This Friday alI you can karaoke at the Mill.
-不去 -拜托
– No. – Come on.
上次那事以后 他们不会让你进去了
They’re not gonna let you back in there after last time
没那么糟
Ah wasn’t that bad
老兄 你吐在台上
Dude, you threw up on the stage
差点和调酒师打起来
You tried to fight the bartender…
还威胁说要一把火烧了那地方
And you threatened to burn the place down.
-但我最后没放火 -我们没脸再去了
– But I didn’t burn the place down. – We’re not going back there man.
不是咱们 公♥司♥聚会 全公♥司♥都得去
Look. It’s not like that, okay? It’s a work thing the whoe office is going.
-就算想去也不行 -你没听我讲话
– I can’t go, even if wanted – You’re not listening to me.
-什么 -整个公♥司♥都去
– What? – The whole office is going.
我是个普通牛仔
Just like every cowboy
独自唱悲伤情歌♥
Sings a sad, sad song
每朵玫瑰皆有刺
Every rose has its thorn
-他们说你不来了 -你还问我来不…
– They said you weren’t coming. – You asked if I was coming
我靠 那首歌♥太好听啦
Goddamn. That song’s brlliant
-怎么了汉森 -下一位夏茉
– What’s up, Hansen? – Summer. Summer…
-到我了 -有请
– That’s me. – Come on up.
我是菜鸟 不要笑我哦
Okay I’m new, so no making fun of me. Whoo!
谢谢 老大
Thanks, chief.
谢谢
Ah thanks. Yeah man
干杯
Cheers
麻烦不断 心事不乱
I got some troubles but they won’t last
躺在青青草地上
I’m gonna lay right down here on the grass
困扰很快就过去
And pretty soon a my troubles wilI pass
因为我住在甜蜜蜜
Cause I’m in su-su-su
甜蜜蜜 甜蜜蜜 甜蜜蜜的
su-su-su-su-su-su
蜜糖镇
Sugar town
-我以前就那样 -我猜也是
– Like, that’s what I was – I guess
没想到你也在这儿
I didn’t, uh didn’t know you were gonna join us.
要不就给你带杯酒 或是…
I would have gotten you, you know, a drink, or
-不用了 -不用吗
– I’m good – You’re good?
-你唱得真好 超赞 -谢谢
– You…you were great…great up uh, singing. – Thank you
我本来想唱《生来奔波》 他们没有
Wanted to sing ”Born To Run,” but they didn’t have it.
-那个我喜欢 -我也是
– I love ”Born To Run.’ – Me too.
-汤姆是新泽西人 -真的吗
– Tom’s from Newjersey – Really?
对 我在那儿长大
Yeah. I grew up there. Uh,
12岁之前一直住那儿
I lived there tilI I was 12
[新泽西州歌♥手]
我的猫和斯普林斯汀名字一样
I named my cat after Springsteen.
不是吧 它叫什么
No kidding. What-what was his name?
布鲁斯
Bruce.
有意思
Oh that makes sense
你有男朋友吗
So do you have a boyfrend?
-没 -为什么呢
– No. – Why not?
-我不想 -少来 我不信
– ’cause I don’t want one. – Come on. I don’t believe that.
你觉得女人不能自♥由♥独♥立♥的生活吗
You don’t believe that a waman could enjoy being free and independent?
你是拉拉吗
Are you a lesbian?
不是
No, I’m not a lesbian.
做别人的女朋友我觉得不舒服
I just don’t feeI comfortabe being anyone’s girlfriend.
其实做别人的什么我都觉得不舒服
I don’t actually feeI comfortable being anyone’s anything, you know.
-听不懂你什么意思 -真的吗
– I don’t know what you’re talking about. – Really?
不明白
Nope
好吧 那我慢慢说
Okay. Let me break it down for you.
-说吧 -我喜欢一个人生活
– Break it down. – Okay. I like being on my own.
恋爱太麻烦 总有人会受伤
Relationships are messy, and peope’s feelings get hurt.
谁需要恋爱啊 我们还年轻
Who needs it? We’re young
我们住在这么美好的城市
We live in one of the most beautifuI cities in the world.
可以的话周末还能出来玩玩
Might as welI have fun while we can and..
以后再去想那些严肃烦人问题吧
Save the serious stuff for later.
