你只要稍微动一下腿你就会叫得像是在唱歌♥剧一样 不是吗
Your legs just sing grand opera when you move, don’t they?
你的伤会好起来的 保罗 我向你保证
It’s not gonna hurt forever, Paul, I promise you.
我还可以走路吗
Will I be able to walk?
当然可以
Of course you will.
你的手臂也会没事的
And your arm will be fine, too.
之前你的肩膀严重脱臼
Your shoulder was pretty badly dislocated.
虽然有些不好处理 不过我最后还是“啪”的一下将它推回去了
It was a little stubborn, but I finally popped it back in.
让我最为感到骄傲的是治疗你的腿伤
What I’m most proud of is the work I did on those legs.
考虑到我家里条件有限
Considering what I had around the house,
不过我并不认为能有医生可以比我做得更好
I don’t think there’s a doctor who could’ve done any better.
其实没有看上去那么糟
It’s not nearly as bad as it looks.
你双腿胫骨粉碎性骨折
You have a compound fracture of the tibia in both legs,
右腿腓骨也有骨折
and the fibula in the right leg is fractured, too.
我可以听到骨头在里边移♥动♥
I could hear the bones moving,
所以你的腿最好别动
so it’s best for your legs to remain immobile.
只要道路交通恢复
And as soon as the roads open
我就把你送到医院去
I’ll take you to a hospital.
目前 你需要长时间的静养
Meantime, you’ve got a lot of recovering to do,
我认为您能在我家休养对我来说真是莫大的荣幸
and I consider it an honor that you’ll do it in my home.
我是纽约市的马修 辛德尔
This is Marcia Sindell, I’m calling from New York City.
我想同银溪郡的警♥察♥局长或是警长通话
I’d like to speak to the Silver Creek Chief of Police or Sheriff.
你想他们中的哪一位通话呢
Which one of them do you want?
谁有空就同谁吧
Whichever one’s not busy.
好的 我非常确定他们两人现在都有空 辛德尔女士
Well, I’m pretty sure they’re both not busy, Miss Sindell
因为这两个职位都由我一人兼任
since they’re both me.
同时我还是警♥察♥福利协会的会长
I also happen to be president of the Policeman’s Benefit Association,
巡警退休基金会的主席
chairman of the Patrolman’s Retirement Fund,
要是你需要一位好的钓鱼指导 那情况会更糟
and if you need a good fishing guide, you could do a lot worse.
就叫我老兄吧 这里人人都这样叫我
Call me Buster. Everybody does.
有什么要帮忙的吗
What can I do for you?
我是个出版经纪人 嗯我… 给你打电♥话♥让我感觉自己像在做件傻事
I’m a literary agent, and I… I feel like a fool calling you,
我认为我的一位客户 保罗 谢尔顿
but I think one of my clients, Paul Sheldon,
也许遭遇到什么不测了
might be in some kind of trouble.
你是说保罗 谢尔顿 那位作家
You mean Paul Sheldon the writer?
他是你的客户 嗯
He’s your client, huh?
是的 没错
Yes, he is.
所有人都很喜欢他写的米瑟瑞小说
Everybody sure likes those Misery books.
我相信你知道保罗多年来都会到银溪旅馆
I’m sure you know that Paul’s been coming to the Silver Creek Lodge
去完成作品的写作
for years to finish his books.
我知道他过去六个星期都在这里
I understand he’s been up here the last six weeks.
嗯 别挂电♥话♥ 我刚才给旅馆打过电♥话♥
Well, not quite. I just called there
他们说他上周二就已经退房♥了
and they said he checked out last Tuesday.
这不是有些不对劲吗
Isn’t that a little strange?
我不知道 他通常都会给你电♥话♥的吗
I don’t know. Does he usually phone you
在他退房♥之前
before he checks out of a hotel?
不 当然不会 只是他女儿一直都没有接到他的电♥话♥
No, of course not. It’s just that his daughter hasn’t heard from him,
每次他有新书著成的时候 他通常都会同她联♥系♥的
and when he has a new book coming out, he usually keeps in touch.
而现在他一点儿消息都没有 我
Now when there wasn’t any word from him, I…
你认为他很可能失踪了 嗯
You think he might be missin’, huh?
我本不想打这个电♥话♥的 告诉我我是不是有些多虑了
I hate that I made this call. Tell me I’m being silly.
也许是有点过分担心了 不过让我告诉你接下来我将采取怎样的措施
A little overprotective, maybe, but tell you what I’ll do.
虽然目前还没收到任何报告
Nothing’s been reported out here,
但我会将他的名字加入我们的系统中 此外
but I’ll put his name through our system, and
如有其他任何发现 我会给你回电♥话♥的
if anything turns up, I’ll call you right back.
您能那样做我很感激 非常感谢
I’d appreciate that. Thanks a lot.
再见 辛德尔女士
Goodbye, Miss Sindell.
有人给我们打电♥话♥啊 真是个忙碌的早晨
We got a phone call? Busy morning.
没错 除了工作就是 工作 工作
Yeah. Work, work, work.
维吉尼亚 上次暴风雪是什么时候的事儿
Virginia, when was that blizzard?
上周二 怎么了
Last Tuesday. Why?
没什么
No reason.
我在想 你在暴风雪中找到我简直就是某种奇迹
I guess it was kind of a miracle, you finding me.
不 这根本不是什么奇迹
No, it wasn’t a miracle at all.
不如说 我一直都在跟着你
In a way, I was following you.
你跟着我
You were following me?
是啊 你住在银溪郡里对我来说没有任何秘密可言
Well, it wasn’t any secret to me you were staying at the Silver Creek,
这就是头号♥书迷的区别
seeing as how I’m your number-one fan and all.
有时我会在夜里前往旅馆那儿 坐在外边
Some nights I’d just tool on down there and sit outside
抬头看着从你那间客房♥透出的灯光
and look up at the light in your cabin
于是我就试着想象这位世界上最伟大的作家正在那间屋子里做什么呢
and I’d try to imagine what was goin’ on in the room of the world’s greatest writer.
把最后那段话再说一遍好吗 我没听清楚
Say the last part again, I didn’t hear you.
别动
Don’t move now.
我可不想伤到你的脖子