在一座拥有40万家商户
For Tom Hansen to find it now
9万1千栋商品房♥
In a city of 400,000 offices,
以及380万人口的城市里
91,000 commerciaI buildings
被汤姆·汉森碰到
And 3.8 million people-
解释只有一个
Well, that could only be explained by one thing:
宿命
Fate.
老兄 听说她很贱
Dude, I hear she’s a bitch.
真的
Really?
帕特尔在影印室跟她搭讪
Patel tried to talk to her in the copy room.
人家理都没理
She’s totally not having it.
说不定她在赶时间
Maybe she was just in a hurry.
说不定她是自命不凡
And maybe she’s an uppity,
谁都瞧不上的超级贱女
“better than everyone” superskank.
-该死 -我知道 她很辣
– Damn. – I know. She’s pretty hot.
真糟糕 为什么漂亮女孩
That sucks . Why is it pretty girls…
总不把别人当作一回事
Think they can treat people like crap and get away with it?
这么多年惯出来的呗
Centuries of reinforcement.
管她呢 跟我没关系
You know what? Screw her. I don’t care.
她想那样 随便她
If she wants to be that way, fine.
是史密斯吧
Smiths?
你好
Hi.
-我喜欢史密斯 -什么
– I love the Smiths. – Sorry?
我说我喜欢史密斯合唱团
I said I love the Smiths.
你…你很有音乐品味
You have- You have good taste in music.
-你也喜欢史密斯合唱团 -对
– You like the Smiths? – Yeah.
生死不离弃 宛若上天堂
To die by your side is such a heavenly way to die
我喜欢他们
I love ’em.
真辣
Holy shit.
祝米莉订婚愉快
来 再吃一块
There you go. Have another piece.
要喝一杯吗
Drinks?
要喝一杯吗
Want one? Yeah.
要喝一杯吗
Want one? Mmm.
-夏茉对吧 -对吗
– Summer, right? – Oh. Yeah.
-史密斯的粉丝吧 -对 汤姆
– Smiths fan. – Yeah. Tom.
要来点…
Want some, uh, uh…
-不是香槟 不晓得是什么 -好啊
– It’s not champagne. I don’t know what it is. – Sure.
你好吗
So, how’s it going?
-很好 -你刚搬来吧
– Pretty good. – You just moved here, right?
什么时候搬的
When?
星期六
Saturday.
你怎么会搬来这里
And, uh, what brought you?
从前太无趣了吧
Boredom mostly.
我想尝试新鲜刺♥激♥的事
Wanted to try something new and exciting.
显然你来对地方了
Well, clearly you’ve come to the right place.
-你在公♥司♥做很久了吗 -大概三四年了
– So, have you worked here long? – About three or four years.
你是…
Wow. You’ve…
一直都想做贺卡写手吗
Always wanted to write greeting cards?
不 甚至现在都不想干这个
No, I don’t even want to do it now.
那你应该去找别的活儿
Well, you should do something else then.
其实我念的是建筑
Yeah. I studied to be an architect, actually.
是吗 很酷啊 结果呢
You did? That’s cool. What happened there?
没成功
It didn’t work out.
我需要工作 所以就到这了
I needed a job, and here we are.
有好作品吗
You any good?
这是我写的
Well, um, I wrote this one.
男儿当自强
“Today you’re a man.
成年礼快乐
MazeI tov on your bar mitzvah.”
-这张大卖♥♥ -我是说建筑那方面
– It’s a big seller. – I meant as an architect.
好像没有
I doubt it.
你是超完美贺卡写手
Well, you’re a perfectly adequate greeting card writer.
谢谢 这是我在大学的绰号♥
Thank you. That was actually my nickname in college.
他们叫我完美汉森
They called me “Perfectly Adequate” Hansen.
他们叫我洁癖女[汉森领会成肛♥门♥女]
They used to calI me Anal Girl.
我爱整洁爱干净
I was very neat and organized.
我该去做事了…
Well, I should get back, so… Uh…
好 再聊
AlI right. See you later.
我不知道 我想这回是真的
I don’t know, man. I think it’s official.
