Lucy. – Hi.
真棒的凉鞋,哪买♥♥的?
Cool flip-flops. Where’d you get them?
这很有趣,我当时在北滩…
You like those? It ‘s interesting. I was on the North Shore…
你好,我是汤姆
Hi, I’ m Tom.
亨利 -嗨
Henry. – Hi.
马林 -汤姆因为打猎意外伤及脑部…
Marlin. – Tom lost part of his brain…
他的记忆只能撑十秒
…in a hunting accident. His memory lasts 10 seconds.
我出过意外?真可怕
I was in an accident? That’s terrible.
没关系,过三秒你就忘了
Don’t worry. You’ll get over it in seconds.
怎么?我头部中枪了?
Get over it? I mean, what happened? Did I get shot in the brain?
你好,我是汤姆 -你好,我是露西
Hi, I’ m Tom. – Hi, I’ m Lucy.
嗨 -我是道格
Hi. – Doug.
嗨 -马林
Hey. – Marlin.
汤姆,告诉你一个秘密
Hey, Tom, can I tell you a secret?
你怎么这么大还会梦遗?
Don’t you think you’re a little old to still have wet dreams?
他们喜欢耶 -你好,我是汤姆
They liked that. – Hi, I’ m Tom.
你给我小心点,汤姆 -别激动
Yeah, watch yourself, Tom. – Easy.
我要去睡了 -晚安
I’ m gonna go to sleep. – All right. Good night.
晚安,明天见了
Good night, you guys. I’ll see you tomorrow.
我还会再见到你吧? -会的
And I guess I’ II see you too? – Oh, yeah.
你今天辛苦了,对不起
You had a rough day today. I’m sorry.
好好休息吧
I hope you get some rest tonight.
我会的
Okay.
晚安
Good night.
你怎么回家?
So how you getting home?
你要走莉琪公路… -喂
You gonna take the Likelike or… – Hey.
谢谢你今天对我这么好
Thank you for being so nice to me today.
没问题 -我不希望…
Sure. – I don’t want you to…
你明天不来了
…strike out tomorrow.
也许你该跟我谈…
So maybe you could talk to me about…
百合花
…lilies.
百合花?
Lilies?
我超爱百合花的
I’m a sucker for lilies.
谢谢你的提示
Thanks for the tip.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
好耶
My, oh, my.
大情圣 -是的,先生
Lover-boy. – Yes, sir.
你若没别的事要做
You don’t have to rush off. Stick around.
可以进来喝几杯
You’ve earned yourself a couple beers.
船弄好后,你打算怎样?
So what’ll you do when you finish the boat?
我要去旅行一阵子…
Actually, I’ m going on a trip soon…
研究海象的水中行为
…to study undersea Pacific walrus behaviors.
真是个偷♥窥♥狂
Sounds kind of fruity.
多谢赞美 -打算去多久?
Thank you. – How long is it gonna take?
大约一年
About a year.
你一定不会想念这种日子
Guess you won’t miss days like this.
这种日子也许并不坏
Well, maybe days like this don’t have to be so bad.
你想说什么?
What are you trying to say?
当你们告诉她真♥相♥时…
When you guys tell her…
她不只是发现那次意外事故
…she’s not just finding out about the accident.
还发现她的生活都只是骗局
She’s finding out that her life is basically a setup.
我想这是最让她抓狂的
I think that freaks her out the most.
你成了专家啦? -没有
You’re an expert now? – No.
我只是希望能别老是说
I’m saying I wish there was another way besides:
“很抱歉今天没法骗你 这是你撞破脑袋的照片”
“Sorry we couldn’t trick you today. Here’s pictures of your broken head.”
你想被打破头吗? -怎么,你想扁他?
You want a broken head? – You’ll give him one?
没啦,我以为你要开扁
No, Daddy, I thought you was gonna do it.
不用麻烦,我反正要走了
Nobody’s gotta break my head. I’m gonna split anyways.
别因为我儿子发神经走人
Oh, don’t go just because my son is psychotic.
晚安,睡觉别乱开炮了
Good night. Sweet dreams. Keep them dry there, Doug.
真爱说笑
Very funny.
失礼,惠露西? -我是
Excuse me. Lucy Whitmore? – Yes?
有人送东西给你
I have a delivery for you.
给我的? -对
A delivery for me? – Yes.
