你叫什么名字? -亨利
What’s your name? – My name’s Henry.
你真行 -抱歉
You did good. – Hi. Sorry.
我是守望相助队队员…
I’m in a community-watch program…
你这个肖查某!
Oh, you crazy bitch!
是啊,快跑吧!
Yeah, keep running!
好了,他走了
Okay, okay, he’s… He’s gone now.
不是她,假警报
Not her. False alarm.
别担心,我报♥警♥了,我没事
Don’t worry, I called the cops already. I’m all set.
是吗?你真会演戏啊,大天才
Yeah? You all set for this, Mr. Smarty?
靠! -对啊
Oh, shit. – Yeah.
等你演完绑♥架♥戏以后…
When you’re finished playing your kidnap-victim crap on my daughter…
来我们家一趟
…come by the house.

Okay.
妈呀
Oh, boy.
我要让你看样东西
There’s something I wanna show you.
她只在遇见你的日子唱这首歌♥
We figured it out. She only sings on days she meets you.
不会吧,那首歌♥?
You’re kidding me. That song?
那是我爸妈的歌♥
That’s Mom and Dad’s song.
她母亲在世时,要是我出海…
When her mom was alive, Lucy would have me take that tape…
她会要我带海滩男孩的录音带 -是吗?
…on every fishing trip I went on. – Oh, yeah?
她知道这会让我想她母亲…
Yeah, she knew it would make me miss her mom…
让我一心只想快点回家
…and want to come home sooner.
真看不出来,你竟然这么恶心
I’m seeing a new side to you, sir. I gotta tell you, it’s grossing me out.
我问你
Let me ask you something.
你有啥目的? 你这样有啥好处?
What’s in it for you? What do you get out of this?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你们难道不想享受一下?
Wouldn’t you want to spend an hour a day with that?
才不呢,她歌♥声超烂
Actually, no. She sings like shit.
怎样? -请问一下
What? – Can I ask you guys something?
以后会怎样? 有天她会醒来…
What’ll happen down the line? Someday she’ll wake up…
看着镜子 注意到自己一夜老了十岁
…look in the mirror and notice she aged 10 years overnight.
你知道吗?
You know something, Henry?
我每天都担心这一刻的来到
I worry about that every damn day of my life.
抱歉
Pardon me.
我无意打扰你 但我注意到我们都是一个人…
Sorry to interrupt, but I noticed we were both eating alone…
我想也许我能跟你一起坐…
…and I thought I could sit with you, maybe build a syrup Jacuzzi…
我能帮你的松饼屋盖糖浆泳池 -那是不错啦…
…for your waffle house? – Oh, that would be nice…
不过我有男友了
…but I have a boyfriend.
真抱歉
So I’ m sorry.
你用这当借口赶我走?
You’re making up a boyfriend to get rid of me?
我才没有
No, I’ m not.
那他叫什么名字?
What’s his name, then?
林哥
Ringo.
他不会刚好姓史塔吧?
Is his last name Starr?
不是,他姓麦卡尼 -好吧
No. McCartney. – McCartney, okay.
不会吧 -好吧,对不起
Oh, no. – All right. I’ m sorry.
不是啦!条子在开我单子!
No! This cop is writing me a ticket!
是我就不会出去
Oh, whoa, whoa. I wouldn’t go out there.
等等 -快去啊!
Wait, wait, wait! – Go on!
我来了
I’m coming.
我的牌照还有7个月才到期
The tags don’t expire for seven months.
它今年5月已经过期了 -不对…
They expired May of this year. – No! No, no!
是明年5月才到期是明年5月才到期
They expire May of next year.
我想这里有点误会
I think there’s been a misunderstanding.
我可没有 -这太扯了
I don’t. – This is ridiculous.
现在是10月
I’m not paying for this! It’s October!
借我一下,你看,10月!
Excuse me. Can I borrow this? Look, October!
我们进去吧
Lucy, let’s go back inside.
什么?
What?
什么?
What?
凸槌了,儿子
Having a bad day, Doug!
小公主…
Sweetheart…
这些是车祸的照片
…these are from the accident.
不会吧!
Oh, no!
我感觉的到
I can feel it.
你在医院里待了3个月
You were in the hospital for three months, sweetheart.
我要跟医生谈谈 我要听他亲自跟我说
I have to talk to this doctor. I need to hear it from him.
你已经听过很多次了
You have heard it, sweetie. Many times.
是吗?
I have?