妈的 你真花 她很花
Holy shit. You’re a dude. She’s a dude
等等 那如果你遇到真爱了呢
Okay. But wait, wait. What happens if you falI in love?
你不会是真的相信爱吧
Well, you dont believe that, do you?
是爱 不是圣诞老人
It’s love. It’s not Santa Claus.
那么爱到底是什么意思呢
What does that word even mean?
我和别人交往过 不过我没感受到爱
I’ve been in reationships, and I don’t think l’ve ever seen it
可能那是…
We maybe that’s…
而且近来大多数婚姻是以离婚收场
And most marriages end in divorce these days
就像我父母
Like my parents.
我父母也是 但是…
Okay mine too but…
吾认为该女士抗♥议♥过多
Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.
该女士没有
The lady dothn’t.
世上没有爱情 那根本就是幻想
Theres no such thing as love. It’s a fantasy.
我觉得你错了
Well, I think you re wrong.
好吧
Okay well
我错在哪里
What’s it that I’m missing then?
你感觉到爱的时候就会明白
I think you know it when you feeI it.
看来咱俩没法谈到一块儿啦
I guess we can just agree to disagree
下首歌♥该谁啦
Okay. Who’s singing next?
我推荐这位少年维特
I nominate young werther here
-我还没喝多呢 -酒保
– I’m not nearly drunk enough – Bartender.
在那个家庭便利店外面
Whoo whoo! Outside theres a boxcar waiting
停着一辆棚车
Outside the family store
在那个跳动的火苗旁边
Out by the fire breathing
我们等到满脸沮丧
Outside we wait tilI our face turns blue
忐忐忑忑 来来回♥回♥
I know the nervous walking
胡渣满面 邋邋遢遢
I know the dirty beard ha-ha-hangs
在棚车外面等候
Out by the boxcar waiting
带我去一望无际的平原
Take me away to nowhere plains
这漫长的等待
There is a wait so long so long, so long
这漫长的等待
There is a wait so long
情郎在这里
Here comes your man
唱得不错
Whoo! You’re good!
-这样吗 -不是吗
– ls it – It’s not?
-那怎么唱 -我不知道
– What is that then? – Don’t know that…
这歌♥也好听 不过不是那个
That…that’s something but that’s not it.
知道 我以前每星期都看
I know. Ah, I used to watch it every week.
-对 那是最好看的电视节目 -就是
– Oh yeah it was the best show on tv. – I know.
《霹雳游侠》 主题歌♥也很好听
Knight rider? Come on. And the theme song is realy good.
-超好听 -估计下周我满脑子都是这个
– So good. – This’s gonna bother me for a week.
我也是
Me too.
我为身为美国人而骄傲
And I’m proud to be an American
在这里我至少拥有自♥由♥
Where at least I know I’m free
-你超赞 -我知道 老兄
– You were amazing. – I know, buddy.
你超赞
You re amazing.
我玩的超开心
This was so much fun. Yeah.
你们还真是…
You guys are so much…
-等等 -干嘛
– Wait wait! Hey. – What’s up?
不是你 你
Not you. You.
他喜欢你
He likes you.
-他喜欢你 -晚安 麦肯齐
– He likes you! – Good night Mckenzie.
你怎么不…
Why don’t you just
-你俩绝配 -对不起 给你看到
– You guys are the best! – Sorry you had to see that. He’s…
他每次都这样
Happens every time we come here. He, uh… Don’t know
一唱歌♥就这样
Something about that guy and singing.
是真的吗
Is that true? .
对 他每次喝醉酒唱歌♥发酒疯
Yeah, yeah He drinks and he sings and just loses his shit.
不是说麦肯齐
No, uh, not Mckenzie.
别的事
Um the other thing.
什么
What thing?
你 喜欢我吗
Do you… Like me?
我当然喜欢
Yeah, of course like you
像朋友那样吗
As friends?
对 就像朋友
Right. As friends.
只是朋友吗
Just as friends?
我是说 我还没想过
Yeah I mean … I don’t know. I hadn’t really thought about, um…
对 问这干嘛
Yes. Why?
没什么 只是…
No reason. I just…
我觉得你很风趣 做朋友最好了
I think you’re interesting, and I’d like for us to be friends.
可以吗
Is that alI rght?
可以
Yeah. It’s, um…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!