我们进展到什么程度了
What’s going on here, with us?
不知道啊
I don’t know.
有什么关系
Who cares?
-开心就好了 你不开心吗 -开心
– I’m happy. Aren’t you happy? – Yeah.
那就好
Good.
196♥4♥年的伦敦
London 196♥4♥.
那时的女孩知道怎么穿衣服
Those girls knew how to dress.
现在 都是这些巨大的太阳镜
Nowadays, its all these giant sunglasses…
还有纹身
And tattoos.
手提包里放着小狗
It’s handbags wth little dogs in them
-谁喜欢这样啊 -有些人就是喜欢
– Who okayed this? – Some people ike it.
我喜欢你的穿衣风格
I like how you dress.
我想在脚踝上弄一个这么大的蝴蝶纹身
I was thinking about getting a butterfly tattao about yea big on my ankle.
不要
No.
近况如何
How’s it going?
挺好的
Uh, okay.
你住在这附近吗
You live around here?
是 离这不太远
Um, yeah, not too far.
我从没在这看到过你
I’ve never seen you here before.
你没有注意
You’re not too observant.
真有趣 你真风趣
That’s funny. You’re funny.
-我可以请你喝一杯吗 -不用了 谢谢
– So let me buy you a drink. – No, thank you.
-你和这家伙在一起 -我是汤姆
– You with this guy? – Hey, I’m Tom.
随便 快点 来一杯吧 你喝什么
Whatever. So come on. One drink. What are you drnking?
我说了不要 谢谢
I said no thanks.
你是认真的吗 和这家伙
You’re serious? This guy?
-兄弟 -你知道吗 别无礼
– Hey, buddy. – You know what? Don’t be rude.
我感到很荣幸 但不感兴趣
I’m flattered, but I’m not interested.
你何不去那边 别打扰我们 谢谢
So why don’t you go over there and leave us alone? Thanks
这是个自♥由♥的国度
It’s a free country.
我不敢相信这是你男友
I can’t beiieve this is your boyfriend.
你干什么
What are you doing?
这真的只是一时疯狂
It was realy just a crazy thing.
感觉发生得很快 但真的
It happened like…It felt like happened fast, but really,
感觉又发生得很慢
It also felt like it was happening really slowly,
就像所有东西都只是…
Like everything all was just…
我不知道 你是不是觉得像…
I don’t know, does it feel like you think it was…
怎么了
Hey, what’s the matter?
我只是…无法相信你
I just…I can’t believe you.
你无法相信我了吗
You can’t believe me?
你在那里表现得太不冷静了
You were so completeiy, completely uncool in there.
等等 你生我气了吗 我刚刚为你挨打
Wait. Are you mad at me? I just got my ass kicked for you.
真的吗 为我 为我的切身利益着想吗
Oh, realy? Was that for me? Was that for my benefit?
是的
Yes, it was.
好吧 下次别这样做 因为我不需要你帮忙
Okay, well, next time don’t. ’cause I don’t need your help.
知道吗 我真的很累
You know what? I’m really tired.
我们明天再谈这个好吗
Can we talk about this tomorrow?
不 你知道吗
No, you know what?
除非你把事情说清楚 我哪也不去
I’m not going anywhere till you tell me what’s going on.
没什么
Nothing’s going on.
我们只是…
We’re just…
什么 我们只是什么
What? We’re just what?
-我们只是朋友 -不 别拿那个做借口
– We’re just friends. – No! Don’t pull that with me!
想都不要想…
Don’t even try to…
这不是你对待朋友的方式
This is not how you treat your friend.
在打印室接吻 牵着手去宜家家居
Kissing in the copy room? Holding hands in Ikea?
洗鸳鸯浴 得了吧 朋友 真是蛋疼
Shower sex? Come on! Friends, my balls!
汤姆 我喜欢你 只是我不想要恋爱关系
I like you, Tom. I just don’t want a relationship…
你不是这里唯一有权做出评价的人
You’re not the only one that gets a say in this!