我带她去
I’ll take her.
我也想亲耳听听
I have to hear for myself too.
小弟,这个拿去 我没办法…
Doug, just take this, okay? I can’t…
我没办法再看下去了
I can’t look at it anymore.
不会有事的,小露 -别叫我小露,我跟你又不熟
It ‘s gonna be all right, Luce. – Don’t call me Luce. I barely know you.
女儿,你跟他算是情侣
Sweetie, you’re sort of dating him.
抱歉我长的不够帅
Sorry I’ m not better-looking.
我车祸后发生了什么事?
What else happened since last October?
我的学生呢? -坎老师接手你的课
What about my students? – Miss Campbell took over your class.
艾莉嫁给那个人了? -对
Did Alicia marry that guy? – Yeah.
你赢得夏威夷健美先生了吗?
Doug, did you win the Mr. Hawaii contest?
我不知道他们会验尿
I didn’t know there was gonna be a urine test.
糟糕
Wow.
我们上过床吗?
Do we have sex?
没,大家都听清楚了
No, we don’t. Just so everybody knows that.
我们很想
We want to.
开玩笑的啦
Just kidding.
所以你们每天都要撒谎骗我?
So you guys have to just lie to me every day.
(卡拉汉疗养院)
露西,真高兴再见到你
Hey, Lucy. Good to see you again.
她有什么问题啊?
What the hell ‘s her problem?
她不记得你是谁
She doesn’t remember who you are, brah.
对哦
Oh, yeah.
这工作真烂
I suck at this job.
这是你的脑部扫描结果
Lucy, these are your brain scans here.
恐怕并没有什么进展
I’m afraid they show no improvement.
颞叶在车祸中受损严重
The temporal lobe was severely damaged.
我们认为是伤疤的组织 阻挡你在睡眠中…
What we believe is scar tissue here is impairing your ability…
将短期记忆 转换为长♥期♥记忆的能力
…to convert short-term memory into long-term memory while you sleep.
这症状称为金氏症候群
The condition’s come to be known as Goldfield Syndrome.
金氏是指谁? -一位立陶宛的天才精神病学家
Who’s Goldfield? – A brilliant Lithuanian psychiatrist.
他也受颞叶损伤所苦
He himself suffered temporal-lobe damage.
他花了4年时间才出版论文…
Took him four years to publish his findings…
因为他老是得从头开始写
…because he had to keep starting over from scratch.
显然你的幽默感没事,在这里
Obviously, your sense of humor is still intact, and that’s here.
伟大的扁桃体
Magnificent amygdala as well.
医生,我有个问题 -我很乐意回答…
Doctor, I have a question. – I’ d be happy to answer it…
我说过这里是医疗场所 在办公室里要穿上衣
…but as I’ ve told you before, this is a hygienic facility. Shirts are required.
好啦 -干的好
Oh, okay. – Nice move.
医生…
Listen, doctor, this…
我有个朋友 他服用了一点点的类固醇
…friend of mine’s been experimenting a little with steroids.
而他老是会梦遗
He’s been having a lot of wet dreams.
这两者之间可不可能有关连?
Could there be a connection between them?
道格,别再用禁药了
Douglas, get off the juice.
至于晚上会发射的问题,去游泳…
As for the nocturnal emissions, why don’t you take a swim…
买♥♥件没洞的T恤 约个漂亮美眉去吃晚餐
…buy a shirt with no holes, find a wahine and take her to dinner.
我会跟我朋友讲
I’ll tell my friend you said so.
露西,你的状况很稳定…
In any case, Lucy, your condition is stable…
可能也不会变好了
…but most likely permanent.
抱歉
I’m so sorry, dear.
还有可能会变糟
But it could be worse.
是吗?多糟?
Yeah? How?
我想你该见见“十秒汤姆”
I think you should meet Ten Second Tom.
卡拉汉疗养院 是最先进的脑伤医疗院所
Callahan Institute is the leading brain-injury clinic in the Pacific Rim.
本院由卡拉汉先生资助建立…
We are funded out of Sandusky, Ohio by T.B. Callahan…
他是伟大的富豪慈善家
…the automotive-components tycoon and philanthropist.
各位,请各位见过…
And now, I would like to introduce to you…
我们最出名的病人…
…our most distinguished clinical subject…
汤姆
…Tom.
你好,我是汤姆 -亨利
Hi. I’ m Tom. – Henry.
马林 -道格
Marlin. – Doug.
马林 -道格

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!