好美
Oh, they’re beautiful
谁送的? -我不能告诉你
Who are they from? – That I can’t tell you.
是个爱慕者,他还送你这个
It’s a secret admirer. He also wants you to have this.
你朋友是谁? -我不知道
Who’s your friend, Lucy? – Oh, well, I mean, I don’t know.
我们才刚认识,你看!
We just met, but look.
有人偷偷爱慕我呢
I have a secret admirer.
真的?这是什么?
Oh, really? What’s this?
录影带
It’s a videotape.
内容是什么?
A videotape of what?
我不知道
I have no idea.
但我会看个明白
But I have to find out.
生日快乐,阿爸
Happy birthday, Daddy.
谢谢你,女儿 -生日快乐
Thank you, sweetie. – That’s right. Happy birthday, sir.
你200岁了吧? -爱说笑
What are you, 200 today? – That’s cute.
你在搞什么鬼? -我想试点不一样的
What are you doing? – I wanted to try something different.
要是没用,也不过就浪费一天
If it doesn’t work, we’ve only wasted one day.
(早安,露西)
(一切都不会有事…)
(不过你今年错过了一些事…)
(在北滩登陆)
(犸莎史都华被起诉…)
Marha Stewar faced charges…
(四月:史奴比狗狗戒毒了)
天啦
Oh, God!
(五月:史奴比狗狗再度吸毒)
(红袜队赢得了世界冠军)
(骗你的)
(阿诺选上了州长)
(没骗你)
(道格服用类固醇被淘汰)
(你不记得这些,因为…)
(牛只引发车祸)
(惠马林撞树,露西重伤)
机器开了,开始吧
Okay, I think it’s on. Go. Go.
阿啰哈!我是罗亨利
Aloha! I’m Henry Roth.
我们在你车祸后一年 在阿苏小吃店认识
We met here at the Hukilau Cafe about a year after your accident.
我喜欢你,你也喜欢我 大部分的日子是的
I like you and you like me, most days.
每天都不一样 基本上情况是这样,露西
Every day is different, but basically this is what happens, Lucy.
拿好摄影机
Kikikoloko, take the camera.
拿好了 -别摔到了
I got it. – Don’t drop it.
好了,我们在这里
Okay, all right. Here we are, right here.
在这里…
The par of you in this reenactment…
由我的好友芭乐扮演你
…will be played by my good friend, Ula.
阿啰哈,你脑子的事真抱歉
Aloha. Sorry about your brain.
我也出过意外
I had a accident too.
你信吗?我这只眼睛才是好的
Believe it or not, this my good eye.
准备好了? -好了
We ready? – Yeah.
我喜欢你建的松饼小屋
Hi. I like that waffle teepee that you have built.
真高兴你喜欢,坐吧
Oh! So nice of you to notice. Please, sit down.
我很乐意
I would love to.
对了,我叫亨利
My name is Henry, by the way.
我叫露西
My name is Lucy.
要不要闻我的手指?
Smell my fingers?
鱼,好耶
Fish. Right on.
露西,我在水族馆工作
So, Lucy, I work at an aquarium.
水族馆让我超爽的
Aquariums make me super horny.
这不好笑,别乱揉了
That’s not funny. Don’t rub those.
抱歉,伯父,如果你在看的话
Sorry, Mr. Whitmore, if you’re watching.
现在很晚了 我朋友的心智又不稳定
It’s very late, and my friend’s unstable.
别舔了,你真恶心
Come on, stop with the licking! You’re making me sick.
露西,对不起
Lucy, I’m sorry.
我知道你希望这是我编的
Anyways, I know you wish I was making all this stuff up.
我也希望如此
I wish I was too.
但是好消息是…
But the good news is…
有很多人很关心你
…so many people out there care about you:
你♥爸♥和你弟 小吃店这里的朋友…
Your dad and Doug and a couple of your friends here at the Hukilau…
想跟你说话
…who have a message for you.
露西,你知道你妈跟我是麻吉
Lucy, as you know, your mother and I were best friends.
所以我答应过她 我永远都会帮忙照顾你
That’s why I promised her that I would always help look after you.
有时人生是很不公平…
Sometimes life isn’t very fair…
但我们还有你
…but we still have you.
要是你对拍这带子的人有怀疑…
Oh, and if you’re wondering about this guy who’s making this tape…
他还不错啦
…he’s okay.
露西,顺便告诉你 自你丧失记忆之后…