我爱上了夏茉 我爱她的笑容
I’m in love with Summer. I love her smile.
我爱她的秀发 我爱她的美膝
I love her hair. I love her knees.
我爱她脖子上的心形胎记
I love this heart-shaped birthmark she has on her neck.
我爱她说话前会先舔一下嘴唇
I love the way she sometimes licks her lips before she talks.
我爱她的笑声
I love the sound of her laugh.
我爱她睡觉的样子
I love the way she looks when she’s sleeping.
微风般徐徐而来
She’s like the wind
每次想到她 耳边就响起这首歌♥
I love how I hear this song every… Every time I think of her.
我爱她给我的感觉
I love how she makes me feel.
就像…
Like…
什么都有可能…或者我不知道 就像…
Like anything’s possible, or like- I don’t know. Like…
不枉此生
Like life is worth it.
事情不妙了
This is not good.
她欣赏马格利特和霍普[画家]
She likes Magritte and Hopper.
我们大聊《战栗杀机》20分钟
And we talked about Bananafish for like 20 minutes.
我们很合拍 这太疯狂了
We’re so compatible, it’s insane.
她…跟我想的完全不一样
She’s… Well, she’s not like I thought at all.
她太迷人了
She’s amazing.
-小男生 -什么
– Oh, boy. – What?
人家跟你有同样奇怪的癖好
Just ’cause some cute girI likes the same bizarro crap you do,
并不代表就是你的精神伴侣 汤姆
That doesn’t make her your souI mate, Tom.
-红队获胜 -什么意思
– Red team wins! – What do you mean?
-完了 -什么
– It’s off. – What?
-我和夏茉 -你们有过吗
– Me and Summer. – Was it ever on?
没有 走运的话
No, but it could have been,
就有可能
In a world where good things happen to me.
-但我们真的不太走运 -对
– Yeah, well, that’s not really where we live. – No.

Lucky.
发生了什么事
So, what happened?
想听吗
AlI rght. You ready? Yeah.
还差九层的时候 就我和她
So there we are. Nine more floors to ride, just me and her
夏茉
Hey Summer.
周末过得怎样
How was your weekend?
很好
It was good.
你们能想象出那种腔调吗
Can you believe that shit?
等等 什么腔调
I’m sorry. What shit?
我漏掉了什么吗
Think missed something.
她说”好” 而且强调了”好”字
She said ”It was good ” emphasis on the ”good. ‘
意思就是说她整个周末
She basically said she spent the weekend
和健身房♥认识的男人做♥爱♥
Having sex with some guy she met at the gym.
-贱♥人♥ -我没戏了
– Skank. – Whatever. I’m over it
-你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事 -她对我没兴趣
– What the helI is wrong with you? – She’s not interested in me.
我还能有什么办法
There’s really nothing I can do about that.
-就因为她说过得好吗 -还有其他
– Just because she said it was good? – And some other things.
那他用”嘿”代替”嗨”没
Like did she say uh, ”hey” instead of hi”?
你俩也知道 那她就是拉拉
I mean, ’cause you know that that…that means that she’s a lesbian, right?
我给过她很多机会了
I gave her plenty of chances.
我去库房♥ 你们需要带什么吗
I’m going to the supply room. Do you guys need anything?
你知道我要什么
I think you know what I need.
墨盒
Uh, toner.
行 没问题
Okay. Sure. No problem.
改变的机遇来临
Good times for a change
运气只能让事情更糟
See, the luck I’ve had can make a good man turn bad
让我 让我 让我
So, please, please, please let me, let me, let me
梦想成真
Let me get what I want
随便 无所谓
Whatever, man. It’s fine.
我不要自寻烦恼 真的
I don’t need this crap really I just you know…
我很自在 无忧无虑
I’m comfortable. I’m unhassled.
大家都没看出来
People don’t realize this,
但是孤单…比想象的强大
But loneliness… It’s underrated.
约她出来不就行了
You could just ask her out.
别傻了
Don’t be stupid
星期五大家一起去米勒酒吧K歌♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!