No one’s gotten all
没有人
All, all
没有
All, all
别管它 找点儿事做吧
Hung up and bent on a stranger
试试荡一天的秋千
Just trying to swing a full-time ride
我从没见过冷面杀手
I never knew the cold hand of danger
直到我看见现在的自己
Till I met this one and took it inside
去开个房♥吧
Get a room really.
外衣被风卷走
My cover’s blown
走在雨中 如行尸走肉
I walked in the rain like a drone
我要到马♥凯♥特镇去
All the way to marquette
无穷多的小宠物
The infinite pet

Oh, no
不 不…
No no, no, no, no
比你的恐吓来得更容易
Cheaper than all your threats
该死的
shit.
我隔五分钟就给你打个电♥话♥ 你没事吧
I’ve been calling you every five minutes. are you okay?
-我没事 -你怎么了
I’m great. what happened to you?
-我不想说这个了 -你以前一直喜欢说
– I don’t wanna talk about it. – you always wanna talk about it
-现在不想 -来吧 走
Not this okay well, come an lets go.
-去哪儿 -今天礼拜四
– Where are we going? – It’s thursday!
这张写 “去寻找吧”
This one says, “go for it”
这张写 “你能行的”
And this one says “you can do it!”
我们有一系列富有灵感的照片贺卡
We have a whole line of inspirational photographic cards…
上面都是我的小猫”泡菜”
Featuring pickles, my cat.
我想人们肯定会喜欢的
I think people will really enjoy them.
-谢谢 -做的不错 朗达
– thank you. – good job, rhoda.
挺有创意的
That’s inspiratianal stuff.
好 下一个是谁
Okay. who’s next?
好长时间没有同情版的贺词了
We haven’t heard from sympathy in a while.
-汉森 -干吗
– Hansen? – yeah?
冬日收藏系列 你有什么建议么
The winter collection? do you have anything to contribute?
没有
Uh, no
真没有
I really don’t.
好吧
Okay.
那你呆会儿再说 麦肯齐 你呢
We’ll come back to you. uh, Mckenzie?
-说实话 你知道么 -你说 汤姆
– Actually, you know what? – Yes, Tom?
-我能评论一下这只猫么 -行啊
– Can say something about the cat? – Well , okay.
这个
Yyyeah, uh, this is——
朗达 我不是有意冒犯
And, Rhoda, no disrespect here
这个真的傻透了
But um, this is total shit.
-汤姆 -“去寻找吧” 还有 “你能行的”
– Tom! – “Go for it” and “you can do it”?
这不叫启发 这叫自杀
That’s not inspirational. That’s suicidal.
如果”泡菜”真去寻找了 那就成死猫了
If pickles goes for it right there that’s a dead cat.
都是瞎话 我们都是骗子
These are lies. We were liars.
想想人们为什么买♥♥这些东西
Think about it. Why do people buy these things?
不是因为他们想说出心里的感受
It’s not ’cause they want to say how they feel.
是因为他们说不出来或是害怕说出来
People buy cards ’cause they can’t say how they feel or they’re afraid to
我们的服务就是帮他们说出来
We provide the service that let them off the hook.
照我说 咱们对美国人说句实话吧
You know what? l say, to hell with it! Let’s level with Americans.
起码让他们说出自己心里话 对吧
At least let them speak forthemselves! Right?
怎么说呢 你看 这上怎么写的
I mean, look what——what is this? What does it say?
“恭祝喜得麟儿” 是吧
“Cangratulations on your new baby ” right?
不如说成 真高兴你的孩子
How ’bout, ‘congratulations on your new baby.
-从肚子里钻出来了 -坐下 汉森
– Guess if that’s for hanging it out. nice knowing you. ‘ – sit dawn, Hansen.
这个怎么样 这个有爱心封面的
How about this one, with all the pretty hearts on the front?
我知道里面是什么
I know where this is going. yep
情人节快乐 甜心 我爱你
happy valentine’s day, sweetheart. I love you.
多甜蜜啊 爱情不伟大吗
That sweet? ain’t love grand?
这正是我想说的
This is exactly what i’m talking about
这些”爱情”到底意味着什么
What does that even mean, “Love”?