我也可以 我说我们是一对 该死
I do too! And I say we’re a couple, god damn it!
你们先请
After you, please.
我不该那么做的
I shouldn’t have done that.
-做什么 -对你发脾气
– Done what? – Gotten mad at you.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我们并不需要给这段感情贴上标签
Look, we don’t have to put a label on it.
没关系 我懂
That’s fine. I get it.
但是 只是 我想要点稳定感
But, you know just…I need some consistency.
我知道
I know.
我需要知道你不会早上起来
I need to know that you’re not gonna wake up in the morning
对我的感觉就不一样了
And… feel differently.
我不能保证
And I can’t give you that.
没人可以
Nobody can.
是不是伤你心了 抱歉
That hurt? I’m sorry.
不 不伤心
No, it doesn’t hurt.
我喜欢你
I like you.
好吧
All right.
你爱她 轻吻她
You loved her you were kissing
你呢 你有过男朋友吗
Shh, well, what about you? Did you ever even have a boyfriend?
-当然 -有过吗
– Well, of course. – Yeah?
-有过 -和我说说
– Yeah. – Well, tell me about them.
-不要 -为什么不
– No. – Oh? Why not?
因为不重要
Because it’s not mportant.
我很感兴趣
I’m interested.
好吧 你真的想听吗
All right. Fine. You want to go there?
-是 我能接受 -好吧
– Yeah. I can take it. – Fine.
那么…
So…
我高中时候的男友叫马库斯
Well, in high school there was Markus
四分卫 肩带 返校节国王
Quarterback-sash-homecoming king?
不是 他是个赛艇运动员
No. He was a rower
他很性感
He was very hot.
大学里有一阵子 和查理在一起
For a brief time in college there was, um…there was Charlie.
她很好 但是…
She was nice, but…
之后是我在锡耶纳的那个学期
And then there was my semester in Sienna
和费尔南多·波拉戴尔在一起
Fernando Belardell .
他绰号♥叫”彪马”
Also known as “the puma”.
-彪马 -是 彪马 因为你知道的
– The puma? – Yeah the puma. ’cause, you know.
那么…
So…
-就这些吗 -相处过一段时间的就这些
– Oh, that’s it? – The ones that lasted yeah
发生什么了 为何和他们分手
What happened? Why- why don’t they work out?
总是会发生各种事情 生活就是这样
What always happens. Life.
这是我听过的最傻的事
That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.
不是 相信我 很棒的
No, it’s not. It’s awesome,trust me.
我是说真的
I’m serious
我先来
I’ll go first.
老二
Penis.
老二
Penis.
-老二 -老二
– Penis! – Penis!
-老二 -旁边有小孩呢
– Penis! – There’s kids around.
就当旁边没有孩子
There are no kids around
-老二 -老二
– Penis! – Penis!
-你开心了吗 -是
– You having fun? – Yeah.
这是你和”彪马”做的那种事 不是吗
This is the kind of thing you did with the puma, isn’t it?
我们很少出门的
Oh, we rarely left the room.
老二
Penis!
-抱歉 妥瑞氏症 你们知道的 -老二
– Sorry. Tourette’s. You know how it is. – Penis!
-她也得了这种病 老二 -老二
-She has it too. Penis. – Penis!
-所有人都在往这里看 -我不喊了 我不喊了
– Shh. Everyanes looking over here. – I’m done. I’m done
-你喊完了 -不喊了
– Are you done? – I’m done
-你不喊了 -是
– You’re done? – Yeah.
-太过火了 -放开我吧 我不喊了
– This is too much. – Unleash me. I’m done.
-保证 -我保证
– Promise? – I promise.
我保证
I promise.
老二
Penis!
很复杂
It’s very complex.
某种程度上 有点像
In a way, it sort of like
表达的很多
Says so much…
通过
By…
基本什么都没说
Saying so lttle.
-你想去电影院吗 -是
– Do you want to go to the movies? – Yep.
他心碎了
更甚于心碎的是 他形单影只

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!