你了解爱情吗 你呢 有人了解吗
Do you know? do you? anybady?
汤姆
Tom.
要是有人送我这种卡片
If somebody gave me this card,
万斯先生 我会吃了它
Mr. Vance, l would eat it.
这些卡片 电影 和流行歌♥曲
It’s- lt’s these cards, and the movies, and the pop songs——
它们该对所有的谎言负责
They’re to blame for all the lies…
心痛 所有的一切
And the heartache, everything.
我们对此有责任 我对此也有责任
And we’re responsible. l’m responsible.
我觉得我们在做错事
I think we do a bad thing here.
人们应该说出他们的感受
People should be able to say how they feel——
真实的感受
how they really feel——
不是那些陌生人让他们说的
Not, you know, some words that some strangers put in their mouths.
像”爱”这样的词
Words like ”Love”..
那没有任何意义
That don’t mean anything
抱歉 我很抱歉
Sorry. l m sorry , uh——
我辞职
I quit. l’m——
就算没有我
There’s enough bullshit in the world
这世上的谎言也已经够多了
without my help.
好了 接来下我们训练跑步
All right. next we do running drills.
你又开始画画了
Hey, you’re sketching again.
只是涂鸦而已
Yeah, well just doodling.
好了汤姆 我只有20秒钟时间说话
Okay Tom. we got 20 seconds talk to me.
你还好吗
you okay?
还不错
Yeah, I am good i’m great.
我的朋友都很喜欢你
You know, my friends are all in love with you
就像我们说过的
You know, it’s like we said.
-海里还有很多其他的鱼呢 -谢谢
Plenty of other fish in the sea. thanks.
但那些都像是古比鱼
But uh those are guppies.
是啊
Yeah.
-汤姆 -什么事
Hey, Tom? mmm.
我知道你觉得她就是你的唯一
Look, l know you think that she was the one
但我不认为
But l don’t
你只记得那些好的事情
Now, l think you’re just rememberng the good stuff.
下次 你回首忘事的时候
Next time you look back, l uh——
你真该再好好想想
I really think you should look again
-电影五点钟开演 -你想看吗
It’s playing at 5:00. Do you wanna see it?
我不知道 我们可以去你家 或者
Um i don’t know. we could just go back to your place or-
不 我真的很想看 我们走吧
No, l really want to see it. lets go.
曾经的时光 曾经的时光是什么样的
Time it was and what a time it was
曾经的
It was
单纯时光
a time of innocence
相互信赖的时光
a time of confidences
-你还好吗 -我没事
You okay? yeah.
怎么了 是因为电影吗
What——what is it? the movie?
没事 是我太傻了
It’s nothing im just—— l’m just being stupid.
-是吗 -是啊
Yeah? yeah.
真令我心痛啊
pains me we live in a world
我们活在一个没人听说过留兰香的世界
Where nobody’s heard of spearmint
我从没听说过这句话
I’ve never heard of them.
我把他们放进了我给你的混音碟里
I put ’em on that mix I made you
第一首就是
They’re track one.
接下来想干什么
So what do you wanna do?
我想我该走了
Think l’m just gonna call it a day.
你想吃点晚餐吗 你饿吗
You don’t wanna get some dinner? are you hungry?
你还好吗
You all right?
-我只是太累了 -好吧
I’m just tired. Okay
我知道了 煎饼
I got it,pancakes!
女孩 我不知道为什么
oh, girl, I don’t know all the reasons why
我在你眼里看到了答案
I found the answer looking in your eye
我在外漫步了一整天
I go out walking all day long
带走这个寂寞的人 很快他就将离开
take away this lonely man soon he will be gone
因为我要告诉你所有的事
cause I’ll tell you everything
关于自♥由♥的生活
about living free
是的 我的眼里只有你 女孩
yes, I can see you, girl
你的眼里有我吗
can you see me
我不必知道我每天干些什么
you don’t need to know what I do all day
我几乎看着时光流逝
lt’s as much as I know watch it waste away
因为我要告诉你所有的事
cause I ll tell you everything
关于自♥由♥的生活
about living free
是的 我的眼里只有你 女孩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!